Married: Oct 2015
TTC #1: Sept 2016
BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
TTC #2: July 2018
BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

Re: TW/Trophy Tuesday 8/15

• Options
    TW doctor's office that I constantly have to rush to get to (45 min drive) on time, just to sit in the waiting room for 30min-1hr past my appt time.

Trophy: at least they have free valet parking
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @peachy13 happy birthday!! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @ktcakes87 @marley629 thank you  :):)
    Me: 33 DH: 34

• Options
    @Peachy13 Happy Birthday!! 
    Also - WTF to your cousin...
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @txmomma16 @kyrwyn thanks ladies!

• Options
    @peachy13 Happy birthday! Hope you guys have a great time. Also, your cousin is definitely a TW because Dany will be queen of Westeros and Jon is King of a land within Westeros. That's like saying the president of the US should "bend the knee" for a state governor. I mean, Westeros seems more like a continent, but you probably understand what I'm saying. Anyhow, enjoy your day! 
  • Options
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @clovelyone thanks! 

• Options
    breezybeebreezybee member
    edited August 2017
    Happy Birthday @peachy13!

My TWs are the people who we bought our new house from. We gave them a free month rent so they could find another place to live, which is delaying our construction project. Fine. Whatever. But we are redoing all the floors in the new house and need to store the new wood somewhere in the house for it to be acclimated. We asked the previous owners - who are now our tenants - if there was any way we could do this, and they said sure. For $400. For 6 days of storage. In a room that is currently empty already.  Goddammit, why is no one flexible and nice anymore?  If the current owners of my now sold house needed to do something similar, I would say ok. Because it's their house now. And we're not paying them rent.  Ugh I want all of this to be OVERRRRRRRRRR. FUCK THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    @breezybee Wait... they're not paying you rent, but they want your remodel materials to pay them $400 in rent for 6 days of storage?  I wish it was socially acceptable to reply: "fine. Since you want to set the going rate of the house rent at $400 for X sq ft, you can pay me that much per sq ft rent for the rest of the house for the same days. Or you could not be an ass.  Seems like an easy choice to me." People are jerks sometimes.  Sorry you have to deal with it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @breezybee Omg, are you kidding me? The frigging nerve of those people!! I'm a ragey asshole and would probably respond to that with "you know what? Your rent just went up to $1,800 for the month, so I'll take the $400 out of that. Have the check in the mail by this Friday or you're out. Kthanksbye."
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    breezybeebreezybee member
    edited August 2017
    Yeah it's really ridiculous. They've been relaying this info through our respective real estate agents, so last night my husband decided to just get their number himself and deal with it. He'll be calling them today to figure out WTF their justification is for this strange fee. 
    It's almost as if they don't understand that they DON'T OWN THE HOUSE ANYMORE.  I got the distinct feeling that they didn't want to sell or move, but they have to because the guys kids live somewhere else.  It's annoying and I can't wait for them to GTFO so we can get cracking on our remodel and move in!  My nesting urge is STRONG right now and it's so hard to not be able to buy anything or organize anything because we're not in the house yet!
  • Options
    Yeah...I think I'd be serving an eviction notice right about now. I'm not even sure why you thought you should ask. I quite frankly would have "given them a heads up" but not given them a choice in the matter.
  • Options
    It was in our contract. We all signed a lease agreement, so whether they paid us rent or not, they do have the right to refuse. Unfortunately for us. I would have just hoped that common courtesy and human decency would have compelled them to help us like we have helped them.
  • Options
    @peachy13 Happy Birthday! 
  • Options
    @acgonzalez22 @kvacmak thanks! :)

@breezybee thanks! And UGH sorry you have to deal with this! Hope it's all over soon!

• Options
    TW My head is dying.  I always get a monthly migraine with my period and for some reason, with this baby, the trend has continued even though my period obviously isn't currently happening.
    Trophy-My doc took away my Excedrin Migraine but gave me a prego-friendly pill that actually works.  It's finally kicking in, thanks goodness.

• Options
    @andipandicWed121369 Oh girl I am so sorry about those migraines, but YAY for finding something that works!! Migraines are awful. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    TW- my cravings today. I want all the junk. Currently talking DH into a family icecream date after dinner. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @breezybee, any update? Has your husband talked to them?
  • Options
    @breezybee thats CRAZY!!!! I can't believe they are being such a TW about it. It's not your fault they sold their house!!! I just can't believe people!!! Do you have in your contract that they are responsible for any damages up until you take possession??? Could they potentially trash the house just as an FU to you guys? We decided to buy instead of building now, and we are dealing with our sellers too because they want to stay after closing. NOTHING compared to what you're dealing with, but I can't imagine your stress.

AFM, DH gets the TW award this week. He's stressing me out so much about selling our house that I literally cried all the way to work today from being overwhelmed. He doesn't do it intentionally, but he obssesses over EVERYTHING and I just can't take it!

• Options
    @peachy13 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• Options
    @Mandayno Yeah, they have to maintain the property until they move out. They love the house, so I can't imagine that they'd trash it. They're even trying to clean it and do yard work, but my husband said, dude don't worry about it. We're getting a gardener and everything's going to get dusty during the remodel. Just move!  I feel kinda bad for them, but like you said, it's not our fault they sold their house. And we gave them a significant amount more than their asking price, so they should STFU. 
    Sorry your husband is still stressing you out. The whole thing can be so stressful for everyone - just tell him to tone it down.  My husband tries to shield me from a lot of stuff because I have a tendency to spaz out a little bit lol. Just tell him how you're feeling and maybe he'll try to be better about controlling his stress level in front of you. 
  • Options
    @breezybee good I'm glad you and the property are protected!! I hope all the rest goes well and not so stressful for you, even during remodel!! I'm excited for you to actually nest in your new home!!! And, I did tell him a little bit of how I'm feeling tonight. It's not the first time I've told him. Maybe he'll get it this time  :D

• Options
    @Mandayno thanks! It was a good day :)

• Options
    @breezybee  you're not even charging them rent back, like anyone else would, and they're acting like this?? sorry you don't want to move, but get your heads out of your asses, people...jayzeus. 

@Mandayno  honestly you need to lay it down for your DH. it's not healthy for you to be dealing with stress that could be easily prevented by a small change in his behavior. you can recognize that he is just acting like himself, but perhaps ask him to obsess in private and keep his discussion of minutiae to talks with other people or within his own mind? tell him to take on the sale as his personal project and to only keep you up to date as YOU want him to? you guys gotta be a team, man.  

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers