March 2018 Moms
Options

Game of Thrones Discussion - S7E5 - *spoiler warning*

WARNING: Spoilers ahead!  Read at your own risk.

On a scale of 1-10, what score would you give the episode?

Favorite moment?

Least favorite moment?

Who won the week?

Who lost the week?

Did you catch the importance of what Gilly was reading to Sam?  (bc it took me like a half hour after the episode ended... :# )

Only two episodes left!  Any predictions for where the season will leave off?
Me: 30 H: 30
Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion - S7E5 - *spoiler warning*

• Options
    I'm thinking 8.  After last weeks battle action this one wasn't quite as exciting.  But still had a TON of stuff going on.  I feel like it is set a ton in motion for the next two episodes.

Favorite moment?
    I loved Jon touching a dragon and Gilly figuring out Jon is legitimate.  

Least favorite moment?
    I'm not a fan of the "let's bring a white walker to show Cersei" plot that is happening.  Seems dumb.  And Littlefinger getting the better of Arya.

Who won the week?
    Gilly, I guess.  No major wins this week IMO.

Who lost the week?
    Jaime - I feel like Cersei is making up the pregnancy because she could tell she was losing him.  So I kinda feel bad for him.  Oh, and House Tarly. 

Did you catch the importance of what Gilly was reading to Sam?
    So it took me like a half hour after the episode ended to realized that if R married L that J is legitimate and has a better claim to the throne than Dany. o.O  Do you think Jon is his birthname?

I'm assuming nothing will be resolved at this point.  So I'm thinking the season will leave off with the white walkers getting around the wall somehow.  Arya and Sansa will be fighting.  A white walker will be set loose in King's Landing.  
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options

Favorite moment?
    Sam finally ranting.

Least favorite moment?
    Some of my favorite characters getting ready to march off North of the wall. I'm afraid someone isn't coming back alive.

Who won the week?
    Jon. I loved how he stood up to Dany.

Who lost the week?
    I'm not sure.

Did you catch the importance of what Gilly was reading to Sam?  (bc it took me like a half hour after the episode ended... )
    Yes. I read analysis of Game of Thrones constantly, and have theories on everything. Some might call it an obsession.

I think it'll end on a cliffhanger, where Jon is about to learn about his parentage.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    8.  Slower moving episode but definitely seemed to be setting up then next two.

Favorite moment?
    Jon not bending the knee to Dany.  Also Tyrion and Jamie's reunion.  

Least favorite moment?
    The decision to bring a white walker to Cersei.

Who won the week?
    Jon?  He won over the dragon, stood up to Cersei, and is legitimized as the legal heir to the thrown.  

Who lost the week?
    Cersei. She lost her army and just seems desperate to hang on to everything else around her (Jamie) at this point.  

Did you catch the importance of what Gilly was reading to Sam?  (bc it took me like a half hour after the episode ended...   )

Yes!  I was on the edge of my chair hoping Sam would pay more attention! 

Agree with both @HappyMonkey817 and @becausescience that'll it'll be a cliff-hanger and maybe with the white walkers getting over the wall.  
  • Options
    8-9, I really liked Jorah and Dany's reunion and I thought this episode really presented some decent info. 

Favorite moment?
    Jorah and Dany reunion; I also liked that they brought Gendry back. 

Least favorite moment?
    I agree this whole "Let's go catch a whitewalker" plan sounds dumb. Even if they catch one and bring it to King's Landing then who knows if Cersei will even give a shit. All she cares about is power and defeating all enemies. 

Who won the week?
    Jorah getting his warm welcome and being cured, though he may lose next week if he's killed by a WW!!! 

Who lost the week?
    All the Tarlys!!! Sam also lost imo since he wasn't able to successfully convince the maesters to believe in the WWs and for missing a crucial piece of info. I hope they stole that book! 

Did you catch the importance of what Gilly was reading to Sam?  (bc it took me like a half hour after the episode ended...  ) Yep! I had to explain it to my husband. 

Only two episodes left!  Any predictions for where the season will leave off?  Personally I am not super convinced Jon will contest Dany's claim to the throne once he finds out who he is.  He seems to be a reluctant king to me. I think he will support Dany especially if she comes through on fighting the white walkers and be happy chillin' in the north somewhere. 
    I CANNOT wait for Cersei to die. I don't think she is really pregnant, or if she is then she will miscarry because that prophet lady said she will only have 3 children. I still think Jamie or Tyrion will kill her eventually. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

Favorite moment?
    John petting the dragon!!

Least favorite moment?
    Cersei throwing she's pregnant out there. I don't believe it. I think she's manipulating Jamie.

Who won the week?
    I'm not sure? I'd have to say John with the dragon again. I hope they figure it out soon!

Who lost the week?
    Sam for not listening to Gilly... dumb.

Did you catch the importance of what Gilly was reading to Sam?  (bc it took me like a half hour after the episode ended... )
    No, but my DH did and told me!

JAMIE NEEDS TO KILL CERSEI. But it won't be this season.