WTO 8/25

jrm_14jrm_14 member
edited August 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:
CD:
WAYDTGKU:
R/R:  
CS/Q:
GTKY:  (I'm going there today, guys.)  Do you pass gas in front of your SO? Do you close the bathroom door if they are around?

Re: WTO 8/25

• Month/Cycle:17/14
    CD:7
    WAYDTGKU:PNV, BBT, OPK
    R/R:  Friday is normally a rave day but i just can't today.  1. I just realized our FW this cycle will be over labor day when we are sharing a cabin with my FIL.  FML.  2. There is a baby shower for a coworker.  but only her deparment was invited to the shower.  so not only am i not invited to the party (which is odd because there are only like 30 people in the office so why not invite the whole office) it's being held in the break-room where my desk is right outside. So i hear everything.  I think it's more sadness of being left out, but there is definitely some jealousy feelings as well.  
    CS/Q:

GTKY:  (I'm going there today, guys.)  Do you pass gas in front of your SO? Do you close the bathroom door if they are around?  Yes, because it's just too hard not to.  I leave the door open if i'm just going pee.  
  • Loading the player...
  • nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited August 2017
    @dragonette505 Yay for stims! And agreed, I burp in front of DH, and he has been impressed. 

@blackhottamales Oh man, that bites! You guys may need to sneak off for a bit. Or try and make the most of shower sex?
    And the whole baby shower thing is a little strange. I would be upset by that too. If there is really that few people, just include everyone. Who arranged it and made that choice?

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Celebrating the first day of AF's eviction by.....spending the night alone. womp womp

R/R:  It is Friday and the start of my vacation. I am super excited! Of course we have to start it off by having a big BBQ at the house tomorrow for DH's crew off the boat. So loads of cleaning, prepping and running around tomorrow. It is going to be a fair amount of people so FX that the weather holds and we can keep everyone outside. 
    Rant - DH is on shift again tonight so I get start all the said prepping, cleaning and errands on my own.  

CS/Q:

GTKY:  (I'm going there today, guys.)  Do you pass gas in front of your SO? Do you close the bathroom door if they are around?
    Yes, although admittedly, as silently as possible. But hey, sometimes things just slip out. I do leave the bathroom door open when I pee though, especially if DSS is not home. If I don't then the cat and dog both sit outside the door whining. Because, you know......its a joint effort! Like seriously, I am not actually doing anything interesting in there without you!! 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD: 9
    WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm, bbt-tempdrop, hio, opk
    R/R:  I received my tempdrop bbt after ordering it on a kickstarter 3 years ago, it's been great these past 2 days seeing how one of our 13 year old dogs is back into his I need to go out at 3 am and won't come back until 5 am routine, not getting great sleep but temp drop has found  the lowest temp of the night. 

CS/Q: I can't figure out how to add it, it says file cannot be added when I try to insert a photo. 

For probably the first year dating we were very polite, I thought he had to pee all the time because he would always go to the bathroom to pass gas. That all changed one night when he had been drinking and he tackled me and farted on me like a 12 year old boy (he was 33 at the time) well being together these past nine years we've lost most modesty. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: "I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.."

R/R:  DH woke me up an hour early to ask if I'd host a rummage sale for his office to raise money for our squadron holiday party. So that made me a little grumpy (I will stay up until all hours of the night MOTN BDing doesn't bother me, but so help me, if you wake me up anywhere near my alarm doing off, I will kill you). I'm baking tonight, 4 dozen superhero cupcakes for a birthday, so that should be fun. I love baking. 

CS/Q: temp took another dive (the lowest I've ever charted (installed my 2014 charts), so who knows. I'm. It going to even try to interpret it until a spike. 

I do (to both). He does not (except in his sleep). I grew up with 3 sisters in what we affectionately call a "naked family," so maybe that's why. Bathroom doors were hardly ever closed, let alone locked (I closed bathroom door meant someone had AF). We ran around in all manners of undress from bedrooms to the laundry room. My dad is a pilot and was often gone so we sorta forgot how to react when it wasn't just women. Also girls are just as gross as boys in terms of passing gas and laughing about it. 

TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• @dragonette505 Yes, excited for your stims! I hope everything is going smoothly with all those meds!
    @blackhottamales Can you have covert BD on your trip? MH goes to a big convention every year over Labor Day and this year is no different. My O is a little less predictable with my right ovary but I expect I will O while he is at the con. I will be there part of the time too but we share a room with like 100 people. I figure we will BD before and after the trip, and, eh, it is what it is. I'm not sure I have it in me this month to try that hard. 
    @nitnat007 Hope you have a great vacay. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (1/1 after CP, 3/3 after mmc)
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: Ubiquinol, PNV, acupuncture, HIO, whatever nutty thing I hear works and doesn't hurt. I don't know, it all works and also doesn't work for me. 
    R/R:  I'm having a positive moment and checking in here. Last night I went on a shopping date (big semi-annual sale where lots of local boutiques have major markdowns) with a friend and then out to dinner with some other friends. That was nice. I need to get back on the weight-loss wagon as I've been self-medicating with cake and ice cream. I would like to lose a couple pounds before our RE consult in mid-September
    CS/Q: Not much to see on my chart yet. 
    Yes, I fart and I blame it on the dog as a joke and then we both laugh. I do shut the door to the bathroom although I wouldn't care if he saw me pee. I just feel like bathroom time is alone time. 
  • @blackhottamales maybe take it back to high school and find a secluded spot and the back seat of a car? (Was I the only one to get down in the backseat of my car in inappropriate parking lots in HS?) And sorry about the baby shower. I get the being left out feelings, they suck. 

@Nitnat007 I get upset when he isn't impressed by my burps, sometimes I've saved it for when he got home. (I'm learning through this thread that I might be a preteen boy). 

@jhysmath is the tempdrop like the Ava? I haven't heard of it before. 
    TTGP October siggy 

• @blackhottamales. That is awkward & hurtful. That would happen in my previous job a lot.
    @dragonette505. Yay for stims!!
    @nitnat007 My animals do the same thing!  Except my kitten wants to sit on my lap. What are you making for food?  
    @zamora_spin. Wait up, you share a room with other people at his convention?  What all did you buy last night? Glad you had an enjoyable time with friends <3
    @MrsBunz. MH tends to open the door regardless of what I am doing. I think he regretted getting an eyefull of AF this last cycle  :D. I am 100% in agreeance about being woke up early.  Did he know before this morning he needed to ask you? 
  • Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: pnv hio coq10 vitD cm 

R/R: It's my weekend! 

CS/Q: not temping currently

GTKY: I always close the door, but MH doesn't and he doesn't care! I have passed gas in front of him, but I think I subconsciously hold a lot in when I'm with anyone. He's a fart machine.  :D
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @pebbledam  MH is too!  :D 
    @dragonette505  Texas!
  • @jrm_14 I think he knew last night, but was so focused on his reading (he's in the middle of his masters) that he forgot to ask me, and he needed an answer before meeting with his commander today. 
    TTGP October siggy 

• @jhysmath. 3 years is a long time to wait! Does it always take the lowest or does it find a consistent time to take it?
    @pebbledam. Yay!  Any plans?
    @dukestar5. I love a good book with coffee!  How was your date night? When does DH leave/come back home?
  • @dukestar5 my grandparents are staying I Houston for a few weeks right now, so the whole family is a bit worried, except for grandpa, he says they'll be fine. It's only some rain (20in last time I checked the predictions). 
    TTGP October siggy 

• @MrsBunz I completely get being focused on schoolwork.  Good thing he didn't volunteer you without asking?  That's totally something my dad does to my ma!  
  • @dragonette505 Yay for the first night of stims!
    @blackhottamales Sorry for such a rough day. That is really rude not to invite everyone to the party in such a small office. Ugh. *hugs*
    @nitnat007 Good luck prepping for the BBQ! That sounds like fun, but a lot of work.
    @jhysmath How does the tempdrop bbt work?
    @MrsBunz Enjoy your baking time! Superhero cupcakes sound like fun. :) Any particular superheros?
    @zamora_spin Your shopping date sounds like a lot of fun! I need to plan something like that one of these days.
    ------------------------

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, pnvs, green tea, acupuncture

R/R: MH had a good first day of teaching yesterday, so I'm really happy about that. He's been so stressed out getting ready for the semester, so having it actually start at least takes away the stress of anticipation. We're going out for a date night tonight, but one of our plans was to see a music performance outside at a local park, and it's rainy today so plans might need to change. We'll see. (I'm not sure if that's a rant or rave!)

