Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 8/18

2»

Re: FFFC 8/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @darkstar42 ... excuse me while I go throw up in my mouth a little bit.  Why oh why would you do that to broccoli?

@jrm_14 as my "TB twin" how dare you want to eat mayonnaise on salt & vinegar chips. 

LMAO.  Both of you:

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    I am hardcore judging co-workers right now who eat crap, say they feel like crap, and drop horrrrrrrible craps in the bathroom for all to smell.  There is something terribly wrong with you if the aftermath continually smells THAT rancid.
  • Options
    @kperrucci I think you're misunderstanding the wink 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts and @jrm_14 It was the only way I'd eat broccoli as a kid! To be fair, I can't even remember the last time I ate broccoli with ketchup. My tastes (and cooking abilities) have moved on somewhat. :) Broccoli usually goes in a stir fry at this point.

But dipping anything in mayo??

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I hear you on the negatives.  My sister once told me "don't have kids if you want a career" when she was having a hard time, which i'm sure were honest feelings at the time. But i was in the middle of being diagnosed with PCOS and not ovulating and it broke my heart.  

@doxiemoxie212 what does @adirat mean??  now i'm self-conscious.  

@kperrucci accountants are the best!

• Options
    @adirat @kperrucci @jrm_14 @doxiemoxie212 usernames are hard!  :p

I've spent far too long looking for gifs at work today.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 OMG! Your gif! Are you a fan of Kath & Kim???? I love that show!
  • Options
    @darkstar42 YASS!!! It's so funny! Great to meet another fan, I don't come across many and often get weird looks when I say things like "what have you come as?" and "it's different, it's unusual" in a crap Australian accent lol... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 A friend in grad school introduced me to the show, and I love it!

• Options
    @darkstar42 I love ketchup on scrambled eggs and am always so surprised when I see people looking at me weird for eating them that way!  :D

• Options
    @kperrucci  Your SIL sounds like a real gem!  :D

@blackhottamales  I love you!  And yes, eat all of the ice cream now for that reason! 

@adirat  (Sitting over here in a corner wondering if I pass the username test.  :#  haha  In all fairness, I chose it several years ago and I think changing it now would cause confusion when I respond).

@jrm_14  Are you open to trying more than salt & vinegar chips?  The jalapeno ones are AH-mazing!  (I'm not sure about putting mayo on them though...that might be too much for me!)
  • Options
    @dukestar5. Which brand of jalapeno chips? I'm not to look terribly into spicy.  MH would surely finish off the bag of I can't handle them!
  • Options
    @jrm_14  They are the Lays Kettle Cooked jalapeno chips (green bag).  They are awesome!  I'm not a big fan of super spicy things and I like them.  MH loves them.
  • Options
    @50wife said:
    @adirat I do exactly this. I probably look like a creep! 
    Power in numbers. I just want to see someone and turn into real life bump besties. Is that asking too much?
    My sister was on a board that made IRL bestie bump friends.  Like actually hang out, travel, etc.::waves hi to my sis if she creeps me on here:: #Paranoia  #IWantFriendsToo
  • Options
    @izza2 it's my username that you judge, isn't it? :p;)

The only usernames I hate are the super difficult ones that have dashes and other symbols because tagging is a bitch.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    ETA muahaha >:) sorry but not sorry that I'm helping destroy your health/sanity :D

...But is it a Blues Clues?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    jrm_14 said:
    I side eye new users who do not change their avatar picture.  
    Meh.... I was having a hard time doing it on mobile.... otherwise I would love to change it haha
  • Options
    jrm_14 said:
    I side eye new users who do not change their avatar picture.  
    Meh.... I was having a hard time doing it on mobile.... otherwise I would love to change it haha
    Just kidding- yay!!! Lol
  • Options
    I feel bad about mine, and I've been trying to change it since I started lurking! I didn't realize when I made it how sad even seeing the word baby over and over would make people (I'm sorry!) and made it out of an abundance of optimism in the face of a secondary IF diagnosis, that we would be "Ollie and baby!" 
    But, as soon as I get it to fix I will. I tried going in on theknot like the instructions I googled up said to, and changed it there, but it didn't seem to carry over... I really do feel bad, and if anyone finds it hard to look at me I am SO sorry! 

• Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited August 2017
    @ollibaby. When I changed my username, I had to sign out of the bump, change it on the knot, sign out of the knot, and then sign into the bump :)
  • Options
    @olliegolly. Awesome!  :)  
  • Options
    @darkstar42 YASS!!! It's so funny! Great to meet another fan, I don't come across many and often get weird looks when I say things like "what have you come as?" and "it's different, it's unusual" in a crap Australian accent lol... 
    ***lurker***
    I promise we don't really sound like that anyway :lol: "look at moi" is a very common phrase in my house though.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017