edited September 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing:

Typical LP Length:

Rant/Rave: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you watch football? If so, who's your favorite team? College, professional or other? Other fall sports you're excited for?

*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: TWW 9/6

• Loading the player...
  • @SkilledSailor I feel you on the finances stressing y'all out. Since we moved overseas I haven't been working, and it stresses DH out all the time. Glad your DH is in a better mood at least!

@nitnat007 What does your DH do? It's cool he's getting to do so much relief for those that need it right now.

@krashke YEA! You got your bath! Your DH sounds so sweet to do that! How was your book? I haven't heard of that one...

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 52/14

Timing: -3

Testing: Friday

Typical LP Length: ??

Rant/Rave: Ladies, I am tired of being here...lol. I feel so stuck. I thought my temp was going down which I was excited for cause that would suggest AF on the way, but nope, back up this morning. Hopefully i'll be one of those that gets her period, and then the temp lowers during? I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just hoping that I O'd, and that I will in fact get my period soon, because otherwise that means this is an anovulatory cycle...which I really don't want to go down that road again.

CS/Q: Link in siggy

GTKY: Do you watch football? If so, who's your favorite team? College, professional or other? Other fall sports you're excited for?

I'm from Texas, but nope, I don't do sports. The only sports I actually watch are equestrian sports, and sometimes horse racing.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @SkilledSailor sorry for YH's stress and gloom.  Hopefully his mood will pick up soon!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 34/14

Timing: solid

Testing: Welp I can't pee on any more sticks (lest I go completely insane) so I'm waiting until Friday - if AF doesn't show then I will test again.

Typical LP Length: Honestly it's never been this long so feeling cautiously hopeful...and of course ALL of the SS is going on (save me).

Rant/Rave: I had to get to the office super early this morning - rant because of waking up earlier but rave because feeling productive!

CS/Q: Wonky

I don't watch football...getting excited for hockey season though! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • krash_krash_ member
    edited September 2017
    @SkilledSailor dealing with finances is never fun. Maybe sit down and do a budget with your expected income from your business and bills to show him that you will be better off in a month or two

@nitnat007 sorry you wont be able to see YH but it's awesome that he is doing so much to help

@josie12367 yes! I decided why wait. I needed the distraction more now. The Magnolia Story is the memoir by Chip and Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper. It's cute to read their story but not earth shattering literature. ETA: sorry you feel stuck! I have never wished AF on anyone but I hope you get some closure in your cycle one way or the other. 
    *TW LC*

• @josie12367 Fx your cycle sorts itself out soon! Being stuck in limbo is no fun.
    @canucklehead123 Fx that this cycle is the one!
    @ChloandCoco We were getting smoke here (MN) over the weekend as well, and there aren't even any fires in the state! This fire season is really scary.
    @nitnat007 I actually don't have a TV, so I never got hooked on Grey's. Maybe it wasn't available on any of my streaming platforms? I'm not sure. I'm really looking forward to Stranger Things, and I like the Netflix Marvel series, so once MH is less stressed we'll catch up on Defenders. I tend towards the sci fi/nerdy shows. :) I also just subscribed to the BBCs new streaming service, Britbox, so I've started watching some British crime shows. There are some really good ones on there, but I'm blanking on titles right now. On the sports side of things, the cartoon in the spoiler (because I can't make it not be huge) reflects my understanding of football.

• @darkstar42 We don't do cable either. We stream or use Netflix too. I am definitely going to look for that Marvel show though (I hope the Canadian Netflix has it). It will be a good one to watch with MH. I actually really enjoy all the Marvel stuff. Not big on the British stuff though I must be honest. Something about their shows has just never worked for me.  :|
    Haha and that is exactly my feelings on NFL too. Love it!
  • I'm just here to check out how folks are doing and answer the GTKY question since DW is just 3 DP IUI so... not much going on there. No testing, no symptoms, nothing really to report yet. Just waaaaaaaaaaiting.

