Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Could I be pregnant?

Hi ladies!! I would like to know if any of you ladies became pregnant during your high fertility days. I had a period 7/24 thru 7/28.. I had intercourse on 7/30 thru 8/2.. on August the 2nd was my first day of being fertile.. I also had sex on the 4th, which was another day and I ovulated on the 7th! Is it a possible chance that I am pregnant?

Re: Could I be pregnant?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    One-off posts are frowned upon in this board, please read the "read this first" stickies at the top of the board. 

Everyone gets pregnant during their fertile days, you can't get pregnant any other days. You also can't really know your fertile days without charting or getting ultrasounds. If you've had unprotected sex and weren't timing to avoid pregnancy you could be. If you're concerned test. 
  • Options

ok well exxxxxxcuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not been on this website or board in forever and thought that I could get a little help!! but NO worries! Goooooood BYE!!!

• Options

ok!!!! well EXXXXXCUSE me for not logging on to this website in years!!! just thought I could get a little clarity! but No worries!!! Gooooood BYEEE!!!!

• Options

Hi ladies!! I would like to know if any of you ladies became pregnant during your high fertility days. I had a period 7/24 thru 7/28.. I had intercourse on 7/30 thru 8/2.. on August the 2nd was my first day of being fertile.. I also had sex on the 4th, which was another day and I ovulated on the 7th! Is it a possible chance that I am pregnant?

QFP
  • Options
    GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

ok!!!! well EXXXXXCUSE me for not logging on to this website in years!!! just thought I could get a little clarity! but No worries!!! Gooooood BYEEE!!!!

• Options
    Oh hey, look at OP's post history. It's fun.  Tis a troll or somehow this individual STILL has no concept of TTC.
    I refuse to believe that anyone like that can survive IRL. I'm praying it's a troll.
  • Options
    sandbar517sandbar517 member
    edited August 2017

ETA: @doxiemoxie212  I am SO in love with John Oliver!! 

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    So glad I got this one in before it was shut down! :)

Also, spottedginger BEST. Video. EVER!!!!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Yall! Those folks from the past really got her!!! Hilarious! The thread where they told her there was an app that told her what her baby would look like made me howl.
    @dragonette505. I'm mobile.  Link, please?! 

P.s.  Anyone figured out how to find post history on mobile.?  Google brought up a few of her post, but not all.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"