May 2018 Moms
Options

AMA Check in 9/17

Where are my old ladies??

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any funny or crazy things happen last week?

4. What activity if any did you do in high school? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: AMA Check in 9/17

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 6 today! That gets me past my first loss milestone. One more week and I'll get past the second. 

2. How are you feeling? I feel fine. Especially in the mornings. By the evening I'm miserable but right now I feel great. 

3. Any funny or crazy things happen last week? DH and I went to a wedding for his best friend. We know that they are hoping to get pregnant right away and he told us that while they were at the alter they were discussing how he was going to get her pregnant that night. The fact that they discussed this in whispers when we were all watching cracks me up. 

4. What activity if any did you do in high school? I was in drama and I was on the debate team. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sparkymcgeee - I hope. You had fun at the wedding. Sorry that you are so miserable at night time but I am glad you are feeling fine the rest of the day
    @Justsuzie - So glad you got to hear the heartbeat - that is the most beautiful sound in the world 

5 weeks and 1 day

2. How are you feeling? It's kind of a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I feel great all day, sometimes I have on and off nausea, and some days I feel like crap all day. I am nervous about this upcoming week. I will be back at work tomorrow after having last week off. I have gotten use to just hanging around the house. I am worried about dealing with MS, being tired, and mostly hiding the bloat (which is way out of control right now)

3. Any funny or crazy things happen last week? We have been dealing with the aftermath of Irma. We spent most of the week without power and now there is another storm we are watching and praying it stays out at sea.

4. What activity if any did you do in high school? I was in drama and a community service club
  • Options
    5+2

2. How are you feeling?
    Great! Just super tired as we had a long weekend. 

Did a ton of dancing at a wedding!

A lot of sports!
  • Options

6 exactly today! @sparkymcgeee Did you have a small mental celebration today? It feels so great to be here. 
    2. How are you feeling?
    Tired, but otherwise great (*tw which is so scary after a loss)
    We went to school for 1 day, my kind of week! It was supposed to be a field trip that is now rescheduled for this coming week. We also lost power so we did a lot of fort building and "camping". 
    I did yearbook and newspaper. I was on soccer for a second, but wasn't nearly good enough. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    roomsuroomsu member
    edited September 2017
    @justsuzie when is the next time you get to see/hear the peanut? I am counting down the days  it's such a magical moment. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    justsuziejustsuzie member
    edited September 2017
    @roomsu I go in at 10 weeks (2 weeks from now).  I refused the weekly early ultrasounds because they cause me more anxiety than relieve it.   BTW my pg symptoms didn't hot until 7 weeks.  I felt great up until then!
  • Options
    7 weeks

2. How are you feeling?
    Nauseated.  I want all the food to hold it together

Bday party w family.   It was lovely

Swim, yearbook
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • Options
    @roomsu Yes! This first loss milestone is important but my last pregnancy made it further and I still had a loss so I need to get through this week and see Bean on the US next week. Then I'll relax a little more. Then when I make it 12 weeks. Then when I feel it move (I'm thinking 16 or 17). Then when that baby is in my arms. 

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Thinking of all you ladies and your milestones.  FX!   <3
    @glitzandglitter sorry about the next storm, hopefully it stays away!

6 + 5
    2. How are you feeling?
    Like total recycled shit.  Tired, dizzy, nauseated, back pain, constipation, nauseated, sore boobs, nauseated, cramping, oh yeah, did I mention nauseated?  
    We ripped up our living room carpet, so our living room and dining rooms are a total disaster area.  Also met with our realtor to work on a plan to get our house on the market.  Lots of craziness ahead.
    Choir and swing choir, musicals and plays, and cheerleading.  And I was also in Flags.  It was a really small school  :D

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you?  6 Tomorrow

2. How are you feeling? Getting over being sick.

3. Any funny or crazy things happen last week? Nope, not really. I got to see the bean today. Saw the gestational and yolk sac. 

4. What activity if any did you do in high school? What didn't I do? I did Marching Band, concert band, theater, cheerleading.... 
    2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    1. Almost 6 weeks 
    2. Feeling? Tired. Having poo problems already. Lots of cramping which freaks me out 
    3. Last week: naw. Boring af. 
    4: BAND NERD 4 LYFE!!!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 6w today! Though a have a feeling my scan may show a couple days more.

2. How are you feeling? Meh. Nauseous, tired... overwhelmed by simultaneous threenager and terrible two problems.

3. Any funny or crazy things happen last week? Yeah, we're stupid and got another dog, lol.

4. What activity if any did you do in high school? Nope, I was too cool for school. Mark me down for blue hair and punk rock concerts
  • Options
    1. 4w5d
    2. Pregnant. Bloated, bitchy, and boobs for days. 
    3. I don't think so. Which is a good thing. We had a shitty summer so I can handle some calm. My husband had some crazy shit go down at work but I can't ever share any of it. Silly, HIPAA. ;) 
    4. Boys. The football team. The drum line. Really any of them. Mmmm, a couple cute cheerleaders, too. #imsluttyandiknowit 

Other than that, marching band and choir and theater. Ohhhhh the theater parties. 
  • Options
    @zaclina Week 7 was my worst week of nausea so far.  Everyday!  It's starting to be a bit less and then I worry and don't even enjoy when I feel fine. And then the next day when I feel like shit I think back to when I felt okay and worried so much that I didn't want to eat anything!

@sandbar517 REcycled shit, love it.
    @Pearlvirus WHen is your scan?

AFM- I either am constipated or the runs. Not fair, I want an in between!  I was a little panicy yesterday. My right leg has felt weird for days and I think I may have pinched a nerve. It's like, I don't need anything else to make me feel yucky.  I already overanalyze everything my body does (pgal syndrome) I don't need to add to the list. Today though, I feel okay.  I had faux grilled cheese (imitation coconut cheese-sounds gross but it's delicious) for breakfast!  I am paying for it right NOW.
  • Options
    @justsuzie Girl I feel you on the poo problems! It's either a struggle or a little too easy. 
  • Options
    7w4d

2. How are you feeling?
    Nauseous, but I'll take it! (PGAL worries). 

I heard the heartbeat last week at 6w4d, which I've never heard before. And again today at 7w4d. It's pretty awesome! :)

I was in the dance "company" and I was (briefly) an editor for the newspaper. 
    Me: 36 DH: 36
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    *TW*
    BFP #1: CP, April 2016
    BFP #2: 10/5/16, MMC 11/3/16 at 7w5d (embryo stopped @ ~6 weeks), misoprostol 11/11/16 (EDD 6/16/17)
    Dx: Luteal phase defect, uterine polyps, stage 2 endometriosis, low morphology
    Uterine polyp removal (laparoscopy) 3/28/17
    BFP #3: 6/19/17, MMC 7/11/17 at 6w3d, misoprostol 7/17/17 (EDD 3/1/18)
    BFP #4: 8/25/17 EDD 5/4/18

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @justsuzie Monday 9/25!!
  • Options
    @Pearlvirus  Can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    4w6d
    2. How are you feeling? Nervous. With DD didn't get nauseous until about 6-7 weeks, but every day I still feel good makes me nervous.
    DD always finds a way to make us laugh. She is 25 months, so just over 2 years and she is repeating in her sweet voice everything. "Peanut butter toast" "tea party".
     Track, cheerleading, powder puff football, Key Club, International Club, Science club, all the AP classes.