February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 8/12 & 8/13

If your EDD is 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17, 2/18, 2/24, or 2/25 post here!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Since we're already halfway through August, what are you trying to make sure you do before summer is over?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 8/12 & 8/13

• Options
    My change day is Sunday so I wanna wait until my app shows me the size tomorrow to answer. It still says Brussels sprout today from the past week... Go ahead Saturday ladies! :)
  • Options
    12 weeks, size of a macaron.

2) How are you feeling?
    Today I feel fan-freaking-tastic. But this week had a lot of nausea and getting sick.

Nope.

Perhaps a mini rant: I'm starting to think more about our registry and what I want for baby, the nursery, etc. My MIL (who is such a sweet woman, has amazing intentions, and only toddler-level abilities when it comes to responsible money management) called me to tell me she would really like to buy our crib for us. My mini rant is that because she does not make a ton of money, and is pretty bad with the handling of said money, I feel some pressure to pick a less expensive crib, instead of thinking about what style/color/price point I am personally comfortable with. So I have to be an adult and squash down my people-pleasing habits to just pick what I want.

5) GTKY: Since we're already halfway through August, what are you trying to make sure you do before summer is over?
    We have been remodeling our house for a while now, and realistically it won't be done by the time summer is over, but I'd like to make sure we cross some things off the list.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 13 weeks, size of a clownfish lol.  

2) How are you feeling? I can't complain othere than being tired! 

3) Any appointments this week? My next appointment is the week after next. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone else already having trouble sleeping? I'm up several hours every night. I didn't have this problem last pregnancy until the end!

I'm a teacher so I did I'm in Back to School prep mode, but I want to get in a few more pool days. 
  • Options
    13 weeks today! Size of a lemon. Actually 2 lemons, I have mo/di twins

2) How are you feeling?
    this week ive felt good except when I don't get enough sleep. About to nap now. Lots of random RLP

Had an US on Monday, getting results of Harmony test this week. 

Just heard about The Dia Method to prevent/fix diastasis recti on NPR this week. Started my tummy exercises yesterday. Hope I can stick with it. Look it up if you're interested, sounds v promising.

I can't tell I have 2 lemons in there, when did you really start to show with your first?

going to the beach one more time next weekend!
  • Options
    I was 14 wks on Friday/ Saturday depending on lmp vs. ultrasound. Baby is a peach!
    2) How are you feeling?
    congested; but i can't tell if that is just due to allergies or a symptom of the pregnancy. some back pain here and there-- yoga/daily stretching is helping a tonnnn with that!

None until September! 

Piggybacking from above--My husband came home from work talking all about the DIA method he heard about on NPR, too- i'm looking into it now. I have a close friend who has terrible diastasis recti from her last pregnancy and is so self conscious about it. I'm trying to just make sure i keep my core engaged and crossing my fingers that my ab muscles hang in there.

Getting outside, eating meals on the deck, trying to appreciate the sun and heat rather than wish it away (which I'm guilty of, because i love autumn and want it year round)

• Options
    12 weeks, the size of a plum. 

2) How are you feeling?
    For the most part, pretty good. I have most of my energy back, but I am still lacking motivation to do much. The nauseous feeling is gone, but I still have a very sensitive gag reflex, causing me to still vomit regularly. 

Not until the end of the month. 

I have many. I am a worrier. I was so worried that something had gone wrong solely because I was feeling better. I bought a Doppler. I love having the reassurance and I should have done it with my last pregnancy as well. 

We have picked out our names. Elise Kathryn for a girl and Nathan Russell for a boy. Now we just have to hope that my SIL and BIL do not use any of the names, since they are keeping their name a secret. 

I want to bring my son to visit his school before he starts Kindergarten (really just the playground and walk around outside since it is closed). I do not want to send him without him knowing what it looks like, but I just do not know if I will have the time. I know this is something I should just make the time for, but I am in a bit of denial that he is starting Kindergarten. How did that even happen?!?
  • Options
    13 weeks (yesterday). Baby is the size of a lemon.

2) How are you feeling?
    Energy is better. Nausea is better as long as I still take one Zofran a day. But I caught some sort if cold virus that is making me feel so crappy this weekend - sore throat,  cough, stuffy nose, headache, no appetite. It's making my nausea worse :( But on the bright side, heartburn and gas hasn't been as bad. But constipation is still a struggle. 
    Had an appointment on Thursday. Everything looked great and hears the heartbeat - strong at 155/160!
    This has been my worst pregnancy for symptoms. And then on top of it my family has been sick all summer. Latest (after a string of colds and infections) DH and I have colds and DD got a fever last night and vomited. We had to miss our plans that I was really looking forward to! 
    With our sickness and my pregnancy sickness, I feel like I haven't enjoyed one thing this whole summer. At this point, I'll just focus on trying to get through it. My best hope is that we might have one activity before summer ends that goes well where I feel too enough to enjoy it.
  • Options
    I'm 14 weeks today! A peach ☺️

2) How are you feeling?
    I was great until week 13. Exhausted, morning sickness back with a vengeance. I'm hoping it turns around this week.

Not until then end of the month.

I can't stay asleep at night!!! I wake up between 2 and 3 in the morning, and can't seem to fall back asleep!

We're doing house prep right now, before getting the nursery ready... new carpeting and the driveway sealed. Nothing riveting.
  • Options
    alice0218alice0218 member
    edited August 2017
    12 weeks. A little plum/big apricot.

2) How are you feeling?
    More tired than pre-pregnancy but not as bad as before.

Thursday is my first appointment with the doctor. We just saw the nurse so far. We are suppose to hear the heartbeat this time. 

I think the lousiest part right now is the hormonal acne blowing up my jawline. I usually have pretty good skin. I hate feeling all the bumps and not smoothness! I know I shouldn't touch my face at all but knowing and doing are two different things. Also still keep getting up to pee at night. Probably contributes to the tiredness.

We need to stain/protect the fence we have put up in June before the weather turns. We really want to go camping too but the weather keeps being either really hot or solid rain on our days off. Hopefully soon!
  • Options

14 weeks yesterday - baby is the size of a peach or a troll doll

2) How are you feeling?
    My worst 2nd trimester symptom so far is headaches - I've been waking up with them lately. 

My next appt isn't until 16 weeks.

We finally got to spill the beans to my family and best friend (we were waiting until we could see them in person). I'm so excited to be able to talk about my pregnancy with them now!

We just got back from vacation, so it's back to the grind at work. I'm hoping to get to the beach one more time before it cools down, and I'm excited to celebrate our 3rd anniversary next week!