CNY Fertility — The Bump
Infertility

CNY Fertility

Good Evening!

Anyone using CNY Fertility for treatment? Anyone use them in the past and want to share success stories? Our initial consultation is September 5th. Hoping to have our IVF plan mapped out soon after and get this journey started.
Married - Secondary Infertility - TTC 3 yrs
DX: Block tubes/PCOS/Insulin Resistance
History:
HSG + Blood work fine

Re: CNY Fertility

• Hi @-marybeari-, I go to CNY in Syracuse. I can't share my own success story, as I'm still in the process, but I know three people who have all had success there. Two of them on the first IVF transfer. Which office will you be going to? I'm happy to share anything you'd like to know about the IVF process. I did a freeze-all cycle in February, a laparoscopic myomectomy in April, and after 3 months of healing we started the FET process. Unfortunately my first round was canceled because my uterus wouldn't cooperate with a lining, but we're chugging along.

-marybeari-Hopeful_mom
  • Hi!! I go to the Buffalo office. I absolutely love it there (even though I don't like the fact that I have to go there, lol). The staff is awesome and they really have their act together. I unfortunately do not have any success stories though, since my first IUI failed. We are going to wait for my cycle to start over and form a new plan, but I know the staff at CNY will support us all the way. 
    -marybeari-
  • Loading the player...
  • -marybeari--marybeari-
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2017
    We will be going to the Syracuse office as well @sarcasticowl I was hoping to start late this year early next. We have seen 2 local fertility clinics but the pricing is what has kept us from actually doing the IVF. 

I was so glad to find CNY on a FB support group. I wish I would have known sooner. I already spoke to my OBGYN who agreed to do all my monitoring!
    Married - Secondary Infertility - TTC 3 yrs
    DX: Block tubes/PCOS/Insulin Resistance
    History:
    HSG + Blood work fine

sarcasticowl
  • That's great news! You will love Dr. Kiltz and Dr. Corley. They are a very busy office but very efficient. How far away do you live?