May 2018 Moms

Symptoms Week of 9/16

Re: Symptoms Week of 9/16

• I just used magnesium citrate which I think is a cousin of milk of magnesia. Both use magnesium obviously. This was on a Saturday so couldn't call the doctor but I was desperate so I just googled the shit out of it and found no concerns and I feel so much better now. That stuff clears me out like no other. Just make sure to stay hydrated because it works by pulling water into your bowels.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have restless legs at night. Keeps me up forever and wakes up my DH when I'm wiggling around. I have to get up and do some squats or lunges to work out the urge to move. 
  • I had constipation for a week, prune juice was amazing only needed a shot at night. I then I had diarrhea for a week and now I'm back to constipation. I asked a PG nurse girlfriend when I will poop normal again and she said after birth...
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • I have to take stool softeners pretty much the whole time. Bleeding from your butt is no joke and no fun. It's just starting for me in the last couple of days and I don't want to deal. I'm in denial so far. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Exhaustion and sore boobs have continued, they vary day to day. Restless legs have started (luckily only if I let myself get really super tired) heartburn seems to have left town thank goodness, and nausea has changed so it's not terrible. Continuing with my sugar/dessert aversion, though for some reason I really want a pepperidge farm yellow cake with chocolate icing, but it has to still be frozen, because I'm a weirdo lol. Now... the constipation.... wth? Never had this last round and I cannot wait to get it moving along. Time to start upping my fiber greatly. I rarely dream so that's been interesting because, for the last few days, I've had numerous every night and remember almost everything. Nothing crazy, just there. And last night was the first time I've had to wake up and go to the bathroom even though I did right before bed.
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • My nausea is fading and I don't know how I feel about that. Stomach still feels a bit off though. 
    Exhaustion is ever-present.
    and I seem to have caught a cold ... which isn't symptom related but adds to the whole "things I have to deal with now". 
  • Does anyone else have post nasal drip?! It's making me feel horribly gaggy, yuck!
    For constipation, go get some magnesium supplements. Most people are deficient in magnesium anyway. It'll keep you very regular!
  • Icky in the early mornings, super queasy 9-10, then fair for the rest of the day and back to yucky around 8-9 until I fall asleep. Craving salty foods, although sometimes sweet foods help keep the nausea down. Not eating much, either. Also having a hard time staying hydrated. I don't want water (which is odd for me) and it actually makes me feel worse. Any tips??

Really hoping second trimester brings relief! With DD, there was no relief until around 30 weeks. Also starting to feel pressure in my lower abdomen. Bloating has started to go down some, thankfully.
    BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @zizzabell523 if you can handle any fruit flavors, try adding some to your water (a few citrus slices, a couple pieces of pineapple, etc)
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Tired....exhausted...even more tired...is it bed time yet?
    The bloat tho, every time i eat I feel like i instantly go from 5 weeks to 5 months.

No nausea yet.....i'm sure ill kick my self for saying that soon....had HG with both of my previous pregnancies. 
  • @zizzabell523 water turns my stomach too. Lemon water worked for awhile but now I can't handle it either. So I use those liquid water enhancers, where you put a drop or two into your water. It adds just enough flavour for me to be able to stomach it. 
  • suchaglencocosuchaglencoco member
    edited September 2017
    I'm so bloated that if you threw me into a lake I could probably float... Also, everything makes me cry. I had a coworker take a pepper out of my snack bag and started tearing up because  that was my pepper. 

But my boobs look fabulous 
    All I could picture reading your comment. Now I can't stop laughing. I think it's time for bed. At 7:53.

• I'm still spotting and really worrying about it. I called and talked to a nurse today. She put in an urgent message for the doctor. 

I was a little queasy today. It seems like it happens when I'm hungry. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm still spotting and really worrying about it. I called and talked to a nurse today. She put in an urgent message for the doctor. 

I was a little queasy today. It seems like it happens when I'm hungry. 
    Hope the spotting stops soon for you, lots of hugs <3 Breathe and take it one day at a time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I can't sleep! I'm tired, fell asleep tonight around 9:30pm, woke up at 11, and been wide ass awake for 2.5 hours now. 
  • You are not alone, probably may babies are real eaters
  • bjkay22 said:
    I'm finally having some symptoms, makes it all feel more real (at least that's what I'm focusing on) 6 weeks 2 days. Slight gurgly stomach, breast tenderness (lightening boobs gif lmao perfect), and tired/hungry literally all the time. I feel like I could eat a house and sleep for 3 days. 
    Sounds spot on!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • @duck_duck_goose, I will never watch a scary movie in a theater. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I watched one at home because they are not my thing. And now, I definitely won't watch them due to vivid dreams thanks to hormones, but that scene makes me laugh for some reason. 
  • JNCPro3130  I've spotted everyday since my BFP.  It's worrisome but there's really nothing you can do about it.  If baby is developing normally then baby is developing normally.... I've just come to terms with it.  My doctors aren't worried so I try to take a cue from them.  I also had a massive bleed and still saw a HB at 6 weeks 4 days.  So try not to think worst case scenario.  If you up your water intake that might also help.  GL.

PUKEY BURPS!  I think I just have to burp and then a lil puke comes up with it, lovely.  I think I need to do something about my acidic stomach because that's making it worse. I heard baking soda and water helps.  I try the natural route first before moving onto meds...any other natural remedies out there for acidic stomach?  SHould I cut down on my fruit intake?
  • Fatigue, nausea comes and goes, no appetite, extremely thirsty, bloat. I just unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans cause I can't today. I think I'm gonna change into leggings. Heartburn, headache
    BabyFruit Ticker

June '14 February Siggy Challenge
    Picture of DH and I on top of Mayan ruins, Altun Ha, in Belize

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't even feel pregnant this time around. No nausea, no vomiting, nothing. Usually I lose up to like 20 lbs before I start gaining. Nope not this time around only like 7w and my pants already don't fit plus food is just bland. It's weird.