Pregnant after a Loss

PGAL Check-In: Week of Sept 11

Good Evening, PGAL mommies! Sorry for posting this so late. Had a BUSY day today.  If you're new, always feel free to jump in, but you can also create your own intro thread for more info about yourself. Stay strong and have a wonderful week!!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments coming up?

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? What family traditions do you hope to pass on to your little one?
Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: 4-25-2014
TTC: March 2015
BFP: 2-18-16
Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
D&C: 4-2-16
TTCAL: May 2016
IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PGAL Check-In: Week of Sept 11

• How far along are you? 19 weeks, 1 day

How big is baby? The size of a mango? A Gameboy? 6 inches long, 8.5 oz

Appointments coming up? Check up with OB on Sept 25th

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Emotionally, I was elated today. I do have a short fuse and get stressed out and flustered more easily. Physically, back pain, leg tingles, and BAAAAD heartburn. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? feeling the baby kick more often and delivery day!

Rants/Raves/Questions: Rave!!!- I had the anatomy scan today. =D We're having a little girl. DH and I are very excited. Our little lady was very healthy and active. Everything looked great. 
    Rant: I know I sound like an annoying baby, but I'm ready to just get my baby shower over with. Everything about entertaining 80 women makes me cringe and is stressing me out.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? What family traditions do you hope to pass on to your little one?
    My favorite holiday is Christmas. Christmas is a huge deal in my family and I was blessed enough to have parents who always made it very special and meaningful, even though we weren't the wealthiest family, not even close. I would love to carry on the tradition of the Reverse Advent Calendar, where instead of receiving a gift every day of advent, we give something to someone less fortunate instead (usually food or clothes). That was always exciting for me. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    16 weeks

How big is baby? 
    The size of an action figure

Appointments coming up?
    Tomorrow--16 week checkup?  

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?
    Pretty good--in that strange stage where I am not feeling movement (or not regularly enough to be confident that it's movement) and worrying that something is wrong? 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to?
    Hearing my sweet boy tomorrow in the office.

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Heartburn is killer currently.  NPR--it has been in the 70's or low 80's for the last 6 weeks or so here.  So for a wedding I have this weekend, I bought a long, 3/4 sleeve dress.  Yeah, temps are in the mid 90's.  I guess I will still wear my dress and just hope the church isn't hot! 

Well I just found out that I get my Gram's dining room table.  She recently passed away and this was her table when she was a kids--then she raised my mom around it, and now I get it.  It brings me to tears to writing this.  So I have decided to host Thanksgiving this year for my extended family and plan on continuing that every year.  Which means, our giant backyard will hopefully be home to many football games for the kids down the road. 

ALSO:  
    Congrats @nmd9168!!  A little lady!!  How sweet.  I am glad everything went well at your scan!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @magnolia305 Thank you! =) That is so cool about getting your Grandma's table. =)

BabyFruit Ticker