February 2018 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options

Sorry I had to 

That commercial is actually me and my husband arguing over who loves guac more. 
  • Options

Sorry I had to 

That commercial is actually me and my husband arguing over who loves guac more. 
    Salty guacamole and steak. I could literally live off of that 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I adore avocados which is why I was so sad when they were my first major food aversion this time around. Still haven't been able to fully enjoy them again and it's terrible! But my food UO is that I HATE sushi/seafood/anythingthatusedtoliveinwater. I have tried to like it, just can't do it. Blech.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    mrsgunsta said:
    My birth plan= labor, epi, baby, Chinese takeout. Worked the first time around...
    You misspelled "Jimmy John's" ;)
  • Options
    I adore avocados which is why I was so sad when they were my first major food aversion this time around. Still haven't been able to fully enjoy them again and it's terrible! But my food UO is that I HATE sushi/seafood/anythingthatusedtoliveinwater. I have tried to like it, just can't do it. Blech.
    My husband doesn't like any of that either. It totally sucks because I LOVE all of it but never get to eat it. It works well during crawfish season though because he deals with DD while I dig into spices galore. 
  • Options
    I do not like bacon. Not even a little bit.  
  • Options
    I go back and forth on the birth plan thing. I remember as a first time mom I would have felt totally dumb doing a birth plan. I mean, I had no idea what to expect going in or how much it would hurt. I think in that case going into it with some super detailed birth plan would have just led to disappointment in things not going according to plan.

This time around I feel much more equipped to know what I should have in my birth plan because I have a better idea on how things will go and how unpredictable they can be. I know the pain so I know what I can and cannot handle and I also just know certain things that I don't want simply from experience. 

I just think people who think reading a couple blog posts about labor puts them in a good position to plan the whole thing can be a bit niave. I think some first time mom's can do this successfully but others watch "the business of being born" and suddenly think every doctor's main goal is to get them to have a c section

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    I don't get the whole paleo diet thing. Just doesn't make sense to me.