September 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 8/29

We should do one last Aug HDBD before these babes turn 1!

Re: HDBD 8/29

• Options
    So cute! My lo gets his hat out of the bottom of his stroller and brings it to us. H thinks he's trying to tell us that he wants to go out for a walk. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A day at the beach. Don't worry I took that thing out of her mouth. I took a lot of things out of her mouth. Wait, I take a lot of thing out of her mouth. When does this stop? She's working on these teeth now. Top left popped through. Don't babies usually get their bottom teeth first?
  • Options
    @bartonolivia My first was like that. Not always whiny but connected to me at all times. it was hard. Ellie is so different and I'm thankful! All I can tell you is that it does get better.
  • Options
    @bartonolivia my middle child was (still is) VERY attached to me. And VERY temperamental. It makes it hard to cope with after a while and not feel mom guilt too for just wanting the kid off ya for a while!
    @molosmiles hilarious on pulling everything out of her mouth! Constant battle here too! I think bottom teeth first are the norm but not uncommon for top sometimes.
  • Options
    @hejo2016 @molosmiles he's never been like this it's so random and it's driving me crazy. And my 2 year old is becoming clingy as well so they just fight over me all day. Man oh man I need a night out lol 
  • Options
    Love your built ins @Laraeq (the baby is cute too  :))
  • Options
    Thanks @hejo2016 but sadly this is not my house. It's a model home my husband and I looked at last week. Once we win the lotto and can pay the $1.25 Million they're asking for this house (which by the way has no yard or driveway) then maybe my house can look this nice. Haha!
  • Options
     :D  I hear ya!!!
  • Options
    I'm so late to the party! This is the picture we used for his bday party invited. I can't believe the babies are turning one! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jellybiehn I love her hat! It looks like she enjoyed her cake 
    BabyFruit Ticker