Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO 9/9 -- Saturday

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: WTO 9/9 -- Saturday

• Options
    @offtoneverland, I hope your parents get to somewhere safe! And no, you're not weird for enjoying the OPK lines. The best thing for me now is when I see the positive line the day I expected to see it based on past charts. What a rush!

Month/Cycle: 10/10 (I started to post in the dailies yesterday, I even had replies to people all typed out, and then I got to this point and realized my month had rolled over to 10 and I just couldn't do it. I've got the double digits blues.)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, CoQ10, Preseed, BBT, CM

R/R: My husband's birthday was yesterday and we had a really nice romantic dinner together before he went out drinking with his friends. We've somewhat fallen into that married couple trap of not really doing date nights, so it was fun to go out somewhere fancy! 

CS/Q: Ugh, I didn't sleep well last night and DH woke me up at 3:30 when he got back in. Then the cat woke me up at 5. So I have a possible temp spike this morning after a positive OPK yesterday but I don't know if I can trust it. 

GTKY: "Warning: Hidden Snark." I'm really quiet IRL and people assume I'm very sweet...but then are often startled when they talk to me and discover my snarky side! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Augusta108 Yes! I got my positive OPK right when I expected to based on my previous charts, so that was really cool! So sorry about your double digits blues. That's gotta be so hard. I'm so glad you at least got to go out with YH to have a nice, romantic dinner! What did you eat for dinner? Hopefully you have time to take a nap today after your rough night of sleep. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Nothing yet... But will be OPKs, and all the charting things

R/R: DH came home from his training for the weekend and surprised us. It was a really nice surprise because last week was kind of rough. Going to miss him this next week, but he should be home for O day if it does come since my cycles are always so long.

CS/Q: Nothing to see

"Warning: Does not operate smoothly before 10am"

@offtoneverland Glad your parents moved inland finally! That must be a relief. I hope they stay safe during the storm. My hope is that her strength will decrease fast once she's inland.

@Augusta108 So sorry about hitting double digits...((hugs))
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5 AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: ugh sleeping last night sucked. I just couldn't fall asleep until like 2am. No idea why. Woke up at 10am, but I'm still sleepy. Getting brunch with friends today though! 

CS/Q: 

bitchy resting face not intended; facial expressions not a realistic guide to inner feelings. 
  • Options
    @Augusta108 ugh sorry girl. We all have the scary numbers (scary ages, scary months ttc, etc.; my scary age is 55, no idea why). I hear you on the lack of date nights. It's hard to find the motivation sometimes but good you got out! :) 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland, I actually had a very hipsterish version of a BLT! Avocado paste and all...I ended up being a little limited in what I could order because of my tree nut allergy. But the restaurant atmosphere was very fancy even if the food was a bit less so, lol.

@josie12367, yay for your husband getting to come home for a bit!

@doxiemoxie212, ooh, I probably need that warning label too. I have a super sensitive coworker who keeps asking me if I'm mad at her when in fact I am just working at my desk not thinking about her at all...but apparently looking grumpy while I do it.
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Your parents are in my T&P. My parents live in Miami but were already on vacation out of state this week. It's a good thing too because if they were home I'm pretty sure my Dad would've been really stubborn about leaving too.
    @Augusta108 Glad you had a nice date with YH. Those are so fun! Also, sorry for the double digit blues. Creepy internet stranger hugs from me.
    @josie12367 I'm also not a morning person. Mornings are hard!
    @doxiemoxie212 Ugh, I hate not sleeping well. Enjoy brunch with friends!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: MH leaves for a two week work trip today. It's kind of sad that I now think of two weeks as a short trip! We'll HIO today, but I think we're benched for the month. 

CS/Q: None

GTKY:  Warning: Mean when hungry
  • Options
    @jaylii Thank you! What's with some people and their stubbornness? So frustrating! Glad your parents are safe. Hope their home stays safe too! FX your timing still works out despite YH's work trip.
    @josie12367 How nice that YH got to surprise you with a weekend visit! I hope next week goes smoother for you.
    @doxiemoxie212 Good one! I hate when people tell me to smile.  :|
    @Augusta108 That BLT sounds delicious! I had a breakfast BLT for brunch today. Yum!

*TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @jrm_14 Fungry? Why have I never thought of that? I love it! Love a your gifs too. :)
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @jrm_14 loving the gif party!

Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/4 + 1ntbp
    CD: 3
    WAYDTFKU: Feeding the witch her cotton broomsticks, currently. 
    R/R: how is it 5pm already? 
    CS/Q:  Taking a break from temping for a few days.
    GTKY: something or other about having the ability to use cat puns an excessive amount of places.