I hate sports. I hate watching them and I hate playing them even more. ESPN came to my town last Thursday (I live in a college town) to do the kick-off to the college football season. I was talking with a student I work with and said "Yeah, well, you know, basketball is such a big deal here." She corrected me to say it was a football game. I have no idea what's even going on or what season it is.

DS is only 2 but I have a feeling he's going to be a jock. People mistake him for a 4 year old all the time because of his size and motor skills. I probably sound like a humble-bragging asshole and I apologize for that. But I just think it's ironic because I'm fat and lazy and can't think of any logical reason to chase a ball around thus my hatred of sports.

I'm sure one day I will be sitting in one of those mom tents on the sidelines of some field. I just hope he takes to basketball so I can sit indoors.
  • @nitnat007 How long will your H be on the humanitarian mission? Or will they not know until they get there?

@krashke Your H is the real MVP. Seriously, that's love. That's a good idea with the budget. I might prepare that for him today.

@josie12367 Exactly! I took a huge pay cut to start this business but it's a choice we continually made together. Meh. Sorry you're having such a frustrating cycle. 

@canucklehead123 Yay for a productive day! 

@darkstar42 I love that you're so happy to be back at work! What soccer team do you follow?

@ChloandCoco Thank you! The business celebrates the 1 year mark this week and it's definitely churning a profit at this point. I'm tempted to print the sales reports and hang them on the fridge for him, haha. Are you near the forest fires or is the wind just super strong?

• @skilledSailor That's great that you are already seeing a profit! It takes, on average, 5 years for a company to see profit and growth. AFM, there's no forest fires close by, I think the smoke is coming up from Montana into Alberta. 
  • @ChloandCoco I'm in Alberta as well!!  I agree - also the fire near Roger's Pass might be blowing smoke over here.  My eyes have been irritated all morning...so sad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -5-4-3-2 +1

Testing: forcing myself not too. I thought it had surely been a week since 0 day yesterday. Looked at my Calender and it had been 2 days.  Why does time move so slow!!

Typical LP Length: 12 days

Rant/Rave: rant: right now there is a huge fire burning in the Gorge and there is smoke everywhere.  Which is so sad and upsetting. Rave: happy it's wed and only a handful more days to go before the weekend. 

CS/Q: not temping

Huge seahawks fan!  
  • @SkilledSailor I love when the seahawks play the panthers. Those games are always so crazy!  Not a huge fan of Cam Newton.  Love to hate him! ♡ 
  • @SkilledSailor At this point they aren't sure. It could just be a week, it could be a month. They should be in Bermuda by Friday and then wait to see where they will go to help out once things have subsided somewhat. 
  • @nitnat007 If you're a Marvel fan, you have to watch the Netflix shows! Before Defenders, watch Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage. Iron Fist was pretty meh. Defenders brings the four characters together, so it's helpful to get to know each separately first.
    @SkilledSailor I typically only watch the world cup, and the U.S. team is pretty bad, so I'm usually rooting for Spain.
  • @canucklehead123 It's getting pretty smoky. Apparently Waterton Park is on evacuation notice right now. Scary.
  • **lurking from WTO**
    @chloandcoco I was in Glacier this past weekend, the smoke is so horrible.  I hope for cooler days, low winds and sadly snow because that's the only thing that'll stop this now.  
  • @blackhottamales I can't wait for some snow, but sadly it looks like it won't happen for a long time.
  • josie12367josie12367 member
    edited September 2017
    Just wanted to say to all of you ladies near wildfires that I'm thinking about y'all, and I hope they can get them under control soon, or at least mother nature can...((Hugs)) + bandanas to cover your noses! 

PS: Do we currently have any east coast TWW's in danger of meeting Irma? 

• Y'all, wtf is up with all these natural disasters. I mean, scientifically I know what is up but still. Universe, can we please have them spread out a bit?! 

@chloandcoco @blackhottamales  Would rain not put it out?

