Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW - Week of 9/10

I didn't see this one from yesterday, so I'm going for it!

--

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing:

TWW - Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at?

Re: WTO/TWW - Week of 9/10

• SecretstaplerSecretstapler member
    edited September 2017

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: CD 10

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM

TWW - Timing:

TWW - Testing:

R/R: The bachelorette party was fun!  I am very tired, though.  And I concluded that I am definitely too old to go clubbing.  So much about the whole scene seriously creeps me out.

CS/Q: My temp finally dropped today, and it dropped a lot.  My first reading was 96.32, but I took it again immediately and it jumped half a degree.  I'm don't know what to think yet, whether it's an ovulation dip or just the drop I've been waiting for with the new cycle.  I didn't temp yesterday because I was drinking and out until 3 am, and I was sleeping in a hotel room with other people.  I really hope I didn't ovulate today, I don't want another 21 day cycle.  Although, with how weird this cycle has been, maybe I'm better off just scratching it and starting anew.

I was reminded this weekend that I am terrible at telling when people are drunk.  I'm not good at it to start with, but then once I've had a drink, you have to be literally falling down or unable to form sentences before I start to suspect something.  It means that I worry a lot at the end of the night because I have absolutely no idea who is safe to drive (No one drove this weekend).

ETA: my chart

• Lol, I was just starting this! Changed mine to the weekly chat, though. :smile:

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/11

TWW - Timing: -5, -4

TWW - Testing: Saturday

R/R: FF is drunk. I put in that I'm sick today and it took away my CHs. I haven't temped in 4 days. Oh well.

CS/Q: Haven't been temping. According to my temp shift and CM, I O'd on either CD 10 or CD 12. So I'm either 11 or 9 DPO. I figure Saturday is a safe day to test, if AF hasn't shown up during clinical on Friday like she usually chooses to.

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at? Grilling? I can make an awesome burger in a frying pan, but on a grill it just does not work out.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • KFrobKFrob member
    edited September 2017

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/1?

WTO - WAYDTGKU: CM, HIO

TWW - Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

R/R:  TMI.  I'm having EWCM confusion.  I remember there being a discussion recently, and I've googled it like 300 times now.  I definitely have watery CM, yesterday I got a bit to stretch maybe 1/2 an inch?  I feel like everything I read makes it so black or white and I'm in between.  Ovia changed and pushed my fertile window up a couple of days with all of my data.  I went back and changed my CM classification a bunch of times since  didn't feel like it was truly watery or EWCM.  

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at?  Singing!  I really wish I was a good singer, and pretend I am when alone and the music is really loud but in reality its just so bad.  

edit - more info

• @Secretstapler, I came to the same realization about clubbing a few years back. lol I'm definitely too old! I'm glad you had fun though!

@izza2, good luck testing this weekend! I'm HOPING to make it to 12dpo, so I applaud anyone who can wait for awhile. 

@kfrob, for me, if CM stretches, I mark it as EWCM. FF always says record the most fertile you have, so again, if it stretches well I pot EWCM. Watery is still fertile so that's good!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/8

TWW - Timing: Meh, not good 

TWW - Testing: I have a serious problem so although our timing was not great, I'll probably test Friday at 12dpo

R/R: we're out of school today because of Irma. The wind is crazy outside and we're not even getting the worst of it! I can't imagine what a category 5 must be like! So terrifying!

CS/Q: Here's my chart for anyone interested. 

Cooking... like for real bad! My husband probably looks forward to going to work so he can get edible food.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm new to the forum world.  My husband and I have been TTC for about a month, married for 4 and together for 5 years.  Forgive me for not being certain of all the acronyms yet.  Thankfully, I have found the community glossary - which has been a huge help.  I feel like the new kid at school haha.

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:  CD:  30 - I believe I'm close to O'ing (according to OPKs)  I stopped BC about a month ago, so my current cycle is a little wonky.

