Trouble TTC
Options

Intro (loss mentioned)

Hi all! I am new to the group and could use some people who understand what it's like! I'm 31 and my husband and I have been trying for about a year and a half. We had an early missed MC earlier this year and haven't had any luck since. I don't have an official diagnosis, as my obgyn was not super helpful and I just started with an RE, but I have a possible blocked tube and very low AMH. My doctor put me on clomid alone for two months before the MC and 6 months after. Super frustrating since when I met with the RE he basically said we were wasting our time doing clomid for that long without IUI. So now I'm about to get AF and will be starting my first cycle with the RE. We're doing follistim with IUI. I'm excited to be doing something productive but am nervous about injections, and missing work for appointments stresses me out. (Doesn't help that I just found out that someone I know is pregnant who only had sex a total of 4 times!! Frustrating.) We will probably move quickly to IVF because of my low AMH, so I'm getting ready for all the fun IF treatments to come! Looking forward to being a part of the group! :smile:
TTC #1
dx: DOR
8 cycles Clomid (1 BFP & MC)
3 failed IUIs (Follistim & Trigger)
IVF #1

Re: Intro (loss mentioned)

• Options
    Welcome! @Mac627 I am fairly new here too  :)

I'm so sorry about your MC earlier this year and your struggle with no BFP yet. Hopefully your experience with your new RE will be a positive one and you will have luck with IUI. I'm sorry you've been waiting in lingo with your ob/gyn! While I don't have experience with IUI yet, *TW* I have had multiple MCs and if no luck by November, will be moving to IUI next. I also have 3 very close friends who are pregnant; and on their very first try! I totally get how frustrating this can be and how much you want and deserve a baby of your own.

Sending positive vibes your way!
    Christina, 33 / Married DH 32
    TTC since Oct 2016

dx: Unexplained; Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    History: 3 Consecutive MCs
    • 1/13/17 1st-Blighted Ovum @ 11w with d&c,
    • 5/4/17 2nd-natural miscarriage at 6w4d, 
    • 7/13/17 3rd- CP
    • 8/11/17 BFN (aspirin)
    • 9/8/17 BFN (aspirin)
    • 10/7 BFN (200mg progesterone)
    • IUI #1 10/20 and 10/21 (Letrozole 2.5mg & Ovidrel Trigger): BFP! 
    • beta hcg levels 11/3= 164 mIU/mL, 11/6= 749 mIU/mL, 11/15=26,516mIU/mL