Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

My Story

I was a little over 9 weeks with my first baby. Thursday morning at 1am I woke up with cramps. I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. I went into ER and had an exam, blood work, and a shot (because of my blood type). Monday I went back in for more blood work, and I found out I had a miscarriage. One minute I am positive and hopefully to try again, the next I am in tears. I had no idea you could be so attached to someone you've never met. Today, one week later, woke up in pain again. I went in to see if I had strep throat. Just being in the doctors office again was so emotional. I almost passed out.

Trying to be hopefull.

Re: My Story

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Give yourself time to heal.  This is a difficult journey and emotions will be all over the place.  Talking to ladies on here and on TTCAL board were a great help to me.  I hope that you find some comfort on here.  Feel free to come on over to TTCAL board when you are ready. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree that the ladies over on the TTCAL board have been great!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. It's a roller coaster of a ride. It's been 5 months since my first MC and it still hits me every once in a while and I end up in tears at the most inopportune time. You will have good days and bad days, take the time you need 
  • Options
    Very sorry for your loss. I also had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and I was between 6-9 weeks. As a woman, you know what you felt and the attachment will be there. It is painful and devastating but you need to take it one day at a time. I cry every day, some days are worse than others. I quickly went back to work to get my mind off things rather than sulking at home, and I try to keep myself occupied by doing things I find calming like cleaning or yoga.