@josie12367 We're watching the storm. We're inland NC enough that it probably won't be a major issue other than some flash flooding but we grew up here and remember Floyd and Fran so we know it's possible. I just spent the afternoon re-building our emergency grab-and-go bag. We're also already offering our place to my parents because they do live in a flood zone on the coast and are pretty stubborn about staying during storms.
  • @SkilledSailor rain would put it out if we got enough. But Montana doesn't traditionally get a lot of rain. So based on history we won't get enoug precipitation until the snow starts. 
    The other issue is with rain, often comes lightening and the whole state is so dry we'd probably get another fire.  :/
  • I'm keeping everyone who's in the path of Irma, and those that are experiencing wildfires and flooding in my thoughts. <3

Hey hey. The past few days/week have kind of sucked, so I haven't really been around except to lurk. My apologies. I'm going through a bit of a rough patch ATM, and with classes starting up last week, TB has fallen back a bit. I'm here, I'm lurking, I'm love-titting, I just may not be actually posting for a bit.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/6

Timing: -5, -4

Testing: 15 DPO

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Rant: H keeps making comments that I won't get KU until I've graduated, and if we keep up the rate we're going, it's probably when our timing will give us any real chance of getting KU. OPKs were all negative. The most positive one was CD 10, and it was still very negative. I was testing twice a day, so if I want any hope of getting a + OPK, it seems I'll have to test 3x a day. Yay.
    Rave: I passed my med math test in nursing... that's about all that's gone right lately.

CS/Q: Temps were great for a bit, and then CD 11 on has sucked. Either way, I'm not testing until 14 DPO. Our timing has sucked. I was sick, H was bone tired, we were both stressed.

GTKY: Not in to sports.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 Sorry you're going through so much stress right now. *hugs*
  • @izza2 Sorry you're having a rough time right now. ((Hugs)) Congrats on your test though. 
    @darkstar42 Now that you mention it we tried Iton Fist a while back and were not impressed. Will give the others a go. Thanks! 
  • Holy crap, guys.
    I just read through yesterday's TWW thread, and just want to give hugs to anyone who was hurt by what was said by the TW. *hugs*

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Lurking from wto

@izza2 lol I just read that thread too except my reaction was more, damn and to think I almost didn't read this thread and nearly missed the drama!

clearly you are a kinder person than I am  :D:p
  • @izza2 I'm glad y'all ended up having at least some timing in there. I hope stress goes down a bit after that initial semester overload is over. Nursing school is tough...I did radiology, but have tons of nurse friends...So a huge congrats on your math test. One more test down! Hang in there. School sucks, and adds so much stress, but it's so worth it when it's over. If it's any consolation, I totally spaced on Monday, and thought it was Sunday because of the holiday, so I completely forgot about my first quiz of the semester! I was so mad on Tuesday when I realized what I had done. Nothing like a zero to start thing off! Grrr..

• @SkilledSailor Oh man. I hope you can convince your parents to come stay with you. Hopefully Irma will pass quickly and won't move as slow as Harvey did so the flooding won't be as bad...wishful thinking I'm sure. Stay safe out there! 

@blackhottamales Ugh, I used to live in Idaho and always thought it was so word that a rain storm could start a fire! Just doesn't seem right. When will it start to snow there? 

• izza2izza2 member
    edited September 2017
    Lurking from wto

@izza2 lol I just read that thread too except my reaction was more, damn and to think I almost didn't read this thread and nearly missed the drama!

clearly you are a kinder person than I am  :D:p
    My first reaction was more along the lines of "wtf? bish be crazy" to the TW and "you go ladies" to everyone else.
    But then again I'm also in a bitch mood this evening, so, that's nothing surprising.

But I'm always more concerned with how everyone is affected by crap like that because I like you guys.

ETA: words

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Keep keeping everyone affected by the hurricanes, flooding, fires and smoke in my T&P! I hope you and your friend and family stay safe especially those helping out. 