WTO - WAYDTGKU: BBT as of this morning; OPKs; FF; TCOYF; lots of BDing

TWW - Timing:  Not 100% sure what this means.  Could not find it in the glossary

TWW - Testing:  FF is telling me to test SEP 30

R/R:  Not 100% sure what this means either.

CS/Q:  Not sure....  #Noob

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at?  I definitely cannot sing.  I wish I could as well, but I was not blessed with that gift!  I'm also not a stellar dancer either lol

Me: 25 │DH: 27
    Married: 05/27/2017
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Thanks @JNCPro3130!  I went back and marked it as EWCM

Good luck @izza2!

@Secretstapler  I'm so old I have two drinks and the next I feel useless and guilty!  Glad you had fun!
  • I'm new to the forum world.  My husband and I have been TTC for about a month, married for 4 and together for 5 years.  Forgive me for not being certain of all the acronyms yet.  Thankfully, I have found the community glossary - which has been a huge help.  I feel like the new kid at school haha.

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:  CD:  30 - I believe I'm close to O'ing (according to OPKs)  I stopped BC about a month ago, so my current cycle is a little wonky.

WTO - WAYDTGKU: BBT as of this morning; OPKs; FF; TCOYF; lots of BDing

TWW - Timing:  Not 100% sure what this means.  Could not find it in the glossary

TWW - Testing:  FF is telling me to test SEP 30

R/R:  Not 100% sure what this means either.

CS/Q:  Not sure....  #Noob

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at?  I definitely cannot sing.  I wish I could as well, but I was not blessed with that gift!  I'm also not a stellar dancer either lol

TWW TIMING= Timing of sex regarding ur fertility window

R/r= Rants or Raves

CS/Q= Your chart if you want to link and/or ask questions. 

Also so you should change ScreenName so you can be tagged. 

WELCOME :)
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @Secretstapler sounds like quite the fun weekend!!! 3am woohoo! I have been too old for the club scene since I graduated college I think. Definitely since I have been with DH. If I go out I'm like "where can I sit down?"

@izza2 FX for testing this week!

@KFrob I don't think it is as black and white as some people claim. At least not every cycle. If it was that obvious we wouldnt have had to learn about fertile CM when we started TTC, right? At least I wasn't really aware of changes in my CM until I started TTC last time. And sometimes it's like oh wow that's obvious and sometimes it's like well is that more watery or ew or creamy? You're a woman not a machine.

@JNCPro3130 Looks like you BD on -1 which is not bad at all!

@Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c My cycle was wonky and long the first time I came of BC, but it evened out within two months for me. I think there is a range of what is normal though. You'll catch on quick with the lingo.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/5

WTO - WAYDTGKU: OPK, PNV, HIO, CM

TWW - Timing: All of the days! Haven't had this much sex since my honeymoon.

TWW - Testing: I'm not even thinking about that yet

R/R: Okay but whyyyyyyy are PMS and early PG symptoms so similar????? It's not FAIR!

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at? Not to perpetuate sexist stereotypes here but I have a terrible sense of direction. It's awful. Thank goodness for the invention of GPS technology.

• @lifesabeach85, yeah -1 isn't bad but I was hoping to get more days in. I have been Oing around CD 15, so I thought we had more time. Oh well. :)

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @KFrob - If it stretches more than just a "little", I usually mark it as EWCM. One of the nicer things about FF is that it treats W and EWCM the same (fertile; which they both are), so if I'm unsure and mark it as watery when it probably should be EWCM (or vice versa), it's being considered the same way. You have such great timing so far, though! Keep HIO until you notice your CM dries up, and you should be okay. :smile:

@JNCPro3130 - GL holding out until Friday! This TWW has honestly gone by so fast because I'm so busy with non-TTC things that I'm able to not focus on it like I usually would. Our timing wasn't the best, either, so it makes it easier to avoid testing. Your chart is gorgeous so far, though, so keeping everything crossed when you do test it's a BFP! -1 timing is actually really awesome! The two best days to HIO are -1 and O, with -2 being a close third. :smile:

@Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c - Hi again! I know you mentioned over in TTGP that you changed your username, but it hasn't crossed over to TB yet. Have you logged out of TB and logged back in? It's usually the trick that makes your name update. :smile: The acronyms will take some time, so don't be super worried about them!

@lifesabeach85 - Sometimes I think our bodies just really like to play jokes on us with how similar early PG and PMS symptoms are. 

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @Secretstapler Seriously. How did we do the whole clubbing thing back in the day? It sounds like you powered through and y'all had a blast, though. :)

@izza2 Maybe AF will decide this is the month she doesn't come after all. You know, just to annoy you and further prove how random and unfair this whole process is! I hope so, anyway, and will keep FX until we hear otherwise.

@KFrob I'm with you. CM is just impossible some months. But looks like you are all over the timing regardless, so well done! 

@JNCPro3130 I'm with @lifesabeach85 and @izza2 - it only takes one BD, and yours is perfectly timed. Friday testing is soon!! FX

@Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c welcome!

@lifesabeach85 Hahaha I had the same honeymoon nostalgia feelings this week, too. Get it, girl.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD15

WTO - WAYDTGKU: temping (poorly), OPKs, CM, PNVs

R/R: Today was my seventh straight day of a "high" fertility OPK with no peak, so I think it's safe to say it's not coming. Frustrating only because my temping has been so poor and CM so confusing this cycle that I could have used some POAS clarity! Oh well. If I O'd any time in the past week we should have decent timing. We'll try for one more time tonight and then again later this week if anything really obvious happens downstairs. I've never had a cycle longer than 30 days, so here's hoping the O already snuck by and I just missed it.

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at? Parallel parking. I grew up in West Texas with nothing but space and have never mastered the art. Seriously, tears ensue at every attempt. Have loved reading all our group's "fails"!

• @izza2 Got it now!  That did the trick!

Me: 25 │DH: 27
    Married: 05/27/2017
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Month/Cycle: Benched until further notice 

CD/DPO: ? Waiting out first post loss 

R/R: My body is screwing with me. Not in just the woman's health area. I've been exhausted the past week and nothing is helping. Today I've had two maybe blood sugar attacks(not diabetic) or something else that is suddenly making me dizzy, sweaty and weak. I'm over not feeling well. 

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at? So many things lol. Singing, dancing, decorating, sports, social interactions 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• @kindbytealikat, I'm so sorry you're feeling badly! I hope your body starts cooperating soon! Take care of yourself.

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • KFrobKFrob member
    edited September 2017
    @kindbytealikat I'm also sorry you feel icky.  Are you maybe anemic?  Sometimes I feel like that and step up the iron intake and it really helps. 

edit posted too early 
  • @emiliadkay sorry for the frustrating OPKS. I had that issue with my CBAD one month and cheaper wondfo strips helped clear up the issue.

@kindbytealikat sorry that you're not feeling well. I'm also bad at all those things!

I think I either need to start POAS at like 8dpo or wait until like 16dpo. If anyone has a vote I'm all ears.

• @KFrob I didn't even think about that. I'm been slacking with my prenatal, I'll make a better effort and see if it helps. Thank you :-)

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Hi friends (and new friends)! I'm alive! Lol. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 15

WTO - WAYDTGKU: Oh god literally nothing tracking BBT and CM.

R/R: got a "high" OPK! Gonna HIO today (we have to, I'm leaving on a work trip tomorrow and will be gone until Sunday. Will probably O Sat or Sun). So we will likely get -4 & O, or -3.

CS/Q: In spoiler for stalking. [spoiler][/spoiler]

GTKY:  What is one thing you are embarrassingly bad at? Singing! I love doing it but I'm SO tone deaf it's terrible. I really don't even like to myself sing. I only do it in the car with the music turned up so loud that I can't hear myself belting out. 

• Oh hey, it's @JennyColada :) I was wondering where you've been. Hope you're able to get some good timing in!

Good luck to @izza2 and @JNCPro3130 with testing this week!

@kindbytealikat Hope you are starting to feel better by now. 

• @kindbytealikat Echoing everyone else, hope the exhaustion and general off-ness are starting to back off.

@lifesabeach85 Thanks for the suggestion! Wondfos are now officially in the Amazon cart.

@JennyColada Well that's an annoyingly timed work trip! All the applause for getting your BD on and making this cycle happen regardless :)
  • 12 DPO and a BFN... My temp took a nosedive so I'm just waiting for AF now. I attached my chart for anyone interested.

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JNCPro3130  Sorry for the BFN   :(

I'm back to having EWCM confusion!  I'm annoying and I don't temp or use OPKs.  According to Ovia's calculation with my data I should have Oed Tuesday (12th).  At first it had me Oing earlier but then pushed it back.  TMI Last night I went to the bathroom and saw a big glop of CM on the toilet paper so as any normal person would do I decided to play with it.  I'm almost 100% it was the classic EWCM that everyone talks about.  Is it possible to produce some after Oing?  All the other things going on with me point to the O already happening, ie sore nipples, cranky, fatigue.  Any ideas?   
  • @JNCPro3130 sorry for the BFN! What is your typical LP? You're still above coverline so it's not over til it's over

@KFrob sometimes old semen can be mistaken for EWCM if you've BD within 24h so that's one possibility. My EWCM usually disappears completely the day after O...along with my libido. But my other symptoms like sore nipples, O pain, usually occur before O date. You may have O'd a day or two later than you thought, but if you're being regular about the BD regardless it should be fine 

• KFrobKFrob member
    edited September 2017
    Hmmmm, the order of things was nipple soreness starting Tues 12th, fatigue, drop in sex drive and blahness Wed 13th, then the one time glob of possible EWCM on Thurs 14th.  We BDed exactly 24 hours before the possible EWCM. We are continuing to BD just in case but we're both ready for a little change up in the action at this point haha. This is the first time I've tracked CM so closely and I think I need to be patient as I get to know my patterns. 

Edit it to add more
  • **Lurking** and posts above reminded me that I have extra cheapie OPKs and pregnancy tests that are free game to anyone who wouldn't be weirded out by me mailing something to them. My treat  :*

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• @notthefather - YGPM. :wink:

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @lifesabeach85, I'm 12 DPO with a typical 13 day LP. AF should come Sunday.

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • JennyColadaJennyColada member
    edited September 2017
    So I'm at my very first store opening for my new job! Yay! And of course one of the Shift Leaders just found out that she's pregnant. Yay. Of all the people they could possibly hire and of all the stores I could possibly get sent to, I get this one. I suppose I should just take it as a good omen or something? But blah.
  • @jennycolada, yikes! That's rough! Maybe something is in the water there... maybe you're next.

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I did buy some fancy cucumber-mint water at the cute boutique snack shop neck door (gotta love corporate stipends!). Fingers crossed!
  • I hope it's something in the cucumber-mint water @JennyColada

It it took me about 5 minutes to find my inbox on mobile but right back at you @izza2!

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Woo hoo @JNCPro3130 ! You get all up in there little bean!
  • @JNCPro3130 I'm very happy to say I told you so! Congrats!!! 

• @JNCPro3130 - Ahh! Congratulations!! Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean and a H&H 9 months!

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @JNCPro3130 OMG yay! Congratulations!! FX for no more spotting and a very sticky bean!

• @lifesabeach85, lol you definitely did! I've had some beautiful charts and "perfect" timing the past few months with a bunch of BFNS. I thought catching only one day wasn't good enough. I'm happy to say you were right and I was wrong!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats @JNCpro3130!! Hoping for a happy and healthy and uneventful 9 months!!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @JNCPro3130 AAAAH!!! Congrats!!!