April 2018 Moms
Options

Round Ligament Pain

Hey,

I am just wondering. Is anyone is feeling round ligament pain? I read that it is more common in the 2nd trimester,  but I am 9W+2. Sometimes it is a sharp pain, but other times it is kind of dull.

Re: Round Ligament Pain

• Options
    It can be happen at this stage in the game (or that is what my doc said on Monday). My doc said that I might start to feel RLP soon and I am a little over 9 weeks as well. I've had a couple of sharp pains when I make a sudden shift in how I'm sitting or go from a bent to straight position too fast. 
  • Options
    Yes! Mine started this week (I'm 8weeks) it is earlier than my past two pregnancies! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    angiek1 said:
    It can be happen at this stage in the game (or that is what my doc said on Monday). My doc said that I might start to feel RLP soon and I am a little over 9 weeks as well. I've had a couple of sharp pains when I make a sudden shift in how I'm sitting or go from a bent to straight position too fast. 
    This has happened to me twice. From the sitting position to standing up. I wasn't sure what it was, but now I know.
  • Options
    It was one of my first symptoms this time (3rd pregnancy) and I get it on and off still (6 weeks) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a STM and I've had it since right after my BFP

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Options
    Yup. STM here and have had rlp for a few weeks now. Started right away this time. 
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker