December 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker change 8/11

dkizz82dkizz82 member
edited August 2017 in December 2017 Moms
1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker change 8/11

• Options
    22 weeks, coconut but she's measuring ahead 

2) How are you feeling? 
    I'm feeling pretty good this week, only tired because school started back.

girl, yep 

Not until the 23rd. It's hard to believe that two week appointments start soon. Some of you are really getting close to your third trimester. It's crazy. 

l didn't have cravings with DD. I haven't really had any with this baby. I am just hungry a lot this week. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 24 weeks! The size of a cantaloupe! 

2) How are you feeling? Great!

Yes, it's a girl! And yes. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nothing until anatomy scan redo and glucose test in two weeks. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I've started to feel her move a lot at night now. It's amazing! 

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings? Anything sweet! Lately it's been a new ice cream flavor form a local amazing ice cream shop! Idk whats in it, but it's called "chunky chunky hippo" named for the preemie hippo born at our zoo this year!
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 24 weeks! Cantaloupe! 

2) How are you feeling? So tired, but otherwise pretty good. Totally overwhelmed again by the sheer volume of stuff we need to do/move/sort/donate/trash/make before baby gets here.

Yes, and yes.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nothing going on until I take my 1hr glucose and get my last blood panel drawn. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? We got AC this week and I am so grateful.  

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings? Not really, but each day something else tastes AMAZING so it's a bit of an adventure to find today's super foods. (Hint: Ice cream always tastes AMAZING.  But fruit often does too.)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 21 weeks + 1. Baby's the size of a banana or bok choy! At my anatomy scan on Wednesday, baby girl was measuring 13 oz. 

2) How are you feeling? Pretty freaking good! I can't complain. I'm gaining back most of my energy and am back to craving healthy food again (chicken, salads, vegetables, etc.).

Baby girl!! Since I'm petite, I'm definitely bumping (especially if I wear a tight shirt).

4) Any appointments this week/last? My anatomy scan was on Wednesday, and everything looked perfect. Thank goodness- I'm so relieved and excited!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Raves- I'm so happy to be back to my normal food routines again. All the food aversions were hard on me, and I'm feeling human again!

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings? Nope! Just healthy stuff like salads and fruit. Really hope this lasts!

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 23 weeks with di/di twins--2 grapefruits. 

2) How are you feeling?  Not bad. I've been on modified bed rest for the last week. I hope to get cleared to be off bed rest next Friday. 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?  2 boys!  I literally look close to full-term. And we hopefully still have 13 weeks to go! 

4) Any appointments this week/last?  I had cardiologist appointments this week. Next week I have another cardiologist appointment and an appointment with the MFM next Friday, too. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I can't complain!  

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings?  I haven't!  I like eating some foods more than others, but I haven't had the feeling like I HAVE to have something.  

@ktcakes87 is that ice cream good??  I've been wanting to try it. I heard it should be in stores soon in pints!
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @beary67 It's SO GOOD! They should have had it pints as of Tuesday! Are you in Cincinnati?! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @ktcakes87 yes (well actually Loveland)!  I'm going to have to try it. I'm obsessed with Fiona so it's only fitting I try the ice cream! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @beary67 oh my gosh we are pretty close! I'm in the Eastgate area. We will definitely have to meet up for a play date someday! Anyone who isn't obsessed with Fiona has a problem! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 23 weeks, grapefruit

2) How are you feeling? I still have a good amount of energy. However I work two 12+hr shifts in a row and on those days I . am . so . exhausted . This past Tuesday when I got home from work my feet were kind of swollen, and my socks had made a dent in calves. I also noticed some spider veins starting to appear on my legs. Wahhhh I don't want that to happen.

Girl, yes

4) Any appointments this week/last? I had an appointment Monday, heard the heartbeat and went over instructions for my glucose test at the next appnt in Sep.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? We have made so much progress with the nursery and it makes me really excited! We painted her room, hung a chandelier, put the crib and dresser together, put together the cube storage organzier in the closet among other things. I'm obsessed with organizing every little thing right now. We also completed our registry. The more we check off the to do list the more I can't wait to meet this baby!

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings? Still sweets. It's terrible - I have a stash of mini Reese's cups in the fridge and cookies from Publix on the counter.
    Me: 30 DH: 28
    Married: Nov 2015

Team Pink!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    22 weeks!  Coconut/burger

2) How are you feeling? 
    Still feel like I did 1st trimester; mornings are usually my best time of day though so I'll take it. 

Baby boy! Yes showing 

None until 22nd

My MIL is throwing a combined sprinkle for my SIL & I this weekend so looking forward to that! 

Currently have an aversion to eating so nothing really looks good to me.  I would say maybe ice cream which is weird for me because I'm not a huge ice cream fan but I've had it for dinner the last 3 nights lol 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @beary67 I must of missed it, why did you get put on modified bedrest??

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks, size of a coconut 

2) How are you feeling? besides tired, pretty decent. The progesterone shots are starting to hurt though so that's no fun and my butt is black and blue now. 

we do not know the sex however I had a follow up ultrasound yesterday and the tech gave me a pic of the legs area and now I'm trying to figure out if it's a boy or girl. We are green and told her that.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Had a follow up ultrasound yesterday to measure my cervix. Transvaginal measurement was a 3.6, regular measurement a 3. When in doubt always ask for the transvaginal for cervix measurements!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? My stupid phone is not cooperating with this thread today. Sorry for lots of bold responses. 

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings? Mexican and ice cream.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  Almost 21 weeks. Baby was 10 oz at the last ultrasound, and that was over a week ago. 

2) How are you feeling? A little overwhelmed, but very grateful for all the moms around me that help and talk to me about stuff. I have gotten tubs and tubs of baby clothes, bibs, maternity clothes, a crib, a rocker, and the list goes on. I sort of laugh now when someone hands me stuff because I just had no idea it would be like this. I pictured lots of reluctant use of my credit card, but so far I've been spared that. I will have to do some serious "paying it forward" someday. Husband is making up for my lack of spending by tackling the master bathroom renovation. He is trying to get me to participate in decision-making, but I am content enough with all the other life decisions right now that I have to force myself to care about bathroom tile.

We are having a girl. I am definitely bumping out a little. It is not easy to hide, and I honestly don't want to. I am really enjoying the "looking pregnant" thing, even though it comes with constipation, bloating, stomach cramps, leaking boobs, etc....

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope. I have a couple weeks before the next one.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not today, I'm going to try to stay positive. (famous last words!)

6) GTKY: Any certain cravings?  I had more specific cravings in the first trimester. Now I just get hungry and eat whatever is around. But I would eat 5 doughnuts if they showed up right now.