May 2014 Moms

Gratitude

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12320892/belated-apology-to-renonuthzhakrin/p1

It's been quite a while since I logged into my account; and boy was I taken aback when I did. I don't know how active this community still is, it's been over three years since I first signed up! It's crazy how quickly time flies. 

In relation to the apology discussion that occurred back in 2014. I sincerely deeply appreciate that there was concern for the impact a conflict may have had on me and an outpouring of love and support. I want it to be known that I first was very touched by the kindness, and secondly felt that in no way I was owed an apology. I never left the community with a sense of hurt, or a feeling of 'having been done to' in retrospect I should not have left the community at all. 

I expressed a contrary opinion, and people came to their friends side. I should have been more tactful. I left because at that point in time I was trying to juggle so many various parts of my life that I couldn't the thought of another potential source of complication. I have nothing but good memories of the time I did spend here. 

I hope everyone else's lives have been treating them well. 
BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers