May 2018 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday 8/29

Kicking things off for the day ;)

Who of what is the twatwaffle in your life for the week?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 8/29

• Options
    I'm going with the weather. I'm in central Florida, we're going to Disney tonight for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and its projected to rain all evening. I'm hoping against hope that it clears up for the Hocus Pocus show, Boo to You Parade, and the special fireworks show. We've had annual passes since February, but we still haven't stayed late enough for fireworks with J (J is my DS)
  • Options
     The nurse at my school is the twatwaffle here.   She likes to hear herself talk, so she's been talking and complaining at us about her job (teacher meeting) for 45 minutes.  Ugh!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @createmagic14 I hate listening to people ramble for no reason
  • Options
    Mine would be traffic! Between the rain and school being back it took me 45min to get to my FIT4MOM class this morning!
  • Options
    Hurricane Harvey is the twatwaffle of the week. Nonstop rain here in New Orleans, which isn't nearly as horrible as it is in Texas right now. I'm just over the damn rain and not being able to take DD outside to play and run some energy off. We've had a really wet summer this year. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    Hurricane Harvey is the twatwaffle of the week. Nonstop rain here in New Orleans, which isn't nearly as horrible as it is in Texas right now. I'm just over the damn rain and not being able to take DD outside to play and run some energy off. We've had a really wet summer this year. 
    One of the ladies from my a16 group lives in Texas, and her house is completely flooded. Her kids and dogs are going crazy!
  • Options
    @Knottie9983816 hello from another central Floridian! 

Twatwaffle of the day: my DH took all the leftovers for his lunch. Now I have to find some motivation to make food. 
  • Options
    One of the ladies from my a16 group lives in Texas, and her house is completely flooded. Her kids and dogs are going crazy!
    I've been keeping an eye on friends and family, some of whom lost everything 12 years ago in Katrina. It just breaks my heart to see so much devastation. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    I'm going with the weather. I'm in central Florida, we're going to Disney tonight for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and its projected to rain all evening. I'm hoping against hope that it clears up for the Hocus Pocus show, Boo to You Parade, and the special fireworks show. We've had annual passes since February, but we still haven't stayed late enough for fireworks with J (J is my DS)
    I hope you have a blast! We went to MNSSHP two years ago and had the time of our lives. 

• Options
    The person who was barreling down the aisle while I was pulling out of my parking spot. I was pulling out before you came down and then you don't stop and blare your horn at me.
  • Options
    @Knottie9983816 hope the weather cooperates! We do Mickey's Halloween Party ever year at Disneyland.
  • Options
    Work! Only because I have no energy at all to do it lol.

Rylee 2.18.09
    Kaitlyn 12.20.09 (36 week preemie)
    Ziva 8.12.13 (31 week preemie)

Losses: 2.3.17 - 4.19.17 - 7.25.17 

BFP: 8.16.17 Heartbeat: 9.8.17 EDD: 5.1.18
  • Options
    Mosquito's need a throat punch. 
    I know I'm making all this extra blood but it isn't for you suckers. 
    Signed, I only walked to my mailbox and back and was eaten alive

• Options
    This heat!  It's going to be over 110 all week. 
  • Options
    Speaking of twatwaffle coworkers... my coworker next to my office talks on speakerphone NONSTOP for all phone calls, personal or work-related. Some up to an hour. Just shut your door! 
  • Options
    @momo214 Mine too!! WTF?  Are you that important and busy that you can't hold a phone while continuing to work???

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17