2nd Trimester

Incredible annoying itch!? TMI

Ive had a bad itch the last few weeks it's not a yeast infection, uti or STD. (Thank goodness since I'm married right!) has anyone else had a annoying itch?! The only thing I get is some cream that works about 75% of the time I'm not eating or bathing in anything difffent. Did anyone else get a mysterious itch?? (24 weeks) 

Re: Incredible annoying itch!? TMI

• Ive had a bad itch the last few weeks it's not a yeast infection, uti or STD. (Thank goodness since I'm married right!) has anyone else had a annoying itch?! The only thing I get is some cream that works about 75% of the time I'm not eating or bathing in anything difffent. Did anyone else get a mysterious itch?? (24 weeks) 
    I assume your doctor test for yeast infection and the cream was prescribed by your doctor.   It could be hormones, but if it continues I would inquire again.  
  • I have been having the same problem and it's AWFUL! still searching for answers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have that, I didn't think it was a yeast infection because it was the only symptom.  My Dr suggested to try a yeast infection treatment and it actually worked great.  I still have a little itching now but from what I read it's common after finishing a yeast infection treatment due to the skin hasn't fully recovered yet.  If you don't want to risk trying a yeast infection treatment try doing a sitz bath or soak in the bath with oatmeal (make sure the water isn't too hot just on the warm side).  That really helped me before I did what my Dr suggested. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker