June 2016 Moms

FFFC 9/15

Re: FFFC 9/15

• Sometimes when my kids are being onery about going out to play and the baby is inside sleeping I lock the back door and sit at the kitchen table (where I have a complete view of of our fenced back yard). Win win win for everyone the girls play outside albeit against their will sometimes, Cameron gets quiet to nap, and I eat lunch in peace for a few.
    artlea2013lm45678laurendiaz02lyoash31
  • I'm eating cookies for second breakfast
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
    lm45678Tawny87laurendiaz02
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm eating cookies for second breakfast
    You're pregnant! You do you!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    artlea2013laurendiaz02
  • lm45678lm45678 member
    edited September 2017
    Not so much a FFFC but a funny story:

Just had a student come in for bandaids to cover her nipples because she didn't wear a bra today- and she like yelled it across the office to me because it was empty and one of our older male counselors walked in while she was yelling it :D She literally looked like she wanted to die
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    Tawny87AmberLiz99artlea2013laurendiaz02
  • My FFFC is going to be related to sex 2 weeks in a row.. oops! DH really wanted to have sex 2 nights ago and I was SOOOOO tired. I basically sucked it up being half asleep and told him to be quick. Bad wife!

Maybe tonight we can have a nice dinner with some wine and I can make it up to him.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    Tawny87artlea2013laurendiaz02
  • @artlea2013 Right there with ya with a cookie and a chocolatine. I've been eating salads, fruits, and lean meat all week so I feel I've earned them haha. That's my reasoning at least!

My confession is that while I'm super excited for my husband to come home today, I'm gonna miss sleeping so well at night. He's a human heater so we have to sleep with our bedroom door open to get cool air flowing in. Our dog, being a bullie and sleeps in the living room, snores extremely loud and it often disrupts my sleep (despite a white noise machine, fan, and ear plugs...yea, she's just that loud). I'll be glad for the cooler weather to come since we can start closing our door again.
    Tawny87artlea2013laurendiaz02
  • My FFFC is going to be related to sex 2 weeks in a row.. oops! DH really wanted to have sex 2 nights ago and I was SOOOOO tired. I basically sucked it up being half asleep and told him to be quick. Bad wife!

Maybe tonight we can have a nice dinner with some wine and I can make it up to him.
    It's ok. I'm usually like hurry up and get it over with please. It's been better recently but after years of endometriosis sex is something my body just kind of cringes at the thought of.
    lm45678AmberLiz99laurendiaz02
  • My confession is that I'm looking forward to going to work at 2:30, just so I can have some quiet. 

I usually hate missing school pickup and Friday evening fun with the kids, but I've gotten only 3-5 hours sleep each night most of this week, and yesterday I hurt my back doing some home renovations, so I'm looking forward to the worlds most boring library where I'm currently working. I can sit and read and apply for jobs and hopefully get a decent nights sleep when I get home. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
    meggymeTawny87artlea2013laurendiaz02
  • My confession is that I'm looking forward to going to work at 2:30, just so I can have some quiet. 

I usually hate missing school pickup and Friday evening fun with the kids, but I've gotten only 3-5 hours sleep each night most of this week, and yesterday I hurt my back doing some home renovations, so I'm looking forward to the worlds most boring library where I'm currently working. I can sit and read and apply for jobs and hopefully get a decent nights sleep when I get home. 
    You poor thing! I am homicidal with less than 8 hours. Hope you get some good sleep tonight!
    AmberLiz99
  • @AmberLiz99 That's awful! I'm glad you'll have some peace at the library tonight. With luck, maybe tonight will be better sleep-wise.
    AmberLiz99
  • Not a confession, more like a funny embarrassing story.  DH and I were getting it on last night (sexy outfit and all) and thanks to my allergies I sneezed out a full pee jet right onto the bed.  Talk about a mood killer.  
    Tawny87lyoash31artlea2013
  • Not a confession, more like a funny embarrassing story.  DH and I were getting it on last night (sexy outfit and all) and thanks to my allergies I sneezed out a full pee jet right onto the bed.  Talk about a mood killer.  
    Bahaha!!! Lately I've had a lot of queefing noises when we have sex. Not sexy at all!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
    Tawny87adiaz132003artlea2013
    Being a woman is the best! If it makes you feel better I was sick in bed last night with a bowl next to me in case I had to vomit, because our master bathroom toilet is broken. Sure enough I had to text my husband downstairs and have him come get/ clean out the barf bowl...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA 

At least it was your husband and not a guy you were newly dating! 
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    laurendiaz02adiaz132003

• Started weight watchers yesterday.

Today I used a pumping bottle to measure out 5oz of wine. :D
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    meggymeTawny87laurendiaz02artlea2013
  • @laurenm2123 You should turn the old pump baggies into adult Capri suns!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
    Tawny87lm45678egirl1025artlea2013
  • meggyme said:
    @laurenm2123 You should turn the old pump baggies into adult Capri suns!

Dear Lord.... Genius!!!!   "No this is not a pina colada... It milk!!!" 
    meggymeartlea2013