Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW Week of 9/17

I hope no one minds I started this!

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing:

TWW - Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?

Re: WTO/TWW Week of 9/17

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  23/6 (I think!  Ovia pushed my dates back last week)

WTO - WAYDTGKU: CM, HIO

TWW - Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

TWW - Testing:  waiting until at least the 25th.  Trying not to get POAS crazy

R/R: none

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?  Googling, its like a hobby for me.  I think it stems from when I was a kid and was full of questions I would get sent to the Encyclopedia Britannica's to look it up.  I should be in some sort of field that requires research!  

• @KFrob What timing! Even with a pushed O date, you say? My hero. Also, my husband might give you a run for that gold medal.

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO:  21/5

WTO - WAYDTGKU: temping, CM, PNVs, OPKs

TWW - Timing: -3, -2, 0

TWW - Testing:  Will probably test Saturday ahead of a wedding, otherwise holding off.

R/R: I recently found out that one of my best friends is TTGP as well! I'm sure I won't end up sharing quite the same level of detail as you ladies get here ;) but it's nice to have someone in the know IRL, too.

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?  Credit card travel hacking! I love all loyalty programs and free stuff with a passion that's borderline unhealthy, but CC points are my favorite.

• Loading the player...
  • KFrobKFrob member
    edited September 2017
    @emiliadkay haha thanks!  We basically haven't stopped BDing for two weeks to make sure we covered our bases. It was a fun challenge but we're glad to be changing it up a bit now  ;). It looks like you had some good timing too! Also, it's fun to have a friend in the know! 

Edit it posted too early 
  • @KFrob That is some amazing timing! I'm also very good at googling things. Sometimes I wonder if anyone would ever get curious about the things I've looked up and wonder what was wrong with me, lol.

@emiliadkay One of my coworkers told me the other day that she might be late! It's definitely interesting having someone around to talk about it with, even if it's not the same level of detail.

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Baking, probably. DH suggested something else (but he said there's "no competition"), however, it's slightly inappropriate, lmao.

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • @dreamscapes_  lol, DH and I have conversations where we wonder stuff and decide we shouldn't google it cause it might land us on an watch list or something! 
  • Hahaha @dreamscapes_ between the baking and the 'something else,' YH has clearly hit the wife lottery.

@KFrob I hear you. The first few days into the BD marathon we were all "what's everyone else complaining about? we got this!", but we were definitely not sad once it came to an end.

• @KFrob We do the same! I also look at the most random stuff during my Wikipedia wanderings.

@emiliadkay LMAO, he seems to think so. I'm definitely not perfect, though.

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Month/Cycle: 1/0

CD/DPO: ?

WTO - WAYDTGKU: observing CM, occasionally peeing on sticks. Sometimes we have sex....

R/R: I don't think DH realizes how infrequently we have sex. When we finally did I told him "You know this is the first time we had sex since my birthday?" He was really shocked. I wasn't surprised, but it sure sucks to see on my chart. We are just so tired all the time.... I guess that's added natural child spacing to my lactational amenorrhea. Speaking of that, I've come to a better mental headspace about being more in NTNP mode. I will get there with taking steps to help my fertility return, but I'm not going to rush myself and just enjoy my life as it is now. I definitely still want to get KU, though!

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?

@Kfrob I also like to thing I'm a good Googler. But I think I would do pretty well in a competition to come up with creative ideas for teaching, but I don't think I'd take the gold. There are too many people more creative than me. I feel like I have a lot of random skills, but I'm not really the best at anything. Maybe if it was some sort of non-athletic decathlon! 

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @lalala2004  That's a great positive mind set on getting KU!  I know its so hard to not get sucked into the negativity of it, especially with social media.  I wish I could be fully committed to NTNP mode.  With DD we were trying, but with more of a relaxed NTNP attitude, this time is much more serious business and I'm trying not to get sucked into it too much.