December 2017 Moms
Options

BACHELOR IN PARADISE!!!!!!

It's back you guys!!  IT'S BAAAAAACK!!!!!  

Re: BACHELOR IN PARADISE!!!!!!

• Options
    omggg I can't wait to watch. I am busy the next few days and can't catch up but am chomping at the bit to watch last night's ep. Hope it was every bit of nonsense drama as I imagine it to be!
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    I haven't watched yet  - but dying to know if they addressed the scandal?!?!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are showing footage they recorded before production was suspended in the first episode. Tonight's episode is welcoming the cast back and explaining the new rules of paradise. 
  • Options
    I can't wait to watch it too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It was pretty good, but tonight they'll get into the fallout of what happened and have everyone come back to paradise. I'm bummed Corrine is such a heat on, and won't be coming back. She's reality tv gold. 
  • Options
    I think Robby is waaaaayy too into himself. That is all.
  • Options
    @acgonzalez22 I agree. And I can't with his hair. 

I forget who suggested I watch this show a few weeks (months?) back, but thanks!  It's great! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This show is gold. So so so happy it's back. Last nights episode was kind of meh, but I think tonight's is going to be good. Also I think the girls are of better "quality" than the guys so that kind of sucks since I feel like they'll all be fighting over the same two or three.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    Ok what the HELL is going on with Robby's TEETH?????  Omg they're horrible!!!  They look like old people dentures - why does he think that's a good look?!
  • Options
    Yes!! I thought he was hot but not my type on Bahelorette, but now he looks incredibly fake. Like what aliens think a hot dude is supposed to look like but they were just a little off.

Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    @flowerpower5838 ha! Perfect description. His over confident attitude isn't helping either. 

I also agree about the girl/guy quality. I like a lot of the girls but only a few guys. Should make it interesting? 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Did you catch the part where Raven said (of Robby), "I decided to take a drink every time he played with his hair."  LOL!!!  Also, why do these women let men they aren't interested in kiss them?  Why do the men seem to be leaning in for kisses at super odd times, uninvited?  Gross stuff. I hope it gets better with the new rules.
  • Options
    I totally agree with all the Robby comments! 

Im just catching up and watching the last two nights and I must say, I wasn't a huge fan of Carly and Evan at the beginning of BIP last season but they grew on me towards the end. Their wedding was super sweet and I loved seeing how ecstatic Evan was seeing Carly come down the aisle! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This whole second episode is very back to school special lol. Ok, Bachelor producers. We get it. You didn't do anything wrong. Can we move on to drunken hook ups?  Thanks. 
  • Options
    I'm still laughing at the montage of amazing, fairy tale weddings for everyone else and then the cheap crappy wedding they gave Carly and Evan...
  • Options
    Guys... I have been part of Bachelor Nation for way too long and I think I'm throwing in the towel. BIP this season has totally sucked, right? I'm not feeling any of the contestants and am sick of people just going home on their own when they feel like things aren't going their way. BIP is usually a "omg Monday night BIP!" kind of show, now it's taking me days/weeks to catch up on old recordings because the show is so boring. I just don't care about it anymore and I think I'm just going to stop. 

Moreover, I am SO not into them choosing Arie as the next Bachelor. What a random choice. For those who don't know/remember, Arie was the runner-up on Emily's Bachelorette season. Sean Lowe was on her season too and was chosen as the next Bachelor, which was an awesome season. I like when they pick someone from the most recent season. Wasn't a fan at all of Nick last year and am definitely not a fan of Arie -- Emily's season was 5 years ago! I've also heard he's a kind of a douche, and I'm just pretty much over it. The 2 night, 2 hour episodes are seriously too much work especially if it's not even entertaining anymore. So, all done. End rant  :|

• Options
    @peachy13 I couldn't agree more. I used to be a huge Bachelor franchise fan and loved getting all the spoilers from Reality Steve ahead of time. I couldn't stomach Nick, didn't watch Rachel's season, and I just can't get into BIP this summer. I've heard the same thing about Arie (cheater/fame whore/douche) and have no interest in him being the next bachelor. Maybe I've finally outgrown it or something, which makes me kind of sad.

