Babies on the Brain

September BOTB Grad Check In :)

**THIS POST MAY MENTION PREGNANCY, BIRTH OR BABIES. If you are having a hard TTC or TTCAL day, please read at your own discretion***

Hello old friends, good to see you!

***As a courtesy to those still TTC on this board, if you are sharing pictures please do so inside a spoiler box.***

If you were a regular poster on BOTB we'd love to get an update on you this month! Please tell us how you are doing! 

I *think* I got everybody but if not let me know and I will add them :)

*How long were you active on BOTB and when?

*How far along are you?

*Which birth month board/due date?

*Team Pink/Blue/Green?

*How are you doing picking out a name? Feel free to share it.

*Questions, concerns or other? Anything else exciting to share?

Paging:

March

@livingthedream and @notthefather

April

@maureenmce

May

@guillerma

Re: September BOTB Grad Check In :)

• Loading the player...
  • @maureenmce - I am glad to hear you are doing well!
    @notthefather - I can't believe you are already 13 weeks! Congratulations on joining team pink!
  • @notthefather A girl!!!! Hooray!!! That is so exciting. I love the name Miriam. Enjoy that second trimester.

• @notthefather, yay! Team pink!! Have you done any big reveals?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JNCPro3130: We told family I am pregnant after my 8 week appointment and sent out a video to the same family of our daughter saying she was having a sister last night. I suppose I'll announce on FB this weekend. I've been oddly not rushed to tell this time.

@maureenmce: Good luck Tuesday! 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• @maureenmce I'm so sorry your US didn't give better new. I hope the dates are just off. Prayers for you this next week. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @kindbytealikat Thanks so much. I hope you're doing okay. I was very sad to see you leave the April board. 

• @maureenmce - I am so sorry. I will be sending good thoughts and all the prayers your way. FX that your follow appointment brings good news. 
  • @maureenmce Sending lots of love, hugs, and positive thoughts. I'm so sorry. Please keep us posted. <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @maureenmce I'm so sorry.  I really hope it's just a problem with dates.  I'm thinking about you.
  • @kindbytealikat Thanks so much. I hope you're doing okay. I was very sad to see you leave the April board. 

You're sweet, thank you. I'm doing "okay" Some days are better or worse than others but i'm slowly moving forward. Just waiting until the end of the month when I F/U with the OB and we can start to timeline things and what not. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @maureenmce I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm praying that it turns out to be good news. Hang in there. 

• @maureenmce, I'm so sorry. Hopefully everything will be fine!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @maureenmce FX for you!  I hope everything turns out okay 
  • @maureenmce Hoping for good news for you.
  • Oh @maureenmce, I'm so sorry you're going grouch this. Prayers that baby is just behind and catches up. Sending you lots of love.
    @kindbytealikat: I'm so sorry about the loss of your baby. There's nothing more heartbreaking. Sharing my love with you as well. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Hey guys, I had my follow up ultrasound today to determine viability and I got bad news. :(  Everything still measured only 6 weeks, no heartbeat (I should be 9+2) so I'm out, unfortunately.  No need to tag me on further BOTB grad check ins.

I hope our other grads have very happy, healthy and uneventful pregnancies!  I will probably come back to BOTB to hangout at some point, while I'm benched waiting for my cycle to return, or sometime after that.  Or maybe i'll just jump to TTGP, I'm not sure.  We will probably start TTC in end of November.  But I'm probably going to stay away from the Bump for a little while until I feel better.  Thanks for the kind words and well wishes during this limbo period.

Side note - does anyone know how to get rid of the ticker in my signature?  Thanks. 
  • So sorry @maureenmce. Take as long as you need.

To get rid of the ticker just go into your preferences (has to be on a computer) and delete it from the text box.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• I'm so sorry @maureenmce :( sending you lots of love. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• I'm so sorry @maureenmce. *creepy internet hugs* We'll be here if you decide to come back.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Aw @maureenmce I'm so so sorry it was bad news ☹️
  • @maureenmce oh honey I'm so sorry. I hope you and DH find peace in this difficult time 

• @maureenmce, I'm so terribly sorry! Big hugs for you!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @maureenmce So sorry to hear this news. I'm sending love and good thoughts your way. I can totally understand wanting to take a break - wherever you land afterwards, I wish you all the best!
  • @maureenmce So sad to hear this. Lots of hugs and love.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @maureenmce I'm so sorry you're going through this. I was so hoping you would receive better news. Take care of yourself :heart:
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• ((@maureenmce)) I know I'm late and sorry to bump this up, but I'm thinking about you.