Happy Friday!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing:

Testing:

Typical LP Length: 

Rant/Rave: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - Most interesting, or embarrassing, place you've ever had sex...

Re: TWW -- Friday 9/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dukestar5 Oh, it is def too early, I know from experience it is too early, and yet I talked myself into it! We went to our first RE appt and she told me to start baby aspirin right away and to do the progesterone only if I get a BFP. I know sometimes dr's prescribe progesterone throughout LP but atm we don't have a reason to think I have low progesterone, just trying to provide support if I do get ku. TW I doubt the protocol will stop a third loss but I like that the RE is being proactive. end TW I hope your friend takes the birthday news well. 
    @Augusta108 How is your kitty doing? 
    @doxiemoxie212 Sorry for the dip. Have fun at the alcohol world tour! What type of booze is at the distillery? 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin gin and whiskey I think? Or maybe rum and whiskey.  I think it's called van brunt :)
  • Options
    @zamora_spin, my kitty is doing pretty well, thanks for asking! He has his official vet weigh-in tomorrow, but our home scale suggests he's up about 12 oz in the last two weeks. He definitely looks and feels more substantial, too!

@catlady1215, enjoying the sun this weekend sounds like a great plan! Got to get outside as much as possible before the winter blahs arrive.

@dukestar5, I hope your phone call with your friend goes okay and she's understanding!

@doxiemoxie212, acupuncture followed by an Alcohol Tour sounds like a fun day! Especially if the tour includes whiskey...

@galactickates, that does sound like a romantic place.

@blackhottamales, that is a good pro tip, lol. GL at work today meeting the deadline! 

@marcus7676, sorry about the confusing cycle. As for your GTKY, I think my experience with sex on the floor is a big part of why I am now such a big believer in beds! 
  • Options
    zamoraspinzamoraspin member
    edited September 2017
    @blackhottamales Ha, nothing that racy, it was with the ex BF. 
    @Saratiff Some women who are ku have a temp drop the day of implantation, with the temp rising back up the next day (the drop could even be at or below CL although it could be less dramatic than that). Because implantation occurs between DPO 7-12 it would generally be on those days that you would see an ID. The trouble is that when a dip happens it is impossible to tell if it's really an ID. I have experienced dips in cycles where I was not ku, as have many other women. You can only really tell if you had an ID in retrospect if you get a BFP that cycle. 
    eta to add - @doxiemoxie212 That sounds awesome. I hope your dip turns out to be an ID!
    And @Augusta108 glad to hear your kitty is gaining weight!
  • Options
    @Saratiff lol it's a temp dip that signifies retrospectively implantation. Meaning, if you get pregnant you can look back and say, oh, there's implantation. But it happens in non-KU charts too due to mid-luteal estrogen surge. 
  • Options
    @Zamora_spin sorry about the bfn. hopefully its just to early. I've been really bad with early testing the past few months also.

@doxiemoxie212 fingers crossed so hard that's a big implant

@augusta108 that sounds like so much fun, have fun tonight!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    TGIF!!

Month/Cycle:  2/1

CD/DPO:  CD 34/ 3 DPO 

Timing:  -2, -1, 0

Testing:  I had a positive OPK on Tuesday, peak OPK on Wednesday, temp rose on Thursday, but I've been having spotting for the last 2-3 days  :'(

Typical LP Length:  I'm not sure since I only came off BC last month.

Rant/Rave: [Rant] My spotting is totally getting me down.  [Rave] It's Friday, and a long weekend for me.  Also, I'm having vegetable sushi and wine tonight!  :)

CS/Q:

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - Most interesting, or embarrassing, place you've ever had sex...  DH and I used to live with our respective parents when we started dating.  We used to drive around looking for somewhere to park his truck so we could do it.  Finally, we stumbled across this corn field that was a perfect spot!  Many steamy sessions happened there!

@marcus7676 I have to agree.  It would be amazing to be that horny again.  Those were the days.  It's pretty rare when I'm that horny now 
    :(

Me: 25 │DH: 27
    Married: 05/27/2017
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Testing: Not sure yet. If my boobs get sore before AF is due, I'll test - otherwise I'll try to wait it out.

Typical LP Length: 12

Rant/Rave: I caught a 24hr stomach virus and was home sick and miserable all day yesterday. Luckily it was short-lived and I feel better today. We have a wedding to go to Saturday so I'm just hoping it doesn't strike anyone else in our household so we can still go.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - Most interesting, or embarrassing, place you've ever had sex... A really long time ago, we went hiking in a really remote location and ended up doing it on a large rock at the top of the mountain. We were at that hot and heavy stage of our relationship and hadn't seen each other for about a month and we just went for it. Definitely the strangest place I've ever done it!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @zamora_spin sorry for the BFN - hopefully it is just too early. LOL to the closet sex. I had a lot of that in HS. :)
    @catlady1215 Yay for beautiful weekend weather and no set plans! Sorry you got caught in the parking lot! I would be super embarrassed!
    @Augusta108 the music festival sounds fun. Have a great time!
    @josteele91 sorry about the spotting. Hopefully the sushi and wine lift your spirits. Cornfield sex sounds kinda hot!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:  20/1 (ish)  

Timing:  Doesn't matter, benched

Testing:  Same

Typical LP Length: 12 ish

Rant/Rave:  Rave:   Got my broken wrist re-splinted and now I can use my thumb.  And it's Friday!  And my family is visiting our new house tomorrow.  Rant:  No reasons to rant today!

CS/Q:  I had EWCM yesterday and today so not sure which to count as O day?

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - Most interesting, or embarrassing, place you've ever had sex...  We're pretty vanilla.  I'm lazy, I like our bed, and the lounging after!
  • Options
    @offtoneverland  Hey lady!  My wrist is pretty good, thanks for asking.  BTW, I'm totally jealous of your Ben and Jerry's!
  • Options
    @zamora_spin sorry for the BFN - hopefully it is just too early. LOL to the closet sex. I had a lot of that in HS. :)
    @catlady1215 Yay for beautiful weekend weather and no set plans! Sorry you got caught in the parking lot! I would be super embarrassed!
    @Augusta108 the music festival sounds fun. Have a great time!
    @josteele91 sorry about the spotting. Hopefully the sushi and wine lift your spirits. Cornfield sex sounds kinda hot!
    The wine and sushi totally helped.  Also, cornfield sex is TOTALLY hot lol.  I highly recommend it.
    Me: 25 │DH: 27
    Married: 05/27/2017
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017