**TW**
BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
TTCAL 6/15/16
BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
BabyFetus Ticker
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Twatwaffle/Trophy Tuesday 8/22

• Options
    I work at a college and classes start on Thursday.  I've had at least 10 students email me and ask me how to get to their schedule.  If you log onto your account, its the first link. Seriously.  I even screenshotted one kids and sent it to him and he replied I still don't get it.  How did you get to college?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tmk0325 kids today..... they are so spoiled and used to their parents doing everything for them. It's sad.  :/
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tmk0325 I had to do the same with some links that were in a calendar invite for one of my co-workers. Thankfully he admitted that he was going to go grab more coffee bc I was making him feel dumb.
  • Options
    TW goes to my dog. I let her out this morning, she peed and then comes running inside. I go to change my daughter and give her some milk, then I was looking in her room for something when she crawls out through the living room towards our table for breakfast. I follow her a minute later and the dog has pooped near the front door and DD has fingerpainted herself with it! UGH. Then, later, I get a call from her daycare that she has had a slight allergic reaction to something after eating lunch. The only thing in the lunch she may have not had before seems to be cucumbers, so maybe that's it, but we don't know for sure, so that's alarming. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    @cait5413 Oh no! Hope DD is feeling better. Maybe it was a delayed allergy to the dog poop  :D  I want to say that cucumbers are one of those weird food allergies/intolerances that aren't severe but actually indicate a pollen allergy.  Maybe ragweed or something like that?  

Source: I am super allergic to All The Things.

My trophy today is for DH who agreed to go out for dinner and then go on a walk with me at the park instead of going to the gym by himself while I cooked us dinner like usual.  I've been a gross blob all pregnancy and damn, walking in this heat was HARD! 

• Options
    Ugh my TW is my AC being out again. It's currently 87 in our bedroom... and that's with a window AC units help and it being 9:00 at night. Gotta love Phoenix.  Can't wait till it hopefully gets fixed tomorrow.
  • Options
    @elcd458 well, I definitely have seasonal allergies (pollen, dust, etc.) but no food allergies, so she totally could have inherited a pollen allergy. The cucumbers are the only thing I can figure she may not have had before--they gave her a hamburger, sweet potato fries, and a salad with tomatoes and cucumber. She adores tomatoes (and ate a ton for dinner with no reaction), has eaten sweet potatoes from her very first food, eats bread every day, and has had ground meat before....but I'm also pretty sure she's had salad at school before; I'm just not sure if it ever had cucumbers. So I guess she could be developing an allergy to something she's eaten before, but I am kinda hoping it's a fluke! So far the only thing we know she is allergic to is penicillin, so it did cross my mind--what if the hamburger bun was a little moldy and she was allergic to that?? That's just a wild thought, though. We'll just have to keep an eye on her and see! She did spread the dog poop right near her mouth, so who knows how that affected her....the joys of toddler life!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017