New to the IF board — The Bump
Infertility

New to the IF board

Hey guys! I am new to this board but not TB. I have been lurking here for months so I'm finally introducing myself so that I can participate. I am 34 and DH is 38 and we have been TTC for over a year and a half now. About 15 months into our journey we found out DH has severe oligospermia with total counts ranging from 0 to 9mil. I also have very low AMH for my age. DH took clomid for 3 months to see if it would help his counts but it did not so we have now started the IVF process. I'm day 2 of stims now and just really hoping that this works. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Me 34, DH 38, TTC # 1 since Jan '16
March '17 - low AMH, severe MFI
August '17 - IVF - 5 embies frozen on day 1 due to hurricane Irma
Nov ’17 - FET and 2 blasts refrozen - BFP! - Beta #1 251, Beta #2 1575, Beta #3 6820
Baby boy O born in July ‘18!
BusinessWifeadiratsuchaglencocotinjp78Magallyta

Re: New to the IF board

• Yay!!!  Welcome to the board @safire3 So sorry we have to keep meeting like this :/  but I am excited for you guys to finally be starting ivf now.  GL stimming buddy!!! ❤❤❤
    Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!

adiratsafire3tinjp78
  • Welcome and good luck! I hope IVF will bring you better results! 
    BusinessWifesafire3tinjp78
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome, and best of luck on the IVF!

tinjp78safire3BusinessWife
  • @safire3 welcome to this great thread & best of luck on your ivf journey. 
    safire3BusinessWife