November 2017 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change 9/4-9/10

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? 

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 9/4-9/10

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

31 weeks! Getting closer. TB says Asparagus, WTE says coconut and Ovia says Romaine Lettuce. 

2. How are you feeling?

OK I cannot complain but I did hit the third trimester lower back pain, pelvic crushing sensation, nausea, loss of appetite and constant sleeping stage already.

3. Any appointments this week.

Yes. I'm now on my weekly appointments and have one for Wednesday afternoon.

Rant- I apparently can no longer drive myself anywhere anymore. After keeping DD cooped up in the house for a week I wanted to take her to church (10 minutes away) to see daddy play drums and play with kids in her class. This was a bad idea because Emery is so low and I can't recline while driving I literally felt as though all the bones in my pelvis were broken. Depending on how my drive to my appointment goes on Wednesday I may need to tell DH he needs to go into work late to take me just so I can recline in the car.

Taking DD to the orchard to the orchard to get apples and baking yummy apple treats with her. 
  • Loading the player...
    30 weeks size a zucchini.

2. How are you feeling?
    Feeling good other then at night when I can't get comfortable.

Have a check up on Wednesday.

RAVE: I finished going though the boxes from when we moved in December so next weekend I am hoping to get the spare room set up to look like a room.

I love the cooler weather and the changing leaves the fall is always so colorful. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? @rachelb51212 Yeah, sometimes these Bump sizes do not make sense. I'm 28 weeks (eggplant) and my ticker change this week will be to 29 (acorn squash). I have never seen a zucchini bigger than an eggplant!

2. How are you feeling?
    Really tired today, but in general really great. I started going to yoga classes (mostly prenatal but also regular ones with pregnancy modifications) recently and it seems to be having a incredibly positive impact on my mood, body image, and how I feel physically too.

Nope.

Nothing right now.

The cooler weather! This summer has been so miserably hot. We've already been getting slightly cooler weather in my area and it is gloooorious!
    29 weeks. Pineapple, acorn squash, rabbit or Barbie convertible...you pick
    2. How are you feeling?
    not bad. Back and ribs hurt but I'm OK
    today and Thurs. Had a growth u/s today and he's right on track so they're less worried than they had been. Go back in 6 weeks for another.
    see ftm check in for the rants. DH really knows how to push buttons. 
    how many stm+ moms came before their due date with their first? My birth photographer got a free trip to Disney Nov 10-15. We're due the 21St so she's not worried, but I'm kinda freaking out that with my luck I'll come then.
    pumpkin and apple everything! Hay rides, haunted houses, and cute clothes. I love fall, I just don't like that it starts getting cold out 
  • @kaitlinliz my water broke at 36w3d with DD. I was shocked. I never even made it to my weekly appts where they start checking your cervix so I don't know if they would have been able to predict an early birth.
  • @kaitlinliz DD came at 37+3. After being dilated and having preterm labor episodes every week since week 30 so she was a little impatient. 

I would try not to worry about it (I know easier said than done) but all the worrying is not good for you or baby. 

28 weeks. Eggplant, coconut or rollerblade
    2. How are you feeling?
    ok. I puked this morning while trying to brush my teeth. At the same time, I, of course, peed my pants. Thought this was behind me.
    . Had an apt Tuesday. Passed my glucose test and got my Rx for a breast pump. I start my bi-weekly appts now.
    Rant- baby moved way up to my ribs last night. So uncomfortable! I guess I've been lucky that he's been so low all this time. Also, DH left for a 4-day trip this morning and I'm nervous about parenting DD this whole time. Her and I have been like oil and water lately and I admittedly have no patience left.

everything! The last 2 days I have been out shopping to decorate for fall (new house). I love the colors, scents and flavors of this season. It has really given me a much-needed pick me up!

• @mymulligan and @MKMandeville thank you. I have all my appts scheduled through Nov 2ND so hopefully I make it lol! I'm trying not to worry and they keep saying he's doing great (had 2 appts this week) idc when he comes as long as its not in that 5 day period lol! So fingers crossed!
    30+3, zucchini?

2. How are you feeling?
    good and exhausting days. Yesterday I was able to move with only pain in one hip, today that hip is angry at me because of work :)

None

I really want to know which way he is laying, I'm afraid he is oblique but he seems to flip so often, I like it most when his back is to my front so that it doesn't seem that he's trying to claw his way out of my belly button. 

Rant would be DH, called him from work yesterday and he was playing a video game at home, said he had "done a bunch" that day. Only evidence I see of anything being done is scraps of wood and truck stuff on my patio by the door and a sink full of dishes, so I got to take care of that while getting DD ready for school. He also decided he didn't like the bag for recycling because "No one take it out and it looks messy" so he got a big bin which he still doesn't take out and over flows, that's leaving my kitchen lazy butt. 

Some of the fun fall foods like pumpkin pie filling, carmel apples.  The color of the leaves. I'm more of a spring/summer person. 
    28+2 I'm late again this week. Eggplant, coconut, rollerblade. Please explain to me how a coconut and a rollerblade are the same size??

2. How are you feeling? Started having some bad back pain this week that makes operating fun. Overall still chugging along without too many complaints 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope. Next week 

Has anyone had success with belly support bands? I ordered one to help my back at work. It scratches so I will have to wear a tank top under it and then a shirt over so it doesn't show under my scrubs. 3 layers is a lot when I get super hot already in the OR because of lead and lights. If it's worth it, inwill power through but just trying it on at home i was fidgeting with it nonstop 

rave: we got out pack n play for $27 this week thanks to the tip on the steals thread and some Amazon credit we had 

In phoenix, nothing. It's still summer and we get no fall. When I lived in Chicago: EVERYTHING!! The colors, the cooler weather, the fall clothing, I even love the smell of fall when the leaves start to change and the air is all crisp. I miss fall 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• @DungeonTrollMel I always have worn a tank top under my scrub top. I wear my support belt over the tank top and under a t-shirt now. It doesn't get too hot and there is a spot in the back for an ice pack to fit. 
  • @DragonTrollMel my OB told me to start wearing one yesterday. I also will need to layer up. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

29 weeks...size of a pineapple 
    2. How are you feeling?

I've been dealing with allergies this week, so that's been annoying. I've been more sensitive and have had a lot less patience than usual. 

No OB this week, but I have one on Monday.

Rant is that DH has been home this week, which should be a rave but the kids, especially the toddler, are completely out of control when he is home. I'm happy to see him after 3 weeks of him being gone, but it is complete chaos here and I have like no patience left.

I love all things fall. The scenery is beautiful. I love the cool weather, pumpkin and apple baked goods, fall festivals, football, and cute sweaters and boots. I also love how it's like the build up to thanksgiving and then Christmas. Did I miss anything?? Lol
    30 weeks today!
    2. How are you feeling?
    Exhausted from work, but great overall.
    Next check up is on Monday.
    Getting hospital tour and classes set up, yay!
    Sweater weather!
    30 weeks yesterday 

2. How are you feeling today?
    My hands are killing me. Carpal tunnel sucks.

Thursday

4. Rants / raves / questions?
    The hospital class coordinator went on vacation and her auto email reply said to call someone else to make changes. I called her replacement twice during the week to switch from today and she hasn't returned either call. I'd better not get charged!!!

playoff baseball and football kick off

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility