February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 8/13

Re: Weekly Randoms 8/13

• Options
    I posted my baby scans because I was so excited! I get not many people care but didn't even think about that till you just said! I was just excited to share my little baby with the only group of people who know!
    We are talking about people who do nothing to contribute to this board besides post an ultrasound pic or do things to AW
  • Options
    @knottiemorris It's not you! Its mostly the people who do drive by posts and are never seen or heard from again. You interact & introduced yourself. That's different!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 so glad it was good news!! 

Unrelated: did anyone see the "It happened So Fast" on TTGP?
  • Options
    @knottiemorris Yes, what everyone else said. It's the ones who make that their first post make make me scratch my head. You're fine :)

Unrelated: did anyone see the "It happened So Fast" on TTGP?
    Yes, I did! That was a painful one, for many reasons.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @eggplantface it was a train wreck I couldn't look away from. How do simple command sentences (STOP POSTING HERE) not get thru? 

And as someone who is HOH, using deafness as a reason to try to incite pity from others when called* out for something else made my blood boil. 
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace did it get taken down?
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace did it get taken down?
    Last night bump admin had closed it. It might have fallen back a few pages by now. 
  • Options
    @eggplantface it was a train wreck I couldn't look away from. How do simple command sentences (STOP POSTING HERE) not get thru? 

And as someone who is HOH, using deafness as a reason to try to incite pity from others when called* out for something else made my blood boil. 
    Yeah, but then it came out that she also had other mental disabilities that made everyone feel like shit for being mean. Or at least me. I was like "yeah, we need full disclosure in the beginning because now I feel like an ass." She's been posting on April 18 here and there.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I saw that post.  At first I felt like someone was trolling them, then I felt bad.  Poor girl and the poor ladies in TTGP for having to read it.  It was just awkward for everyone.
  • Options
    Oh Lord that was a train wreck! Another one is the "Am I Pregnant" by a poster who seems to do that same post monthly on a number of boards. Reminds me of the person who went back and forth between TTGP & TTCAL every month asking if it was her period or implantation bleeding. She must have multiple accounts!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options

Yeah, but then it came out that she also had other mental disabilities that made everyone feel like shit for being mean. Or at least me. I was like "yeah, we need full disclosure in the beginning because now I feel like an ass." She's been posting on April 18 here and there.
    There are some things that she said it april that still made me skeptical. Like some of her posts seem copied and pasted (same from ttgp). Over the years there have been some people with crazy stories on the bump/the knot etc...that end up being a catfish. If I was in April, I would proceed kindly, but with caution. 
  • Options
    Also, kudos to you ladies who called out the chick who introduced herself from the "mean" march board. And tried to say she was only here to lurk. 
    I think we should all just ignore her.  She is looking for attention 
  • Options
    Also, kudos to you ladies who called out the chick who introduced herself from the "mean" march board. And tried to say she was only here to lurk. 
    I think we should all just ignore her.  She is looking for attention 
    What am I missing? Damn work interfering with my bumping 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    Ggguuuyyysssss. My almost one year old threw my phone in the toilet. I tried recovering it and spent 3 hours at the store today. I lost over 4,000 pictures and videos of my girls and when Ava was an infant. I'm such a idiot for not backing it up, I know. I literally had "print photos" on my to do list this week. I print all pictures from my phone every year so I have at least one hard copy. I'm so upset! I lost all my little baby muffin videossss 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 oh no!!!  :'( that is my worst great. I have literally 8,500+ photos on my phone.. basically DD's whole life.  I keep telling DH we need to figure out how to back them up. My cloud is full  :/.

Did you text or email or send some to friends that maybe they can resend you? That sucks!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @seitzy3 oh no!!!  :'( that is my worst great. I have literally 8,500+ photos on my phone.. basically DD's whole life.  I keep telling DH we need to figure out how to back them up. My cloud is full  :/.

Did you text or email or send some to friends that maybe they can resend you? That sucks!  
    I may have cried a little bit. I did ask everyone but it's nothing compared to all the photos I had on my phone. I'm going to try one more place tomorrow and see if they can help me. They aren't even coming up on my iCloud! I'm so confused. Technology is hard 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I'm emotional just thinking of that. Did you go to the Apple Store?
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    Oh Lord that was a train wreck! Another one is the "Am I Pregnant" by a poster who seems to do that same post monthly on a number of boards. Reminds me of the person who went back and forth between TTGP & TTCAL every month asking if it was her period or implantation bleeding. She must have multiple accounts!
    Wow. I just read that whole post! It just never ended!! Totally understand why everyone was upset!
  • Options
    @seitzy3 Oh no!!!! I'm sorry, I would have cried too, losing pictures is so sad!!!! Google Photos is my best friend for backing up stuff, it does it automatically from all my devices and has basically unlimited storage so it's easy to set and forget. Highly recommend for easy photo backup on your next phone! 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    I just got lost in ttgp reading all their closed threads. I really miss a lot just staying on F18
  • Options
    @winnie1122 thank you! I will definitely check that out. @Aeml1985 I did not, just to sprint store but I am going to take it to a few places to see what they can do. I would hate to lose a year worth of pictures. I feel like such a dummy! 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I'm so sorry that happened! I hope they are able to recover you pictures and videos!
  • Options
    We went whale watching today. It was freaking amazing. 

