1st Trimester
Options

12 wks 2 days sch large gush of blood ultrasound looked good.

Yesterday I felt like I peed myself a little. Went to the bathroom and blood was all over me. I mean fresh and lots. I previoudly was diagnosed with a SCH. However there was so much blood I was sure I was miscarrying. I called Dr. was told to go to emergancy. When there they only did a ultrasound. I was told everything looked perfect and they no longer seen sch and most likely it was bleeding out but they are not sure. Has anyone else had this happen? did you go on to have miscarriage or was baby okay? 

Re: 12 wks 2 days sch large gush of blood ultrasound looked good.

• Options
    Yesterday I felt like I peed myself a little. Went to the bathroom and blood was all over me. I mean fresh and lots. I previoudly was diagnosed with a SCH. However there was so much blood I was sure I was miscarrying. I called Dr. was told to go to emergancy. When there they only did a ultrasound. I was told everything looked perfect and they no longer seen sch and most likely it was bleeding out but they are not sure. Has anyone else had this happen? did you go on to have miscarriage or was baby okay? 
    If they said baby looks fine, I would believe it was probably the sch. I would follow up with my regular doctor ASAP, though to check base with him/her. 
  • Options
    I agree to go with what they said, but to follow up with your ob. ERs can be great tools, but having an OB check out everything out down there is always the best option since that's what they're trained to do.
    I had 2 schs with my last pregnancy and both times lost a lot of blood to the point we feared mc. I got checked over by my RE several times and the schs were still there, but not as significant and they slowly bled out or reabsorbed into my body. I had a successful twin pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so scary, I'm glad everything is ok. I never experienced this personally but my older sister had a similar experience when she was around 16wks with her twins. Lots and lots of blood, we all thought the worst, but they were just fine. They're happy and healthy 4 year olds now. Sometimes I think things like this just happen with not much explanation. Take it easy for a few days. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker