TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro (TW)

TW - kid mentioned

Hi everyone, I'm back! :(

I just had my first FET and it resulted in a CP. I have a history of early miscarriages  (4 MC, successful IVF, 1 MC).

I was extremely optimistic going into the last pregnancy since I finally had success with IVF in 2014. So of course I tested, got my positive, told my husband and got him excited, and now we're struck with the news it was a CP. I am doing better than I thought I would, but it's my husband who seems completely devastated this time around.  I can't help but kind of feeling like an ass for getting his hopes up instesd of waiting on my fertility doctor to test my hcg.

Anyway, best wishes to everyone and good luck

Re: Intro (TW)

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. It stinks getting so excited to find out things are not working out. I hope you get ur BFP soon.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to get your hopes up and then for it to end. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Crystal321 I'm sorry for your loss. I can relate to the disappointed DH, that's hard.
  • Options
    Crystal321 Sorry you're going through this again. :( Don't beat yourself up about getting DH excited. I'm sure you were excited too and just wanted to share the news and information. It's not your fault.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Sorry you are here lady :( again.  Hope you have success soon enough.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you find yourself back here