• Options
    @hellothere47 i hear you about outgrowing it. It makes me sad too! I remember when I outgrew the "Real World." I think it was the Washington DC season and one of the kids on the show was 19, painfully immature, and I remember thinking to myself why am i watching this. And it was a sad day for sure.

• Options
    I have not watched last nights episode yet and I usually don't get to them until the next night or two, but I agree this season was kind of boring. I wish they would of brought Demario and Corrine back because I guarantee that would of had some continued drama!  
    I also didn't really watch Emily's season too much.  When they announced him I was like who??  I'll probably watch just because I don't know who he is, but if he seems as douchy as they say he is I may not watch much more than the first couple episodes. 
    I actually really liked Rachel as the Bachelorette, but just could not get behind her pick at the end and how that all ended up.  Team Peter over here.  I would of loved to see him as the next Bachelor, however that would of never of happened knowing he wouldn't propose.  After BIP, I was kind of rooting for Ben Z, even if he would of brought his dog on all the dates. He seems like a down to earth good guy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @peachy13 totally agree about Arie. I am not watching this season - he is an epic douche that doesn't deserve any level of fame. He's definitely not in it to "find love."
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    *** Spoilers ***

DEAN IS THE FUCKING WORST

this season sucked. The next season of the bachelor is going to suck. I just read Arie had a girlfriend as of 2 days before they announced he was going to be the bachelor. Ugh. Agreed with the whole maybe I'm outgrowing this show thing. 

Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    So annoyed with the Artie pick...  I know they were trying to set up Dean until he was an epic asshole, but to me BIP was screaming for a Ben Z choice.  Beyond the silly dog thing production tried to do, everyone loved him and he seemed really nice and was actually looking for the right person.  I gave up on Peter even though I love him, but Ben would have been a great pick too.  Artie is just... bleh.  I'm over it.
  • Options
    Dean is the absolute worst. I didn't watch Rachel's season but had heard good things about him. I watched BIP and couldn't see the appeal. Couldn't stand him.
  • Options
    And Arie? Really? Come on. He's old news. They must have been desperate.
  • Options
    @flowerpower5838 Reality Steve tweeted a link about the exGF - after reading the link I am betting she will make an appearance on the show at some point. Totally seems like a set-up. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited September 2017
    *lurker* 

I'm one of the few who don't mind Arie for bachelor. I really liked him on Emily's season. Emily's season was the first I watched. I've watched every one since and it's still the best. 

I just knew Emily was going to pick Arie, and when she picked Jef I couldn't believe it!

Honestly, I'm glad they're shaking it up. It gets boring when they always pick one of the top three from the previous season. (And I'm always weirded out by how they get over their previous live in literally a month or two).

I also loved that they picked Nick last time because I think he was wrongly villianized. 

ETA: I loved Raven's #realtalk with Kristina on the last episode. I like Kristina but it was so dumb how she was blaming D-Lo. No, D-Lo isn't in a relationship with you. Dean is. Dean is to blame for cheating on you in the pool, not D-Lo. Bravo to Raven for saying, no, Dean is entirely to blame. 
  • Options
    I liked Dean a lot of Bachelorette but BIP made him the worst...  Christina is an idiot.  
  • Options
    I actually kind of thought they were going to make Wells the next Bachelor because they randomly brought him on as the bartender on BIP and were very specific to say that he's not allowed to "play" or go on dates or accept roses or anything. Then there was that sweet moment with Danielle (was that her name?) that had everyone thinking aww Wells deserves love too. I would have been so down to watch him as the bachelor. 

• Options
    I think Wells and Danielle would be super cute in real life.  They didn't really address if anything was going on with them or not.  I follow them both on instagram and they do occasionally have pics together, but I don't think they are dating at all. 
    Pregnancy Ticker