February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 9/2 & 9/3

If your EDD is 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17, 2/18, 2/24, or 2/25 post here!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What do you miss most that you can't do while pregnant?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 9/2 & 9/3

• Options
    If your EDD is 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17, 2/18, 2/24, or 2/25 post here!

15 weeks. Size of an avocado.

2) How are you feeling?
    Tiredness hasn't gone away unfortunately. I keep hoping! And now there's some heartburn or just bubbliness in my chest recently. 

Not this week but next week.

Not really. Well a little bit. I feel like I'm in the fat stage where my tummy is just fatter and nothing looks good or is comfortable (except leggings and pajamas), but I don't actually have a baby bump. I can't wait until I look pregnant and not just like I have a spare tire. On the bright side, my skin is slightly less broken out now!

Alcohol. So many times a glass of wine or a beer would've gone really well with a meal. I mostly just drink water and sparkling water. It's not the end of the world but I do miss that.
  • Options
    Ok trying this again (since every other post has gotten cut off  :|)

17 weeks. Pomegranate!

2) how are you feeling?
    Perfect! Energy is back, and feeling pretty normal.

Nope. Not until the 20 week appt at the end of the month where we can hopefully find out the gender!

Not really. I feel lucky that everything has been going good, I feel good, and can generally maintain some sense of normalcy so far.

5)GTKY: What do you miss most that you can't do while pregnant?
    The no alcohol thing hit me this week. Work has been crazy stressful and I really missed my unwinding glass of wine this last Friday. Especially since we were enjoying homemade pasta and sauce and it just would've been perfect  :'(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    16 weeks with modi twins, two avocados!
    2) How are you feeling?
    pretty good, my lower back has been bothering me a lot the past week or two, will prob have to go to the PT soon. I'm already sort of waddling cause my back hurts. 
    Tues I go for the 16 week US and cannot wait!  Hoping they can tell us the babes' sex! 
    my insurance company billed me$2500 for the Harmony test. I had the option to pay like $200 out of pocket and I didn't bc I thought insurance would cover the test - I asked them and they said they would but the lab that does the test is out of network. I didn't do my research ahead of time so I really f*cked up. Im really hoping I can call the lab and get them to reverse the claim and let me pay out of pocket. Otherwise all the $ I have saved in my HSA to pay my deductible when the babes are born is gone. I hate the American healthcare system and insurance so much!!! It's like a huge puzzle with no effing solution except to pay one million $. 

@alice0218
    I felt the exact same way about my "bump" the past 2 weeks. The past couple days I've finally felt like it's starting to pop - won't be long!

beer, beer, beer, beer. Now that it's football season and I'm not feeling like crap anymore I'd love to be able to party a little. Found some NA beer that's not terrible but it really doesn't help that much 
  • Options
    @seltzerinstead, that is awful! I hate insurance too. We chose not to do the NIPT because we could not get any straight answers from our insurance companies. It should not be so hard to get truthful and accurate answers! 

15 weeks. The size of a navel orange. 

2) How are you feeling?

Ok for the most part. My whole body is sore and I am not too sure why. I am not sure if it is because I have slightly more energy and have been doing a little more, but I feel like the stuff I have been doing should not make me this sore. My acne is starting to get bad. It was horrible my last pregnancy, and I have been trying to prevent it as much as possible. It does not seem to be working anymore. 

None until the end of the month. 

Not about this pregnancy, but I can't believe my son starts Kindergarten this week! How does time pass so quickly?!

Having energy? Does that count? Not drinking as many fluids? I hate drinking liquids. I am sure that I would be considered chronically dehydrated when not pregnant, but I functioned just fine. I hate the act of drinking and I feel like I am peeing all day! 
  • Options

16 weeks avocado 
    2) How are you feeling?
     feeling pretty good most of the first trimester nausea is gone and I was starting to get some energy back but a couple days ago I got hit with a sinus infection or possibly allergies I'm still not sure but this sucks! 
    Wednesday I have my regular dr appointment but we'll be scheduling my anatomy scan for 18 weeks I can't wait!!! 
    DH is in Georgia for a month working so he might have to miss our A/S which makes me super sad but I'm gonna tell them not to tell me the gender and put it in an envelope so that we can share finding out together still!
    5) GTKY: What do you miss most that you can't do while pregnant? I miss being able to lift my son! He's only 2 1/2 but he weighs 50 pounds and is the size of a 5 year old! He's still a baby though and I feel so bad not being able to lift him! Especially now that DH is out of town so it's just us two all day every day !