November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change 9/11-9/17

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions.

5. GTKY: if you could have a $1000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you choose?

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 9/11-9/17

• Options
    30 weeks today! Size of a cucumber, which is really not descriptive at all given the size range of cucumbers.
    2. How are you feeling?
    The nausea has started up a little bit again and the fatigue, although that could be attributed to running after my two boys.
    Nope, next week I meet with the new OB in the practice.
    Stupid smoke and stupid idiots setting fires.
    5. GTKY: if you could have a $1000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you choose?

Target or Marshall's or something along those lines, although I'm honestly more likely to attack Amazon.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    31 weeks, asparagus 
    2. How are you feeling?
    I've been better. Sorry TMI but I feel like a slave to the toilet with gas and loose stools that have been going on for 5 days now and it's super crampy. What I read is that my body isn't absorbing fat but I'm not even eating that much fat, doesn't matter what I eat.  I feel I'll prepared for this baby. 

none this week but I did take DH to the hospital for a tour. The lady who gave the tour has been there for 40 years so there's a chance she was there for DH or his brother. 

I want sleep!! And I want to know how baby is positioned because he's up in a rib and on the opposite hip all the time, no where to lie on my side. It's like I can only sleep when he does already 

probably Target, especially since they are getting a Magnolia line now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kaitlinlizkaitlinliz member
    edited September 2017
    30 weeks! Cantaloupe, zucchini or platypus without his tail 
    2. How are you feeling?
    not terrible ..back hurts, ribs still hurt. My fibro has been bad this week and I'm exhausted. Oh and I noticed today my hands and feet are starting to swell ...sadly this is still a "not terrible" week.
    nope. I'm off this week.
    rant: my hands and feet are starting to swell! I was so excited that while gaining a ton it was all belly. Dr figured it was water weight so I guess I should be lucky I didn't start to swell til now but I'm just worried it'll continue 

this is half rant half rave. Some of you know DH and I cannot come up with a name and have been arguing about it. Well he finally came up with one I like, but I hate the original spelling and that's how he wants it (it's Irish so it has an odd spelling) I want to change it so people can pronounce it correctly. He's arguing it'll change the meaning. He realizes mine is Irish too and not the original spelling right? Lol! I hope he let's me change the spelling cuz then WE'LL HAVE A NAME!
    This is tricky. I love Hobby Lobby with a passion and could spend $1000 there if given. Or bed bath and beyond. Cuz I never go there unless I have gift cards, I'd love a shopping spree to a store I wouldn't use on a daily basis. But to get the most bang for my buck I'd prolly say TJ Maxx
  • Options

30 weeks...size of a zucchini. I guarantee this baby is bigger than a zucchini. 

2. How are you feeling?

Huge. I've been told by several different people, mostly strangers, that I look like I'm about to give birth any day. Not cool. 

Yes. Got my Tdap.

Rave is that my new favorite pastime is watching my belly jump and move. I like trying to guess baby's position and which body part is which. 

Target. I can think of $1000 worth of things I want right now. 

• Options
    29 weeks. Acorn squash, pineapple.
    2. How are you feeling?
    ok. Sleeping is being more challenging and my feet are swelling more so I'm needing to find time throughout the day to put them up. I swelled really bad with DD to the point where they thought I was developing pre-e so really hoping this isn't the same.
    nope. I'm off this week.
    rave: we have finally decided in a name I think! We are starting to use it to make sure it "fits" but I think this is it. Fingers crossed!

rant: we have done literally nothing to prepare the nursery. We also just pulled the trigger on doing a fairly large remodel to our house while we live here which means we won't be living in our upstairs / normal bedrooms so I guess that's ok but I am really starting to feel anxious about this. The Reno will make our house so much better but I'm sure it won't be done by the time baby arrives and that is scary to think what life will be like for that short time.

oh man, i came up with this question and I'm having a hard time! @MaximumEffort I agree about target - I already spend so much there and now with the Magnolia line, i'm going to be in trouble! I also love Pottery Barn and with this remodel I could easily spend a grand on furniture, lighting etc.
  • Options
    29 pineapple!! So fitting after all the pineapple I ate during IVF

2. How are you feeling?
    Exhausted. Back pain from standing during surgeries this week and kind of cranky. 

i wound up in triage Monday for pounding heart and rate in the 130s that came back as nothing. 
    2 week check up yesterday for my rhogam. Belly still measuring exactly 1 week ahead. My OB and I discuss my heart rate issues and if I have any more repeats I'm going to a cardiologist for a monitor. She's more concerned that when it gets high im not breathing easily since I was running without problems up until about 7 weeks ago 

anyone figured out the magic to beating insomnia yet? 

lululemon. I live in their stuff when I'm not pregnant. And still wearing some of my running shorts just below the bump
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 31 weeks - BIG

2. How are you feeling? -
    pretty good now that the baby has stopped kicking me in the bladder/cervix as he was earlier this week, which is breathtakingly uncomfortable. I'm tired but that's more my due to my life than pregnancy-related.

I had a check on Monday due to decreased movement and he was fine (did a non-stress test), then an ultrasound on Tuesday to confirm - which showed he had flipped to breech, explaining the change in movement. I have a previously-scheduled growth ultrasound on Monday and then my 2-week appointment on Tuesday next week.

I need a real break and/or a prenatal massage and definitely a mani-pedi. DH is coming home tonight and we have this stupid gigantic backyard keg party tomorrow. It's an Oktoberfest and 100 people are coming and it's across our backyard and our two next neighbors' yards, like I said, gigantic, so no break even when he gets home. I also need a new car with a third row, and when am I going to have time to car shop?

A furniture store. Dying to redo my living room and also get some stools for my kitchen counter.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? A day late but 30 weeks.  Butternut squash or various other items that dont seem accurate to me.  

2. How are you feeling?  
    pretty much like everyone else it seems.   My biggest issues are heartburn and not being able to sleep.

nope still only doing monthly appts I think until 36 weeks so my next one is at 32 weeks. 

Rant is that Im tired of being asked if I'm having twins or if my due date is right.  The last time someone said something I responded that my doctor measures me regularly and Im right on track and actually not as giant as you think.  Rave or positive thing is I went to a breastfeeding class this week and it was super informative and my husband was very involved and seems like he will be super supportive so thats great because I have been very worried about bfing and not being successful.

I am terrible at shopping and hate spending money so I would probably say Target or some store where I can get a bunch of different stuff and stuff I really need because otherwise I tend to not buy myself stuff.  
  • Options
    @DungeonTrollMel Eating a PB&J cured my
    second trimester insomnia. Other foods worked too, but the PB worked fastest and worked every time.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    31 weeks; asparagus? These comparisons get stranger and stranger. 
    2. How are you feeling?
    pretty huge, and I know it will only get worse!
    Next week. 
    None this week. 
    Definitely Kohl's for clothes; Amazon for everything else. 
  • Options
    30 weeks today

2. How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling extremely large. I feel like my stomach is going to split open. I have a ton of pressure downward. Not sure if that's normal or not. I don't remember that kind of pressure with my last two. But then again, this pregnancy is much more different than my last two. 

Monday I go for my 2 week follow up. Then two weeks after, I start my twice a week MFM spots until I deliver. 

I cannot believe I only have 10 weeks to go! Since 20 weeks this has been flying by! 

Hmmm ... I love shopping and there are a million things I want. I'd have to say I would purchase the remaining dining room chairs from Pier One to complete our dining room. I would also buy our bed that I've had my eye on from Ashley furniture. 
    Pregnancy Ticker