@izza2 GL with classes! Hopefully you and YH can find some time to relax and destress. How did you feel about him saying you weren't going to get KU until you graduate? 

I was was really confused at first by seeing yesterday's TWW with so many updates. I was like is did anyone else just read what I read!?! 
    *TW LC*

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -1

Testing: nope

Typical LP Length: 12-15 (maybe 8 this month? See rant). 

Rant/Rave: Seriosuly every month my body does something weird and I feel like a newb who knows nothing about my cycle. This might get to be TMI- I've had light spotting (red) when I wipe for a couple days. This is completely normal for me. Then today I had a BM and went to wipe and blood, kinda like a period with clots. Now I'm not sure if I should consider this AF or not? It doesn't appear to be "here" yet. It was just once, but it's more than I would consider normal spotting, but it also didn't fill a pad or tampon. Should I wait to see what tomorrow is like? I don't want my LP to go from 12 days to 15 last cycle to now 8. WTF body?? 

In other news - I think I stay at a hotel too often when I walk in and the manager recognizes me, knows my name, and says welcome back... 

CS/Q: see rant section. 

I love football. I grew up watching with my dad. I'm a Vikings fan! This year will be weird since I switched jobs I don't have access to season tickets so we are only planning to go to one game. Last year we went to four.... and it's 400+ miles away! @krashke I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore...
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • *Visiting from WTO* :)

@izza2  Hey lady!  So glad to see you...been thinking about you. Yay for passing your med math test.  Keep up the good work.  (Sorry about all of the negative opks...I have a hard time with the cheapies, but have better luck with the CB digital.  I think it is because I have a short surge and it can usually catch it).
    @MrsMiller8588  I am sorry about the bleeding.  That is frustrating.  Do you have another appointment coming up?  I would see how things are tomorrow and then maybe call your ob/gyn office.
    @SkilledSailor   Yay for a work from home day.  Is YH very active in your business?
    @josie12367   I am sorry for the never-ending cycle. I am sure that is frustrating just wanting to know one way or the other.  FX that it is not an anovulatory cycle.
    @darkstar42   Keep us posted on your appointment tomorrow.  Is it with your regular ob/gyn to discuss next steps or is it with an RE?
    @ChloandCoco  Yum--pumpkin scone--I love all things pumpkin!
    @nitnat007   Friend!! <3  Proud of the work YH is doing.  When will he be home again?

• @dukestar5 Hi friend! It's with my regular ob/gyn. I've actually only seen her once before, as I'm relatively new to the area. I liked her then, but we'll see how things go tomorrow. Depending on what kind of testing I need, I might seen an RE or a different ob/gyn who specializes in IF issues. I will definitely update you all after the appointment!
  • @dukestar5 No appointments since we are waiting until DH figures his stuff out before we have a game plan. So good news is I don't need to worry about pinpointing CD for treatments or meds or anything. I will probably stick with the wait and see approach and still mark today as spotting since it didn't meet the "fill a pad". 

@darkstar42 I know I've given you a little of my experience for what to expect tomorrow but if you have any specific questions about testing or what to expect or need to vent/rant about it feel free to PM me :)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @darkstar42

Good luck on your appointment this morning! (It's morning here in my part of the world). Just breathe, today will most likely be a get to know your story and background kind of appointment. They'll most likely order labs, and maybe an ultrasound. I found it helpful to ask about what they are looking for specifically to rule out...Like after hearing about you, do they have any suspicions? I also asked about timeframe of when I should follow up....Like, do we discuss findings by phone, or do you expect me to come back in? It steam lined the process a little. Those kinds of questions helped me.

Hope this helped you bit to prepare. Good luck!

• @krashke - He's been saying that for months, so it's nothing surprising. At this point I just roll my eyes. I mean, I'll be out of school in 8-ish months. I'd be cycle 10/11-ish, so, I'm kind of mentally prepared for it to take up to that full year anyway.
    @dukestar5 - How often do you use the CB digital for it to catch your surge?

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023