1st Trimester
Options

Pregnant With IUD?

I have a copper IUD. I had sex about 3 days before I had middle pains and tinged ovulation mucus with blood. I always have perfect cycles and exactly 4 weeks after my last period I started. I bled for 10 days and it started light then went heavy with clots then the last 4 days it was progressively light. On the second day of my period my doctor put me on Yaz for PMS symptoms. 

I have had some nausea and my breasts feel fuller. I dont know if it is possible I could be pregnant or if it is the yaz. I hear of iud failures a lot. 

Re: Pregnant With IUD?

• Options
    steph1335 said:
    I have a copper IUD. I had sex about 3 days before I had middle pains and tinged ovulation mucus with blood. I always have perfect cycles and exactly 4 weeks after my last period I started. I bled for 10 days and it started light then went heavy with clots then the last 4 days it was progressively light. On the second day of my period my doctor put me on Yaz for PMS symptoms. 

I have had some nausea and my breasts feel fuller. I dont know if it is possible I could be pregnant or if it is the yaz. I hear of iud failures a lot. 
    Have you missed a period?
    Have you talked to your doctor about your concerns?
    Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    If the IUD and Yaz have been recent it may be your body adjusting, we cant tell you whats going on.
    Honestly your post isn't very clear, and even if it was, this is something to take up with your doctor ASAP, and not internet strangers.
  • Options
    WSS. Also, it's against the rules to ask if you're pregnant. We couldn't possibly tell you with any accuracy. Take a pregnancy test. Most are 99% accurate.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed with all of the above. We can't tell you whether or not you are pregnant. If I were you, I would pee on sticks soon and, if you really think you may be pregnant, get yourself to the doctor. Pregnancy does happen with IUDs and your doctor will need to know ASAP because the IUD needs to be removed. 
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    Well what did the pregnancy test say?
  • Options
    Her last active date was the day she posted....another post and run???