February 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 8/10

Lifting directly from January cuz I like the GTKY question, thanks @leeeahyo !

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? 

4) Any appointments this week/last? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Are you thinking about going on a babymoon? If so, to where?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 8/10

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 15 weeks, size of an orange or eclair lol.

2) How are you feeling? That whole MS going away thing? Not for me :-( 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? No re: sex and still kinda bitter about that, lol, since both blood draws for NIPT came back uninterpretable. I think I'm starting to show but I'm gonna continue to rock the flowy tops!

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Since my NIPT came back unreadable, and I was too far along for the NT, seriously considering doing an amnio. Anyone done one before? Thoughts?

6) GTKY: Are you thinking about going on a babymoon? If so, to where? So originally we were not going to, but then DH got assigned somewhere and isn't here for 2 months. When he gets back, he gets 5 days off so we may go to the beach. Guess that'd be like a babymoon :)

• Options

12 weeks, a plum

2) How are you feeling? 

Still pretty nauseous and tired.  

Nope, team green here.  I am still not showing, but I have extra weight that I carry in my belly.  And, with the lack of eating, I've lost about 8 pounds since my BFP.

I have my NT US scheduled for 8/22, but I was just informed I needed to travel for work that day, so I'll have to reschedule.

Nothing really right now.  My kids started school on Monday.  Not sure if that's a rant or a rave.

My SO and I will probably go to the beach sometime this fall for a long weekend.  Also, not a babymoon, but SO wants to teach my daughters to ski over their winter break.  I probably shouldn't be skiing during my third trimester, but sitting in a ski lodge by a fire with a bunch of books and hot chocolate is sounding pretty amazing!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 14 weeks and baby is the size of a troll or peach.

2) How are you feeling? 

Very good! Thank the stars. Still missing my wine and sushi though from time to time.

Nope. No plans to find out the sex. Looking forward to the surprise. And yes I do believe I'm showing however it still depends very much on what I'm wearing. It's rad, I like seeing my belly grow. 

Nope.

I'm telling my direct reports/team I supervise on Monday. I'm nervous because my leave will affect them the most. Any support or advice is welcome! 

Yessss! Been pondering a million things but I think we'll be going to Portland and then fly down to San Diego. Probably go for a full week. I'd rather go to Europe or the Caribbean but hey I'm grateful we can go at all. 

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 12 weeks A plum 

2) How are you feeling? Better today! Great results with blood tests & NT scan!

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? We're 99% sure it's a boy but we'll see for sure at the anatomy scan. Yes, I have a definite bump.

4) Any appointments this week/last? NT Scan today and measured 1.3!

6) GTKY: Are you thinking about going on a babymoon? If so, to where? Probably not in the budget unfortunately. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 13 weeks + 1, size of a lemon!

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good today, but had a huge headache all day yesterday which was not fun.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? We are having a boy, and we are excited! The grandparents and siblings know. We just called and/or texted them. Not much of a gender reveal, lol. I have a bump, but I don't think it's baby yet.

4) Any appointments this week/last? We had an appt on Tuesday. No scan, but we heard his heart beat! I won't see the ob for another 4 weeks.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? The headache was awful yesterday, but my SO ran to the nearest convenience store when I got home from work to get me tylenol! My pregnancy pillow also arrived last night! Yay!

6) GTKY: Are you thinking about going on a babymoon? If so, to where? We are going on a babymoon, but not sure where or when yet. We are thinking about Charleston as a strong possibility.

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  13 weeks, a lemon.

2) How are you feeling? Better, but still not 100%.  The nausea is definitely getting better, but I still am getting bouts of it and had a bad puking session yesterday.  I'm hoping this at least means I'm on the upswing. And I'm getting headaches too and a mystery backache, but I'm blaming that one on the yoga I did yesterday.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Yes, it's a girl!  And I'm having to wear maternity clothes or belly bands now, but just barely showing.  Unless I've just eaten, then my food baby is just out of control.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope.  Not until the end of the month.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I changed doctors since my last pregnancy and this one has a payment plan that also includes the cost of the delivery (expected co-pay with insurance).  My last doctor had a payment plan for prenatal care and then the delivery was charged after the birth.  Is it normal to pre-pay the delivery co-pay?  What if something happens and the doctor's on vacation when I deliver or if I go into labor early while I'm visiting relatives and deliver somewhere else?

6) GTKY: Are you thinking about going on a babymoon? If so, to where?  I had wanted to take a babymoon with just DH, but it's looking less and less like we're going to be able to find the time for it.  For some reason I'm getting an overwhelming urge to take DS to Disney, so I think we're going to spend a few days in Orlando when we go down to Florida for Thanksgiving (lots of family down there).

DS 2.07.15
    #2 due 2.15.18
  • Options

6) GTKY: Are you thinking about going on a babymoon? If so, to where? We are going on a babymoon, but not sure where or when yet. We are thinking about Charleston as a strong possibility.

I really enjoyed Charleston when we went a couple years back. It's not a large city, so getting around was easy. Plus the food is great! They have beaches not too far, too.
  • Options

My SO and I will probably go to the beach sometime this fall for a long weekend.  Also, not a babymoon, but SO wants to teach my daughters to ski over their winter break.  I probably shouldn't be skiing during my third trimester, but sitting in a ski lodge by a fire with a bunch of books and hot chocolate is sounding pretty amazing!

Hot choco with marshmallows next to the fire, please! There's something really peaceful about watching people ski/board down the mountains while watching from a warm cozy chair haha!