December 2017 Moms
Options

WTF/Winninng Wednesday 9/20

Re: WTF/Winninng Wednesday 9/20

• Options
    @breezybee That is awesome news!  We're living through a bathroom remodel right now, so I am doubly cheering your reduced timeline and cost! <3 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kyrwyn Girl, hang in there!  Remodeling is the WORST, but so worth it when you're finished!
  • Options
    @breezybee can you send them to my house when their done?! My husband, father and FIL are all sort of tag-teaming our kitchen reno and my husband told me two weeks ago before really even starting that he thought it would be mid-december by the time it's finished. I was ready to FREAK OUT. Luckily he's made a lot more progress in the last two weekends than I think he thought he would and we're starting on the floor and upper cab install this weekend. Maybe we'll have a kitchen in time to make some pumpkin pies...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to my dog. I can't stand the sound of a dog 'grooming' themselves. If it's happening while I'm trying to sleep, I just can't fall asleep. So I wake up at 4:45 annnnd of course when I'm trying to go back to sleep, my dog starts doing this. I tried nudging her/telling her to stop/etc but ended up just moving to the guest room. Same dog scratches at the bedroom door (our bedroom--I closed the door so she couldn't follow) at 5:45. So then I get to move back to our room for half an hour until my alarm goes off. Yay.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    @oncape100615 OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG That's a long time to not have a kitchen!  I hope he picks ip the pace a little!
  • Options
    I know it's Thursday but WTF to the man that was shitting ON THE SIDEWALK. On a residential street. During commute time this morning. My eyes are still burning.
  • Options
    Ugh gross. I saw a guy shooting up into his armpit yesterday while walking down the Street. Shitting is definitely worse lol. 
  • Options
    @blueskies17  I think this speaks volumes as to why there is a huge Hepatitis outbreak right now! 
  • Options
    @blueskies17 wtf?? I saw a story the other day about a woman doing the same thing in a neighborhood...they were calling her the Mad Pooper. What the hell is wrong with people?