November 2017 Moms

Pregnancy Migraines

Does anyone else get horrible pregnancy headaches? Any ideas of how to get rid of them? I'm 31 weeks with a little girl and I can't seem to find ANYTHING that helps relieve my headaches. I rarely ever got them before this pregnancy and I don't remember having them when pregnant with my son. Very frustrating.

Re: Pregnancy Migraines

• Yes I have a headaches every day--some days are worse than others. About once a month I get a migraine and it's awful! I got them with my first two as well. I don't take anything as nothing that I'm allowed works. So sorry they are awful!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Eat a handful of raw almonds! just tried to quit coffee so I'm getting a lot of migraines too... it seems to work and I prefer it over taking Tylenol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • knottie0000000 Can you change your screen name so we can properly reply to you and get to know you? Massage and acupuncture work wonders for this. If you need a home remedy, look up headache trigger points and rub them.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility