•     
  •     
  •     
  •     
  •     
  •     
  •     
  •     
  • @supercoolstephy I love how you're like I'm sweating balls but who cares I'm wearing sweaters and boots!! Fall fashion is my fav too
    caseyw8784jaclyn0405auntieraindrop
  • @burnsmommy27 exactly. That was the day I took that sweater off and closed my office door. I probably could have done without the boots because that was likely the heat culprit but I'm not about to bend over to do that. I tried to put on a pair of ankle strap shoes today and couldn't bend over enough. Ugh. But I'm all about the fall weather. Super thankful to be doing most of my pregnancy where I'm showing in the fall. Although, I'm not so thrilled to be doing it over the winter when I find the best Stouts. haha

J18 November Siggy Challenge: Halloween
    Pregnancy Ticker
    burnsmommy27caseyw8784jaclyn0405EmilyLove25
  •     
  • How come some people still have their innie belly buttons? I had an innie belly button before but now mines pretty flat. Is there a reason? lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker

•     
  • @livingoffpbjs I have a pretty deep belly button, last time I didn't come close to being flat or an outtie. I figure the same will happen this time. 

J18 November Siggy Challenge: Halloween
    Pregnancy Ticker
    auntieraindrop
  • @livingoffpbjs - Mine is still an innie but definitely getting shallower by the day!
  •     
  • @livingoffpbjs I think that some women just don't get the outie belly button. I never did with DD, it just became more shallow. My belly button is still deep so I don't think I'll be getting an outie this time around either.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 November Siggy Challenge: Thanksgiving FAILS

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Its so creepy lol I want my old belly button back hahaha
    Pregnancy Ticker

EmilyLove25witchwai
  •     
  • @livingoffpbjs mine is flat right now too. Only half of it popped out last time, which looked super weird.
    Jan '18 November Siggy Challenge: Thanksgiving Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @livingoffpbjs I have a deep bellybutton as well. I don't expect to get an outie, but like @missblaze it's gotten shallower.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Quick Facts:
    - feminist killjoy, anxious af, swears a lot, prone to rants
    - is a writer, but makes her actual money in IT
    - divorced, later remarried, has an 8-year-old son
  •     
  • @livingoffpbjs I am just like @schaze... Half popped out and it's trending in that direction this time too, lol. ZFGs from me though! I love Bumps :) (Until 36 weeks+... then we all really do look ridiculous but are also too tired to care). 

Pregnancy Ticker
    schazejaclyn0405auntieraindropTInman87
  •     
  • @livingoffpbjs @supercoolstephy @schaze - i also have a deep innie, but i've noticed that it's shallower. FOr those of you who had innies that became outies, did they go back to innies afterwards? lol :)
  • @caseyw8784 mine went from half-popped to a very deep innie (due to the after-baby pooch) so yes!

BabyFruit Ticker
    caseyw8784auntieraindrop
  •     
  •     
  • @cyanope no college shirt today?  ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
    supercoolstephycyanopeTInman87
  •     
  •     
  •     
  • Haha, @schaze...nope! Only one of them still "kind of" fits, and I got sick of wearing it every Wednesday. I may get the "look" from my admin for not wearing a college t-shirt, but if they have a problem, they can go buy me some that fit! They're all getting too short. 
    Jan18 November Siggy Challenge: Thanksgiving Fails

**TW**
    BFP #1: 12/1/14 said goodbye 1/2/15
    BFP #2: 5/5/15
    EDD: 1/15/16
    Wren Marie born 1/7/16
    BFP #3 4/26/17
    EDD: 12/30/17
    schazejaclyn0405caseyw8784caeilievalor