June 2016 Moms

HDBD 8/9

Let's see those cuties and those bumps!

Re: HDBD 8/9

• Loading the player...
  • lyoash31 said:

Last Friday we went to our local Big Latch On celebration for World Breastfeeding Week, and Monday we went to the Hands on Museum.  Both Henry and Oliver and getting steadier on their feet, but only Oliver is brave enough to occasionally let go of support to stand on his own. This morning Henry tried to put his own shirt on with very little success. We have our first family vacation since the twins were born coming up, so it'll be interesting to see how traveling with three kids goes. We traveled a lot with my first, so he's used to flying, but this will be a lot trickier. 
    Can't believe you are still nursing TWINS! Way to go, mama!!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • amangels2 said:

Sam at Big Truck Day 2017.  He is getting more and more steady in his feet and I rarely see him crawl anymore. He is also babbling up a storm, telling me all kinds of stories. I feel like those babbles are going to turn into words really soon! 
    Sam is SO cute! Also, I can't tell you how jealous I am that you can keep a hat AND sunglasses on him! You must be magic!
  • @bankssl1 At the beginning of the summer, he always took them off. But I stuck with it and now he wears them whenever we are outside. He's really good about it. 
  • @alcermack kids are SO much worse at begging than dogs. I always tell Jackie that at least Halsey is quiet when he begs.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Tawny87Tawny87 member
    edited August 2017

Sorry for the awful photo. Cam is close to walking and his 3rd tooth. He climbs easily onto furniture now. 14 months tomorrow.
  • edited August 2017

Levi is finally walking, albeit very wobbly still.  Just turned 13 months on the 1st.  8 teeth plus trying to push out molars (nasty diaper rash to go with it).  Still not saying more than 2-3 words but trying to work on it daily.  The pic is from my Dr appt Monday.  He sat there quietly for the entire appt, which wasn't long but I was still super happy.  He loves chewing the strap on my wallet!  
    ETA: I realize he's barefoot at a Dr office.  He had Sandals on at the house.  DH was the one who put him in his car seat so I didn't realize until I got there that he had kicked off one of them somewhere at home.  So frustrating.
  • Don't you love how we all had 50 pictures a week when they were little and now most of us are struggling to find one good one from this week??? :D
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Don't you love how we all had 50 pictures a week when they were little and now most of us are struggling to find one good one from this week??? :D
    Yup! Mine was a crappy one I took just so I could post lol! 
    I actually take a ton of pictures nearly every day buuuut I don't want to be that mom that bombards everyone with a shitton of pictures haha.
    I actually take a ton of pictures nearly every day buuuut I don't want to be that mom that bombards everyone with a shitton of pictures haha.
    I wish I still had that many pictures! I need to take a bunch on vacation this week. I take a lot when I'm home with her all day, but barely ever think to once I'm home from work for the day
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    I wish I still had that many pictures! I need to take a bunch on vacation this week. I take a lot when I'm home with her all day, but barely ever think to once I'm home from work for the day
    My husband makes fun of me because pretty much as soon as I get home from work, I've got my camera or camera phone out taking pictures of Damien doing absolutely nothing in particular. We also just recently received a nice camera so I'm kind of obsessed with snapping good quality pictures now that I have the chance.