Pregnant after IF

1st trimester check-in: week of august 14th

kaseycocokaseycoco member
edited August 2017 in Pregnant after IF
Welcome to those who are new to this board!! This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months!
 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
 2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
 3. When is your next appointment?
 4. Anything else you'd like to share?
 QOTW:  Do you plan on finding out baby/babies' gender or will you wait to be surprised?

Mommies to be:
 @thucks EDD 2/24/18
 @artsyinnd EDD 3/15/18
 @vintageandrea90 EDD 4/1/18
 @mmd1986 EDD 4/5/18
TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
5/17 FET#1 BFN  
6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 1st trimester check-in: week of august 14th

•  1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
    12 weeks 2/27/18

Recently I've been suffering from an on again off again migraine. Tylenol just doesn't help and I miss my excedrin!
    Aug 28th
    I had the NT scan last week and for the first time got to see baby moving around. It's funny because I read that at this point the baby is moving, but its totally different to see it. It actually made me really excited to see that things are moving along as they should :)
     QOTW:  Do you plan on finding out baby/babies' gender or will you wait to be surprised? 
    Definitely finding out! Maybe for the second one I will be surprised, but I feel like it's fun to know for the baby shower.
    5/17 FET#1 BFN  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone just found out 8/13 that I am pregnant, so very early. 
    4 weeks 1 day. April 23rd
    Nothing really besides insomnia which is horrible.
    I go back 8/16 for repeat hcg and progesterone testing.
    4. Anything else you would like to share?
    Tw* I have previously had 2 early 1st trimester losses so I'm cautiously optimistic. My 1st hcg level was 161.8 and progesterone was 22.48 that was on 8/14.
    QOTW: Do you plan on finding out baby/babies gender or will you wait to be surprised?
    I have waited long enough lol so we will do a gender reveal party!!!
  • Loading the player...
  •  1. How far along are you? 
    6 weeks and 4 days, so due early April.

Luckily I haven't dealt with any morning sickness yet! Hoping I'm lucky and that just never comes. I have been feeling extra tired, so going to bed early each night, but I have to get up to pee at least a couple times a night.  I also feel hungry all the time.  I can eat dinner and then be hungry again like an hour later, ugh.

I had my second ultrasound today.  My RE said everything looks great.  The heart rate was up to 125, which they said was good, so I'll take his word for it.  My next appointment is 8/22, for another weekly ultrasound.  I'm staying with my RE until I hit the 10 week mark and then will be released to my OB.

My RE told me today its ok to start working out and going back to the gym for light exercise.  So I plan to start walking on the treadmill a few nights a week.  Are any of you ladies doing any special types of workouts or classes?

I want to find out he gender, but my husband doesn't.  So unless he magically changes his mind, we'll wait an be surprised at delivery.  I tried to explain to him he'll get to be surprised even if we find out earlier on, but he isn't budging.  Ugh.  I also said we won't be able to get things monogrammed if we don't find out (which he is probably happy about lol).
    12w4d
    I've been easing up on the nausea thank goodness. 

First Trimester Screening 8/22

Not much to say this week. Just plugging along. 
    Yes we are planning to find out the gender. We have that ultra sound scheduled for 10/2 sooo far away. I'm pretty sure my DH will have me at the local 3d/4d place before then he can't wait. I'm hoping for a reveal party but DH is impatient and may not wait that long. 
    Me: 33  DH: 39
    Me: Endo, PCOS, 
    DH: low life span and mobility 
    Married and TTC since 12/2008
    3 IUI's in 2012
    IVF #1 BFN 08/2012
    IVF #2 11/2012 Twin Girls born at 35wks 7/2013
    ER 4/2016 Freeze all 11 embryo's 
    FET #1 5/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #2 7/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #3 09/2016 Thawed 3 Transfered 1 CP 
    FET #4 1/2017 Transfer 2 CP 
    FET #5 April 24, 2017 Transfering 1 BFN
    FET #6 June 8, 2017 Transfer 2 Beta #1 721 Beta #2 1363  
    US on 7/5 1 baby found EDD 2/24/18
    Insta acct ionlywant1more

• hello ladies!!!  
    I am 4 weeks today with an EDD of 4/25. 

Fatigue, sore nipples, and slight nausea- I am very sensitive to smell even without pregnancy. It's on FIRE! 
    First week of September, TBA. Secondary Beta tomorrow.
    Secondary MFI led us to this point in our lives and after a 4 year journey we are ready to shout from the highest mountain!
    No surprises for me!!
    10 weeks 4 days  03/09/18 Twins
    So tired and these lovely aversions to foods and coffee!! I haven't even wanted coffee since 5 weeks and i would normally drink it every morning!
         08/23/17
         Nothing at the moment.
          YES!! If i havent  found out by September 7th I'll be at the At First Sight Place finding out..

•  1. How far along are you? 5ish weeks  What is your EDD? April 15. Tax Day! 
     2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Not many right now. Making me nervous. I'm a FTM and we had to go through two years of TTC and then IVF so very nervous. 
     3. When is your next appointment? First Ultrasound August 25. 
     4. Do you plan on finding out baby/babies' gender or will you wait to be surprised? We did IVF so already know it's a girl :) 
    -4weeks 2 days. April 23

-zero

-tomorrow for first beta

-BFP after second IUI and trying for 3 years!

-surprise!
  • @meredithj123, good luck tomorrow! 
  • @Prayingfor2 what was your second beta? 
  • @meredithj123 good luck tomorrow!
    @ackershan congrats on the long awaited BFP! Don't be nervous about lack of symptoms, it doesn't mean you can't have a healthy pregnancy. Women often don't feel much until 6 weeks anyway, and even since then I have had very mild symptoms. The wait for the first ultrasound is definitely a long one though!
    @momma6angels11 welcome! I remember you from the FET board, glad to see you over here!
    @Prayingfor2  welcome! I know the feeling of wanting to shout the news from the rooftop after waiting sooo long! Congrats on the long awaited BFP.
    @thucks glad to hear the nausea is slowly getting better. I'm keeping my FX you're all clear by the second tri

5/17 FET#1 BFN  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • OMG so I woke up from a dream this morning I was sitting up in my bed with the pillow purched behind me and I was holding my boobs lol. I was dreaming that I wasn't making enough milk so I was pumping as much as possible to build up my supply again. OH the dreams we have I hope it's not a sign of what coming cause I need that milk supply lol. 
    Me: 33  DH: 39
    Me: Endo, PCOS, 
    DH: low life span and mobility 
    Married and TTC since 12/2008
    3 IUI's in 2012
    IVF #1 BFN 08/2012
    IVF #2 11/2012 Twin Girls born at 35wks 7/2013
    ER 4/2016 Freeze all 11 embryo's 
    FET #1 5/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #2 7/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #3 09/2016 Thawed 3 Transfered 1 CP 
    FET #4 1/2017 Transfer 2 CP 
    FET #5 April 24, 2017 Transfering 1 BFN
    FET #6 June 8, 2017 Transfer 2 Beta #1 721 Beta #2 1363  
    US on 7/5 1 baby found EDD 2/24/18
    Insta acct ionlywant1more

• @thucks i certainly hope you dont have that happen! It happened to me with my last baby and i finally just had to stop.. the crazy dreams we have during pregnancy!! Lol!!