January 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change - 16 Sep

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling? Any cravings?

3) Any appointments this week/last?

4) How are your baby preparations going? (Nursery/ Registry/ Etc.)

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What city or country do you feel like you would fit in the most at? Where are "your people"?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - 16 Sep

• Options

23 weeks! He's as big as a grapefruit. 

I'm feeling pretty dang good actually. I've gained quite a lot of weight though and feel heavy - don't walk as fast, stairs suck, etc. The last week I've wanted sugar too much - pancakes, waffles...

Nope!

Registry is done! Nursery is non-existent. We are looking for a house to buy right now, heh...

I'm feeling him move so much more now!! It's so cooooool!

6) GTKY: What city or country do you feel like you would fit in the most at? Where are "your people"?

I feel a natural attraction to the northeast. I've been to Philly, NYC and Boston and I feel really comfortable in those cities. Boston has probably been my favorite so far though. We are going to Portland, OR for my first time at the end of the month and I expect to feel pretty at home up there too. 
  • Options
    missblazemissblaze member
    edited September 2017

24 weeks. V-DAY! Woohoo! Cantaloupe. 

I'm seriously craving sugar and junk food this week! It's so weird because usually I'm not into that type of food.

I had a dentist appointment on Thursday lol. I may need a root canal

Small registry is done. Nursery is probably halfway done.

Rant: It is too early for my hip to be so out of whack. 

Home will always be the northeast. However, I am loving SC so far!

Edit: Half my responses disappeared!

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ollydollyollydolly member
    edited September 2017
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 23 weeks, a grapefruit (or a barbie doll - LOL) 

2) How are you feeling? Any cravings? Feeling like shit. Have the beginning stages to a cold. Anyone have any good remedies for a cold? 

3) Any appointments this week/last? Not until the end of the month....impatient. Hope the little dude is doing well in tehre. 

Um...okay? I have no plans for a baby shower, but all our family (except for my immediate family) is in Europe so we've put together a wish list on amazon for them. :-). Also, being older (37 in January) means most of my people have had babies so we're getting an amazing amount of hand-me-downs! Woot! Love bargains, love free stuff! Have not had to go through the process of buying preggo pants. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Maternity stores. I don't know what it's like in the states, but here in my Canadian city (which is huge, btw) there are limited options. I guess everyone buys online. The department stores only have mat clothes online. Same goes for places like Old Navy and the Gap. There's literally 3 stores (of the same chain) in my city of 2.5 million. Thankfully I have been gifted/loaned the "Travelling Maternity Wardrobe" (see #4), but I wanted something fancy for my super fancy job interview this coming Tuesday. I spent all day fighting Saturday traffic to get to one for a cute/professional new dress. Gawd. 

6) GTKY: What city or country do you feel like you would fit in the most at? Where are "your people"? My people are definitely Mexicans. Or the Irish. I can't decide. I'd like to take all the Irish people and live in Mexico with them and the Mexicans. Ireland's too cold!:smile:  

Edited: words. hard. 

First timer! 
    BFP: May 6, 2017 EDD: Jan. 13, 2018
  • Options
    21 weeks, an endive 

Feeling pretty good. No cravings yet but there is obviously still time. Haha

20 week appointment last week. Heartbeat sounded great. Nothing until 24 weeks when I get another ultrasound and another chance to see my sweet baby boy!

Pretty good. Registry is done. Lots of friends and family who have had babies in the last couple years so we are getting quite a bit of stuff for free.

Nothing for now. Feeling and doing pretty well right now!

I feel like I would fit in with Italians. Lol I love the food and the wine drinking. But I have absolutely no Italian blood in me what so ever. Lol.
  • Options
    23 weeks - as big as some mutant 11" grapefruit

Feeling okay, but pretty tired and (tmi) constantly gassy. I don't know if it counts as a craving since I always want it but usually resist, but chips & queso. And Papa John's breadsticks.

Nope, I'm free until the 25th

Haha nursery? I need some time/space to pull out all the things we've pitched into the room as DS outgrew them. Also I just realized/remembered the other day that we painted that room tan during our pre-DS painting spree, which screws up my aqua & gray ideas. Back to the Pinterest board. I have a registry but no expectation of a shower or anything.

Ok so I guess I appreciate that DH is still into me right now but actually I kind of just want to be left alone...

I'd like to think PNW or somewhere Scandinavian.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    22 weeks - size of a coconut

Feeling pretty good. Starting to notice it's harder and harder to catch my breath when working out, and some days my motivation is seriously lacking, but otherwise I'm doing well!

have one on Thursday this week. 

Have a small registry going (mostly for the discount and for family to have something to look at for Xmas), we got the kids room turned and set up with DD's new bed this weekend, and will convert her old bed back into a crib this week. As well, I went through the two boxes of clothes a friend passed along to us and got those into the drawers. I have yet to go through our cloth diaper stash and get the smaller ones out, and i have to sew new wipes this coming weekend when my friend takes DD for the weekend so I can have some downtime. 

Feeling like a Boss that I can still bend over to put my socks/shoes/pants on at this point! I was already HUEG with DD at this point in time. 

I want to go to the Steppes/Mongolia and do falconry and mounted archery with them. I love riding, but love that open wild air and free spirits.