Now or I have to catch up on all these posts. And go find the TTGP thread. 
  • Options
    rainafire77rainafire77 member
    edited August 2017
    @smorzandoj I just popped over there and you don't have to look too hard! Who wakes up and says "You know what? I'm going to troll a bunch of women who are trying desperately and often unsuccessfully to get pregnant by taunting them with my BFP and call them bitches when called out on it."

Also how is the chick who posted her pee stick like five friggin times NOT banned but women who have called out drama queens are? Is it more against TOU to be against drama than to actually violate the TOU?

EDIT damn you autocorrect!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    @smorzandoj I just popped over there and you don't have to look too hard! Who wakes up and says "You know what? I'm going to troll a bunch of women who are trying desperately and often unsuccessfully to get pregnant by taunting them with my BFP and call them bitches when called out on it."

Also how is the chick who posted her pee stick like five friggin times NOT banned but women who have called out drama queens are? Is it more against TOU to be against drama than to actually violate the TOU?

I finally found the dang thing. I was looking in TTC on accident. 

DD was born in March 16 and like 6 weeks after she was born I read the actual worst thread ever. It was one of those "I think I'm having twins I'm showing at 4 minutes pregnant" and when people told her that was silly she was like "you're all just dried up old women who are jealous of me" yeah it went poorly. I wonder if I can find it. It was my first and only violation of TOU and it was worth it  ;)
  • Options

DD was born in March 16 and like 6 weeks after she was born I read the actual worst thread ever. It was one of those "I think I'm having twins I'm showing at 4 minutes pregnant" and when people told her that was silly she was like "you're all just dried up old women who are jealous of me" yeah it went poorly. I wonder if I can find it. It was my first and only violation of TOU and it was worth it  ;)
    I wonder if it was the same one who said "I'm 16 and wonder if it's my period or implantation bleeding" When she got called out for that being like her 6th post in a row about the same time each month, she said "haha I'm pregnant and you're just dried up old ladies!"

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options

I wonder if it was the same one who said "I'm 16 and wonder if it's my period or implantation bleeding" When she got called out for that being like her 6th post in a row about the same time each month, she said "haha I'm pregnant and you're just dried up old ladies!"

I found it. Page 13 on the 1st tri board. It's called "my intuition was right Dr said high chance of twins" 
  • Options

What in the freaking freak. There are a lot of closed threads over there on the first few pages. I of course read them all and wasted the last 30 min of my life. 
  • Options
    Thanks @SarahFoley725 I found it with your post! That lady! :anguished: And to whoever said maybe she was the one talking about dried up old ladies, it was. Someone replied to that one as well. 
  • Options
    Great...now I'm going to spend the night reading all the boards alternating between this:

And this:

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    Oh man I remember all those old posts. Although, FFTC: I like when the crazies fight back. More fodder for GIFs! But it is frustrating how the BGs hand out warnings or bannings. Truly awful posters get a pass while regulars who defend themselves against the awful posters get banned. I'd love to meet them someday and ask them their thought process.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @eggplantface I would bet it's just a computerized algorithm and a real person doesn't review them. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    7th graders are brutal. I teach high school but because our school is understaffed I have 2 classes in the middle school...and man I don't miss being in middle school. The subtle aggression and flat out meanness is just unreal. Ugh. I just watched a sweet quiet girl venture out to ask some other girls a simple question and she got totally iced out. Breaks my heart. Also the boys are driving me nuts. This is why I teach high school...
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
  • Options
    7th graders are brutal. I teach high school but because our school is understaffed I have 2 classes in the middle school...and man I don't miss being in middle school. The subtle aggression and flat out meanness is just unreal. Ugh. I just watched a sweet quiet girl venture out to ask some other girls a simple question and she got totally iced out. Breaks my heart. Also the boys are driving me nuts. This is why I teach high school...
    Call them out!!  I teach middle school. They deserve to be put in their place. 
  • Options
    @smorzandoj Definitely, I just hate that it happens at all! My hat is off to you, middle school teachers are so important but man it's a tough crowd! I'm so relaxed with my high school kids but then I go to middle school for two hours and feel like all I do is correct correct correct correct and I'm so tense by the end. Thanks for teaching them to be nice people by the time I get them! Haha. I shouldn't lump them all in like that, a lot of them are really good kids, it's just a few that are constantly creating the chaos and needing the correction.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
  • Options
    @winnie1122 Oh man, Mean Girls is alive and well, huh?
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I had one of those "how will I manage two?!" moments today.  I make shirts, decals, koozies  and stuff like that as a little side business. There's a local shop that sells the vinyl I need which is super convenient except it's such a pain to bring my toddler there. Before she walked she would just reach and grab and pull all the stacks of pretty vinyl. Now that she walks she's obsessed with the little kiddie corner and refuses to leave. Worst of all they don't have even one shopping cart that I could contain her in. I  guess after the baby is born I will just have to go win at DH gets home from work. I just really hate dipping out on our family time when I could be taking care of things during the day since I stay home. 
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 you could always baby carry for The first year. I plan to do this. It has a lot of benefits all around but it also leaves you somewhat hands free to control a toddler.