January 2018 Moms

STM+ Check-in 9/6

How far along are you?

Current symptoms:

Being a STM+ do you feel more prepared for birth?

Despite conflicting views on this topic, is anyone throwing you a shower/sprinkle/party?

GTKY: Favorite holiday food?

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: STM+ Check-in 9/6

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you:  21 weeks +
    Current Symptoms: mild heartburn, lots of movement, very fatigued. I've taken a little break from the Bump to recover from a recent surgery and it's taken its toll on me in general, but I'm starting to feel more like myself finally.
    Do you feel more prepared? I'm mixed on this. My first delivery did not go as I'd hoped and I had a csection after 29 hours. I'm really hoping for vbac this time, like a few others said. My drs are saying i'm still a good candidate, so we'll see. So many unknowns!
    Shower/Sprinkle:  No one has mentioned it, although I did tell my work BFF not to do anything. I am having another girl and we already have so much stuff...  and work drama in general about like everything... ugh, just easier not to deal with it! I wouldn't mind a small get together with close friends, which is what we did for another close friend when she had her second. It was mainly family and like 3 of our besties from HS. But we'll see. 
    Fave holiday food: I'll jump on the Thanksgiving train, too! Stuffing has been one of my favorite foods since I was a kid, but only my mom's recipe.