TTC After a Loss
Options

Joining this board - TW

Hi everyone, I've seen some great things on this board and thought I'd say hello.

Sadly, I'm joining this board but glad to be in good company. I'm also sad to see many others from the 3/18 board here. I was very early, only just over 5 weeks but we were so excited. 

We got the official confirmation our numbers dropped on 7/28 and the MC started to really happened 8/30 while in church and the song May The Road Rise Up to Meet you played. It couldn't have been a more beautifully tragic moment. 

But here we are a month later and AF seems to be arriving. I'm grateful at the prospect of trying again but nervous at the same time. We've only been intimate once since the MC and my emotions were everywhere. I cried a lot. But I'm so grateful for my husband for being so supportive. I'm glad we were encouraged to wait until after the first period to try again simply for emotional healing. 

I look forward to getting to know and wishing the best for everyone.

Re: Joining this board - TW

• Options
    Sorry you are here. I also had a 5 week loss around the holidays in December. Going from so happy and excited to let down and sad within the span of a week was really hard. Hope your stay is short!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. I also came from March. You will find awesome support here - these ladies have been great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.  Hope your stay is short
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone. @vlagrl29 I'm sorry to hear your loss was around the holidays on top of it all. I look forward to getting to know you all and hope all of your stats are short as well. 
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. I hear you on being emotional upon being intimate again. There are just so many feelings swirling around. I felt bad for DH that I cried but like YH, he was great about it. Hope your stay is short and sweet.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    So sorry you are here and I fully understand the intimacy part. So many emotions. Hugs to you 
  • Options
    Welcome from a fellow March member, and I'm so sorry to see you here. I hope you won't be here for long. *hugs*
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. I'm from March '18 too, and I'm sorry you're joining us here. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. You are all wonderful. I'm glad and sad others can relate, it's nice not being alone in my experience but sad anyone else has to experience it. <3
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I am also from the March '18 board. Too many of us here.  :(
  • Options
    @Racso12 I agree, it is so sad to see so many of us over here. I'm so sorry for your loss as well.