CS/Q: Nada. Chart in spoiler for stalking.

Yup. Too much effort not to. I leave the bathroom door open if I'm just peeing, otherwise it gets closed.

• @dukestar5 Be safe! I hope the hurricane isn't hitting directly where you are!
  • @darkstar42. What type of musical performance was it?
  • @zamora_spin. Ahhhhi love it!  I'd love to go to a Comic Con sometime in my life.  Holy batman you treated yo self!  Good for you!!  It all sounds very lovely.  I need to shop for new clothes  :(
  • nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited August 2017

@jhysmath That story is hilarious! Glad that you are enjoying using the tempdrop. 

@MrsBunz Which superheros are you going with? I grew up in a very "open door" policy family as well. Everyone left the door open while in the bathroom. I think I am the most conservative of the bunch honestly. 

@zamora_spin MH has tried blaming the dog, or even the cat on occasion lol. Sounds like a fun time with the friends. 

@jrm_14 I have those "I told you so" moments often. Why don't they just listen to us in the first place? So much quicker. 

@dukestar5 Hey CD bud! Stay safe with that weather. When is it supposed to hit you guys? And now I ma hungry too. 

@dukestar5 @jrm_14We said that we would do burgers, and I HAVE to make potato salad for DH (he is going to eat the entire thing himself), but everyone else can bring some sides and definitely their own booze. We are talking Navy boys here so I am trying to keep it simple. There will be beer pong though lol. 

@pebbledam MH is also a fart machine. If he thinks it is going to smell he attempts to leave the room. I use the term "attempts" very loosely though. 

@darkstar42 Glad YH had a good first day. What sort of music performance are you going to see? Enjoy date night!

• darkstar42darkstar42 member
    edited August 2017
    @jrm_14 @nitnat007 Tonight's show is jazz. The park service puts on free concerts in several local parks every week all summer, so there's quite a variety overall! If the weather clears up we'll still go, but if not, no big deal.
  • @dragonette505 - Yay for stimming! I lol'd at cute farts!
    @zamora_spin - you have needed that cake and ice cream lately, but I hear ya on the weight loss. Did you buy anything good last night?
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • MrsBunzMrsBunz member
    edited August 2017
    @nitnat007 and @darkstar42 these ones are just general superhero themed. ***TW It is DS's 2nd brithday party, and while he currently loves Batman, I am a Marvel gal, being raised on the XMen and Avengers (DH doesn't care as I am the superhero nerd in the relationship), so I compromised with the 2yo on general superhero. 

@zamora_spin what kind of Con is it?
    TTGP October siggy 

• @emmasemm I'm just guessing but I don't think you have O'd yet. What do all those OPKs tell you? Also, I'm glad you're taking some time to take care of yourself as you prep for IVF. 
    @MrsBunz It is like Comic Con, but not actually Comic Con. It is similar but just not quite as big. 
  • @MrsBunz @darkstar42 temp drop is like the ava but only measures temperatures. It takes many all night long and finds the lowest so if your sleep cycles are wonky you don't have to worry about taking it at the same time everyday. It's also half the cost of ava now, though when I ordered it, it was only a third of the cost. My main reason for getting it three years ago was because I can't stand the beeping of a bbt in the am. 
  • @zamora_spin all the OPKs had me high at the same time (I'm a mathematician and this is as close as I can get to statistically significant with OPKs) 
    This month FF did originally try to convince me I Od back on CD 8
    @dragonette505 thanks for the hint, I always forget about the analysis options... actually now I look in the last notes it says most likely O between 14-15 (which would give awesome timing) and all my pre O symptoms vanished yesterday and today. But like you say keep HIO just in case - and DH has been sending sexy messages all day so if he's in the mood why not! I mean anyway, with my Dx I'm more likely to see a pink elephant go past so it's kind of academic but you never know.
    Also I hadn't thought about temps being screwy due to stress. I don't feel stressed, but it's a different kind of stress to normal so maybe I didn't realize... good thing it's the weekend
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @emmasemm I see - I completely missed the monitor section on your chart. I agree with @dragonette505 that CD14 is seeming the most likely, especially if you have seen a slow rise pattern in your temps before. But, if possible, HIO some more jic. 
  • dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited August 2017
    @emmasemm Its always they cycles you watch like a hawk that screw with you! lol I'm hoping you O'ed CD 14! You should ABSOLUTELY keep up with the sexy times (especially as your DH is looking forward to it!) lol Just tell him youre not sure, but just to be safe...

• @darkstar42 I enjoy some Jazz. Hope that you guys have fun with whatever you end up doing!

@MrsBunz That is great. I made a superhero cake for DSS last year and I mixed in the superheros too. Some frown upon it, but meh.....its cake!!! I love cake!

@emmasemm It is such a lot of work. It has also forced us to do more work around to house in preparation, so not entirely bad. But feels like a lot.  Glad to hear that you are taking care of yourself before you start IVF and have count down on some of the stress, or at least trying to. On your chart, if there is a temp on CD10 does it change anything/give you your CH's back? I don't really know enough, but hopefully one of the other ladies have some more thoughts. 

• @jhysmath add me to the list of people who want to hear more about how temp drop works.

@emmasemm I agree with others that you should keep HIO just in case!

Month/Cycle: 1/0
    CD: ?
    WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, tracking CM, HIO hopefully every few days?
    R/R:  We are going out for my birthday tonight (birthday is Monday) and I plan to have a beer or two. Being the SS I am, I'm so tempted to test even though I'm still presumably WTO and we haven't even been trying long enough for me to turn a test. Hopefully I can resist the crazy. Side eyeing myself so much.
    CS/Q: -
    GTKY:  Do you pass gas in front of your SO? Do you close the bathroom door if they are around?

I try not to, but....
    (Child mentioned)
    Since pregnancy it's harder to hold in. We also used to strictly be closed door for going to the restroom, but that ended during labor with DS, so now it's not as big of a deal. He's already seen it all :grimace:

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• dragonette505 and @jhysmath your stories remind me of MH, except I was the one trying to make him more comfortable, by farting then saying something to the effects of, "you can fart too, it won't gross me out." He was always so secretive about the fact that he even has a butt, let alone that thing come our of it (keep in mind that at this time I am going through nursing school and working on a GI floor). Then, shortly into our engagement, I had sudden onset of right sided abdominal pain. To the ER we go, worried it might be appendicitis. I ended up being diagnosed with a ruptured ovarian cyst, estimated to be the size of a chicken egg (I have a history of hemorrhagic ovarian cysts). After the doc finishes a pelvic exam and leaves, DH (who was there the whole time, sitting next to my head) turns to me and says, "Does this mean I get to fart in front of you?" I'm just thinking, "Oh honey, you gas me out of bed sometimes." 
    TTGP October siggy 

• @jrm_14. The date night was great! We had a nice dinner with a really good conversation...and afterward we grabbed DQ blizzards. Yum!  And he left yesterday. :(

@emmasemm   You mentioned using 3 different OPKs...do you have a favorite you would recommend?  

• @jrm_14 Let's see... I bought two dresses, both super sexy, two jackets, one skirt which is a perfect stretchy black pencil with scallop details on the hem and which I'm currently wearing, plus a pair of shoes. Some of the stuff I bought was like $10, some of it kind of pricey but is designer and was like 30% of the original price. It's not a work conference... it's a Con. Think... Comic Con but not that one. And MH goes every year with a bunch of his buddies. The hotels mark their prices up a lot for this weekend because every room within a certain radius will be sold out, so everyone just piles in. It's a big nerd party. 

ps... id love to see your shopping spree... if you lay them out and take pics...post and tag me! I love shopping sprees