December 2017 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change 8/18

muskratbabymuskratbaby member
edited August 2017 in December 2017 Moms
If you reached a new week of pregnancy on Friday, tell us how you're doing!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) Get To Know You (GTKY): What is your favorite piece of baby clothing to buy or receive?

Re: Friday ticker change 8/18

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks. The size of a cauliflower or prairie dog!

2) How are you feeling? Great! It's getting hard to turn over in bed though  :D 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Yes and yes! 

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope. Anatomy scan redo Friday!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

6) Get To Know You (GTKY): What is your favorite piece of baby clothing to buy or receive? Probably rompers. I'm obsessed. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

23weeks! Grapefruit 

2) How are you feeling? 
    I've had some good days this week so I'll take it!  Today I'm struggling but hoping for more good days than bad days in my future! 

Baby boy, yup! 

Have an appt Tuesday for my every 4 week check up 

6) Get To Know You (GTKY): What is your favorite piece of baby clothing to buy or receive?

i love cute onesies or tshirts.  DS got a special shirt/onesie for every holiday and this LO will be no different. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Marley629 I love the idea of a special holiday shirt. I went to a baby clothing sale at the local community center today, and it was mayhem, but what kept me sane was the tiny little newborn baby leggings. I love the little ruffles that often adorn them. I can't get enough!
  • Options

23 weeks, grapefruit 

2) How are you feeling? 
    good. Nesting today. I sterilized snd washed tons of bottles, nipples, pacifiers, loads of laundry, etc. hung the new shelf in the baby closet. Ironed all the 0-9 month clothes. I'm tired. Haha

Girl, yep 

Wednesday I'll have a regular monthly appointment 

We are in the path of totality for the eclipse. They're excepting soooooo many people here in Nashville that they are saying to stay home. Mayors have warned and urged people to get gas and grocoeries by yesterday and said it would take hours upon hours to get from one side of Nashville to the other. Sigh..... I'm staying my butt at home. 

smocked dresses.... they are my favorite southern thing haha. But to give as a gift, o also do Swaddle blankets because I love them soooooooooo much! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dkizz82, lol, IRONED the clothes??? You cray.  Laundry/ironing is my absolute least favorite chore and I have serious anxiety over adding another family member's clothes to our already never ending laundry pile. Ironing will never, ever happen. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks! Cauliflower.

2) How are you feeling? The tiredness is coming back, and there's so much left to do! Aside from the constant want of naps and a little RLP now and then, I'm doing alright. Emotionally, I'm started to get overwhelmed again.

Boy and yes.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope, nothing until the very end of the month, then we have a fetal echo and our check in appointment. And I should get my glucose test done sometime soon.....

6) Get To Know You (GTKY): What is your favorite piece of baby clothing to buy or receive? All of them. Seriously. We've waited so many years for this that it's hard not to want/buy ALL of the clothing.  I have to walk very quickly past the clothes displays so I don't get sucked in.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ameliabedelia-2 haha. It was all smocked outfits. It hard to be done. I ironed all of DD1s. Even her Jammies. Bahaha. You live, you learn.  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker