January 2018 Moms
Options

FTM Check in 8/29

How far along are you? 

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 

If you know, what is baby's sex? Have you felt baby move yet?

Rants/Raves?

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: If you could meet any person (living or dead), who would you choose and why?

Re: FTM Check in 8/29

• Options
    How far along are you?
    20 weeks 5 days

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 
    Nope - bring on Mid-September's appt.

If you know, what is baby's sex? Have you felt baby move yet?
    Yes and yes. DH wants to feel her move sooo bad but he can't yet. Its adorable but I feel a smidge guilty too. 

Rants/Raves?
    TMI Warning here...So I've been lucky to have like zero nausea but now all the sudden its random, mild diarrhea attacks - what gives?

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    So I went to visit my family this weekend at the river and went out on the boat - like your regular old motor boat - not a pontoon - for a cruise. I didn't even think to ask the doc if this was ok, but it wasn't a rough ride, but unless the water is absolute glass, there will be bumps and other peoples wakes. Well anyway, didn't think a thing about it until I put one selfie online of me and DH out in the boat and a lady from church asked "Should you be on a boat???" Now I'm confused/slightly worried despite the fact that I'm not in pain and not bleeding and DD is definitely still moving around in there. FWIW, I'm not going out on the boat again this pregnancy simply because I won't be back at the river between now and January. So all this rambling to ask, did I do something stupid? Is cruising around on the boat a big no?

GTKY: If you could meet any person (living or dead), who would you choose and why?
    Oh man...I don't even know where to start...Like have sat here thinking for 5 minutes with no luck so I'm taking a pass.
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks 6 days

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? I had my monthly appointment on Tuesday. It went well. Baby is healthy and his heart beat looks strong.  

If you know, what is baby's sex? Have you felt baby move yet? Yes to both! He's a boy and he likes to dance in my womb (or at least it feels like dancing at times!) 

Rants/Raves? I haven't been feeling the best the past few days. I think it might be due to the dust storm in my house... DH and my dad have been installing a recessed mirror in our bathroom. While I'm super pumped for the extra storage space, all the dust from the installation is annoying.  

Questions for FTM, STM+? Nope.

GTKY: If you could meet any person (living or dead), who would you choose and why? I'd love to meet Jennifer Lawrence. I love her acting style and think she would be so cool to meet! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @beans17 I honestly would not be concerned about going on a boat. To me, it is like driving a car. As long as you being cautious (i.e. not leaning over the edge of the boat, and falling in) I think you're fine to ride in a boat. 
  • Options
    @beans17 I know this is sort of a late response but for the sake of reassurance, I agree with @darkrose88.  I think you're fine being on a boat. We ride fourwheelers all the time. I asked the doctor about it early on and they say mainly to listen to your body and avoid jerking/jarring motions. I wouldn't worry about a thing! 
  • Options
    @beans17 I was on a boat yesterday, it's fine! 
  • Options
    beans17beans17 member
    edited September 2017
    bkbaby18 said:
    @beans17 I was on a boat yesterday, it's fine! 
    Thank you!!!

ETA: I'm late in responding but thanks *everyone*! :smile:
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker