November 2017 Moms

Symptoms weeks of 9/11

Anyone else dealing with what seems to be indigestion? I've had loose stools the past several days and today it's crampy.  My really bad lower abdominal muscle pain has been good but my SI lower back pain remains. I probably did too much activity yesterday. Pitting edema also returned but seems to have gotten better last night. Pregnancy is not glamorous :)

Re: Symptoms weeks of 9/11

• Yeah, I'm there with you, along with crazy heartburn all the time.  I've also been dealing with a lot of lower abdominal tightness and tenderness.  I have started wearing a belly band/belly bra or a supportive maternity slip on a regular basis.  Hard to tell if it is helping - the more constrictive portion of the support band sits under my bump around my hips and at times feels like it is digging in to my hips.  I think I'm starting to develop PUPPS on my abdomen - the skin in a band right around my belly button is seriously itchy, turning red, and has a different texture.  I try not to irritate it and instead to baste myself up with body butter whenever it gets harder to deal with.  The colder weather in the morning is making the nipple vasospasms much worse.  Heaven help me with breastfeeding and dealing with this.
  • Lacking in the energy department seriously feel like I can't even get off the couch but I also do all the child care for our 20 month old all day/night plus all the house work alone on top of tossing and turning on a nightly basis because of my hip pain. Also have heartburn at everything even water. Nightly nasusea spells have been hitting me when laying down to go to sleep for the night I'll start feeling very sick so that's a bummer haven't actually got sick but just an overwhelming feeling that I could. To top it off I have so much to do to prepare for babygirl. Need to order her crib still, wash all my daughter's old clothes from storage and get them hung up for the new baby. Start preparing my hospital bag. Praying energy just hits me these next few days or something.
  • Loading the player...
  • The heartburn is so real if I don't stay on top of my Zantac twice a day and even then it sometimes runs away

wound up in triage yesterday with a
    pounding racing heart and dizziness. They couldn't find anything and sent me home. It anytime I get up and then sit down again my heart feel like its ravings. I'm normally in the 70s and being up puts my heart rate at almost double and I am 120-130s. Thinking this may be why I am constantly exhausted like I ran a half marathon by the afternoon 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• @curiousfool1 Are you wearing a layer of clothing under the belt? It could be foliculitis from the sweat clogging pores and hair follicles under the belt. I wear one too, always with a light layer to decrease irritation. 
  • I don't know if this is considered indigestion or what, but I have been throwing up a little bit right at bedtime. It's so gross. My other fun symptoms are persistent lower back pain and pelvic pain. It was so bad over the weekend that I was in tears.

@MaximumEffort That is such a good tip. I just started getting some itchy redness on my belly too and hadn't considered that my belt use during walks might be the culprit. I will start wearing a layer under it!
  • I had been feeling decreased movement, so I went in to get checked out. Had an ultrasound this morning and the baby has flipped to breech - which would explain the movement changes. It's a relief that he's doing OK, that's all that I really care about, but what's not OK is that 1. he's breech and I want to do a TOLAC and 2. he's kicking me straight into the bladder and cervix and it's killing me.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Abby7 there is time to flip again and you can do spinning babies. I swear this one flips a lot or is in a strange portion, oblique. He always had his feet above his head for scans
  • I'm glad to hear some of these other symptoms and know that I'm not alone! I hadn't had a lot of negative symptoms until I moved into the third trimester. I'm due in early November, and the biggest problem now is the lack of sleep. I can't sleep through the night anymore and some nights I barely sleep at all. Last week I was so exhausted one day that I was hallucinating. Does not bode well for sleepless weeks after the baby is born. I've also had some lower abdominal pains (may be when I'm not hydrating enough or being too active) that feel like period cramps. Anyone else getting these? 
  • It's good to know others are having similar symptoms. I think the worst thing right now is not sleeping, I toss and turn all night cause my hips hurt and I can't get comfortable. Ohh and the heart burn is getting worse.
  • I try to turn :) now it's my back being loose, last night I guess I gave up on turning and fell asleep on my back. 
    @buhundbae I had cramping today but it went away. 
  • So many symptoms lately! Leg cramps especially at night. Lower back pain 24/7. I have an SI issue that seems to be flaring and sciatica. Plus my fibromyalgia is in full force. Started getting nauseous a few minutes ago, glad to know I'm not crazy in that aspect. It started after I laid down for bed. I've been having pelvic cramping more lately and today was the worst. We walked for work and halfway to our destination (which is maybe half a mile) I was cramping, couldn't get comfortable the entire time we were there and then had to walk back. I was miserable by the time I got home. My rib pain is getting worse every day too. 
  • Major carpal tunnel, hands numb and swollen, puffy feet, and Charlie horses. I knew I was spoiled in the first and second trimesters! Sometimes my heart just feels off and I think it's when he gets to his highest point.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Swollen feet and hands, heart racing, achy hips, getting full to fast, having cravings but nothing sounds good. Also, baby has been moving higher lately and I don't like it!
  • Trouble sleeping due to bathroom trips all night, not being able to get comfortable, and heartburn. The lack of sleep isn't helping my patience. I know I've been short with people, especially at work, which makes me feel bad because that isn't my personality at all. I've had a racing heart too. 

Last night I had a dream I was pregnant with 4 baby girls...so yeah, nightmares too lol
  • Dying to go out walking and get the baby into a better position as well as getting some better sleep myself (it's way better at night if I exercise during the day), but I'm the same as @kaitlinliz - it gives me cramps and feels like the baby is pressuring my cervix really bad.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker