January 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms Week of 9/11

13»

Re: Randoms Week of 9/11

• Options
    @CANTW82BMOM I got it from pink blush. Their dresses were 25% off yesterday with a code on their site. The wedding I'm going to is more casual than dressy but they do have some nice dresses too.

@sjb2215 I ordered mine from target. I picked up the 120 Denier because google says it's darker than the 80. I haven't tried their maternity tights before so I don't know if they are great but for $3 I figured I'd try them. 

https://www.target.com/p/maternity-tights-blackout-120-denier-opaque-merona-153-black-1x/-/A-51012243 

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Speaking of working out... Had anyone found any YouTube strength training pregnancy workouts they like? 

I like the popsugar workouts, but would love some other ideas to check out. (There are so many!)

My favorite DVD is called fit + sleek pregnancy physique. It has five 15-minute workouts, nice to be able to mix and match.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before but my paternal grandfather is color blind (so great grandfather for my two boys). I'm wondering if I could be a carrier for this? With my oldest being only 15 months we don't know yet. Curious to see if anyone else has some insight/experience with this 
  • Options
    @sbishop426 No real experience here but I've been curious about it as well. My father is red-green color blind, so there is a potential I am a carrier for color blindness. If so, my son may end up being colorblind. Do you know what kind of colorblindness your paternal grandfather had? From what I've read, the type of color blindness (red green vs yellow-blue) control how it is inherited. I found this article intresting: https://www.color-blindness.com/what-is-color-blindness/
  • Options
    @darkrose88 he has red-green color blindness. Very interesting article