February 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change 8/26 & 8/27

If your EDD is 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17, 2/18, 2/24, or 2/25 post here!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Have you bought/made anything for this new baby yet? If so what was the first thing or thing you are most excited for? If not what is the first thing you plan to make or buy for this baby that you are excited about?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 8/26 & 8/27

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    14 weeks today. Size of a beet or 3 and 1/2 inches
    2) How are you feeling?
    Allergies and heartburn but not terrible.
    3) Any appointments this week?
    Nope.
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
    IDK, I'm starting to not fit things anymore but I'm still trying to squeeze into them. Not really a rant though since that's normal and expected. Just sucks since I don't want to buy clothes. I've used that hair elastic hack on the button hole of my jeans a few times at home, but I wouldn't do that in public since it lets your fly fall down. Wearing more leggings for now. I'm trying to go as long as possible without buy maternity clothing since they are worn for so short relatively speaking.
    5) GTKY: Have you bought/made anything for this new baby yet? If so what was the first thing or thing you are most excited for? If not what is the first thing you plan to make or buy for this baby that you are excited about?
    We made our first purchase of a cute moses basket thing with a stand. Hopefully it works since we have a small house with tiny bedrooms and are trying to get away with not too much furniture for as long as possible. I'm excited about that but it won't get here for like 8 weeks. I also want to DIY a mobile and refinish a dresser we bought at a yard sale that's currently just in the garage. It has chippy veneer but I think it would be cute refinished.