• Options
    @jrm_14 Trying to remember your previous posts...so I guess your weird cycle finally ended? Sorry for AF and hope this cycle works out better for you. Also, I laughed at "cotton broomsticks." Never heard that one before!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    CD: 17 

WAYDTGKU: lots of OPKs, PNVs, monitoring CP and CM, and HIO

R/R: Rant: it was a bit of a bummer week around here because of a wildfire close to home in our national scenic area (caused by idiot teens with fireworks - grr). It caused lots of smoke and poor air quality (lots of coughing and feeling like a smoker all week) and our water supply was also threatened because the fire was encroaching on the main reservoir and nearly had toxic fire retardant used on it. Thankfully it seems to be getting under control now and hopefully our water won't be affected. It was kind of scary for a while there with ash raining down in our neighborhood and everything!

CS/Q: None - I'm charting, but not temping so it's not very interesting. I think today is O day though, so yay!

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Warning: Extremely low tolerance for mansplainers and know-it-alls. Nice enough to always give you the benefit of the doubt until you give me a reason not to - in which case a grudge will be held indefinitely.
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    offtoneverland  I hope your family stays in a safe area and is spared from the wrath of Irma. These natural disasters are so scary and awful!

Augusta108 I'm glad you got to go have a special date! Those are few and far between for us as well now, so it's such a special treat when it happens. Sorry to hear about the double digits. :( LOL though to the hidden snark - I'm sure your new friends welcome that discovery. Snark is life!

josie12367 So sweet your DH was able to surprise you with a visit - how sweet! I'm also not a morning person in any way shape or form.

doxiemoxie212 sorry about the crappy sleep, but yay for brunch - hopefully a good mimosa/coffee/bloody mary (pick your poison) helped with to lift your spirits. :)

jaylii  sorry you may be benched this cycle. I also get very hangry myself!

emmasemm yikes to smoking out your living room! Hopefully the smoke settled and your air quality returned to normal quickly!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited September 2017
    @offtoneverland. Yes, it ended.  It ended up only being 3 days longer length wise (not longer LP).  I should have known better to buy FRER and use them both  :s. If I O'd, pretty sure it would have been an 11 day LP, which is on the longer side for me, and happens to be about every other month (Go Lefty!)  
    Eta:  I haven't posted as much in dailies lately bc I was not confident of where I was at in my cycle this month. And I was grumpy at my uterus.  
  • Options
    *Visiting from TWW*
    @offtoneverland  I also enjoy POAS with the opks....although, I have to admit that occassionally I get confused and think they are hpt and I think: I got a second line!  :D
    @Augusta108  That's so fun that you got to dress up and go out to dinner and drinks with fun.  It is nice to do that every once in awhile!
    @jaylii  FX for you that you at least have a chance this month!  I feel you--It is so hard to sit out a cycle.  MH has been gone 2.5 weeks and we completely missed FW.  :/  Does YH travel for work often?
    @emmasemm  Excited for you!  How are you feeling?
    @jrm_14  Friend!!  It seems like we are always in the opposite threads.  (P.S.  Not gonna lie, but I do the taping them down thing too.  :p)  Also, I liked your GIF party!  
  • Options
    @dukestar5. Maybe you were the one to turn one that started the tape crazy  :D Hopefully I'll make it to TWW this month for more than a few,days!
  • Options
    @jrm_14  That could be... :#B)
  • Options
    @jrm_14 Ahh, okay. I'm starting to put "faces" to names around here and remember everyone's info! I can totally understand you being grumpy at your uterus. FX this cycle works out better for you. I totally get you on the FRER front...I haven't bought cheapies yet because I kept thinking "well, if I get KTFU this month, I'll only need a couple..." so I've been wasting way too many FRERs. Definitely buying cheapies in a few days so I can pee on ALL the things! Love your and @dukestar5's idea of taping the OPKs down for progression. It's so fascinating to see it change over just a few hours!
    @dukestar5 Yes, I totally get you...I wish they could make the OPK lines a color besides pink. It's hard to see the 2nd pink line and remember it's just an OPK.  :/
    @mrsinterweb That's horrible about the forest fire! Extra horrible that it was caused by fireworks -- ugh! So glad your water wasn't affected in the end. Hopefully they get the fire all under control. I hope there wasn't extensive damage to your national scenic area.
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    And for an update, my parents decided not to leave their city after all, so I probably won't be getting much sleep the next 2 days as we all wait for the storm to pass. Ugh! So frustrated with them for being all wishy-washy in the face of a catastrophic storm like this.
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @dukestar5 MH took a new job last spring and it's been a lot of extended travel. It's honestly caused some tension between us. This should be his last extended trip. FX crossed. 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland, oh no, I'm sorry your parents changed their minds! Sending good thoughts for them to get through the storm okay.

My best friend's parents live in Florida and not only refused to evacuate but were refusing to really adequately prepare. She called yesterday and her dad was finally storing up drinkable water...by filling a couple of tiny sports water bottles with filtered water from the fridge. She had to prevail on her mother to start filling larger containers from the tap!